What Lee Jungmin likes

Possessive Diva

The night air was still and silent, except for the sound of a spray can, footsteps, and muffled giggles. Lee Jungmin was at it again, spray painting her name on another building. Would she ever learn no one knew. Jungmin always did what Jungmin wanted and she didn't care what anyone said. She was so delved into her masterpiece that she didn't notice a group of people coming up to her, at least until the flashlight shown on her face. Her first thought is cops, so it doesn't matter whether or not she moves. When there is't the sound of her name being called she assumes that someone came to spectate her masterpiece. At least it's a masterpiece until she's rudely interupted.

"YAH! You're not supposed to paint on there. Those are our dorms!"

"Well, thank you captain for making me up my work!"

She turns leaving the wall unfinished and leaves the alley, or at least attempts to leave. one of he boys standing at the entrance grabs her arm and on instinct she lifts the can and sprays his face, covering it in splotchs of maroon. Happy with her work she sprays the other boys and skips off and then sprints to the building she's supposed to meet her mother in. Her mother could never stay with one person she always floated from one man to the other. although the building is far she makes it in record time. The building is huge and the entry is bright. She steps inside and goes around looking for her mom. After several attepts of getting lost and being pointed in the right direction she finally finds the room. Without evn knocking she enters.

~*~

Key was pissed. He'd spent hours fixing his hair, though he wasn't as pissed as Jonghyun who had spray paint across his eyes like a diseased raccoon. After that girl had left they had gone tp the SME building to complain about the graffiti on their dorms. What they hadn't expected wa that the head of SM had a guest over, a woman; in which case she turned out to be his new fiance.

"Eomma! Where's Jungmin?"

The woman had kids, three of them, and the youngest waas deecked out in so much pink it sould have been illegal for her to step out of the house like that.

"Sweetie, please she'll be here soon. Just sit quietly."

As if on cue the door burst open and a girl came striding in, like she owned the place.

"JUNGMIN! JUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Sorry, couldn't hear you over the ound of your impending heart break. You were saying something?"

The little girl got up and ran to her sister.

"Jungi,I missed you!"

"WEll, if it isn't my pink princess."

"You let her leave the house like that. You should be shamed."

"oh shut up pretty boy. Anyway, mother, the only reson I'm here is because oppa said he would take me somewhere if I showed up. Therefore, I have and will be going now."

"YOu wouldn't happen to know anything about a spray painting incident would you?"

"No. Strange you would ask. I mean if I had wouldn't they have brought me here in handcuffs?"

"Then care to explain the paint on your fingers?"

"You're not my mother go somewhere."

Though Jungmin was sure this would hve pissed her mother off she hadn't expected one of the boys to get up."

"Is that anyway to talk to your eomma?"

"Sir, when you look less like you got mugged at a department tore hit me up. we can talk about wheter or not I can talk to my mother how I like."

The four othrs turnd around and only one of them seemed to have recognized her.

"THat's the girl that sprayed my face!"

Jungmin took a closer look atthe one boy and indeed she recognized hiim as the guy who had grabbed her. THough now he looked rather angry. She doubld over laughing along with the little girl in front of her.

"You even sprayed our Maknae!"

At this she stops.

"Which one?"

Taemin's hand shoots up. AS if she hadn't ben laughing her face straightens."

"I'm so very sorry."

"WHat about the Rest of us!?"

"I am Lee Jungmin. And I do what I like, Soo noo.