What Lee Jungmin Does...

Possessive Diva

He was going to get it. I was agoing to put him into a permanent coma if it killed me. THe two of us stare  between each other as the other three members show up. I was going to cover his face in more than just spray paint. I'd make him pretty alright. There was no doubt about that. No one ever challenged me and I sure as hell don't let that go. Glaring at the other members I storm past him.

"Yah! We still have paint on us."

"Do you. I thought you all just got attacked by a department store."

"Why am I suffering with the rest of them? I didn't do anything. Jonghyun this is your fault, getting all worked up."

Ignoring them I make my way downstairs to find Heechul. He ing owes me the pabo.I start searching each level fofr him. I wasn't leaving until I found him. There was Kyuhyun, who hadn't let go of me for twenty minutes, thank goodness for Amber showing up. Henry and Zhoumi, seemed to have taken up temporary residence in one of the dressing rooms. We stared at each other awkwaradly for ten minutes before I left. Sungmin and Ryeowook were walking around acting stupid when they spotted me and just walked away. Jerks. A few of the girls from SNSD walked by like they didn't even see me. I still don't know why they don't like me. At the end of the hall I spot Leeteuk, although I don't think he notices me. Quietly I go over and hug him, hoping he'll tell me where Heechul went.

"Oppa, where's Heechul?"

"He went home to sleep Jungmin."

"Aish! No fair! He tricked me!"

"Noona! You were leaving us?"

"She was trying Taemin. I'll make sure he keeps his promise Min. You just do what your eomma suggested before you get in more trouble."

"Am I allowed to at least finish my painting?"

"No. Onew-ah, don't let her out of your sight."

"Ne, hyung."

"Wait, I really have to stay with them?"

"Yes, I didn't agree to it for no reason. Taemin, take good care of your noona. And Jungmin, please besafe and stay out of trouble."

I glare at him as the one named Onew grabs my arm and starts tugging me out the door behind him. It's reluctant, but because I was asked politely I keep to myself as Onew anad the others decide where they're sitting. When Tae min climbs in he grabs my hand and pulls me to sit in the far back of the  van with him. Once everyone is settled the van starts moving.

"Okay, so she's really going home with us?"

"Yes Jonghyung she is."

"That's a person? I thought it was a dinosaur. Awww, dang."

"Noona, he's a tiny person."

"Yah! Lee Taemin! I have feelings too and I'm not that short. And just who are  you to decide I look like a dinosaur."

"you're famous for being a dinosaur. I heard that some of your fangirls call you DinoJJong."

"Minho, you're incharge of maknae and maknae lover back there. I officially dislike her."

"Well, there goes my reputation."

Minho pats my head lightly. He doesn't to it to be mean, and I can't say that I didn't find it comforting. For the rest of the ride Him and TAemin talk over my head about my sleeping arrangement. I spend that time glaring up at Key and calling him ahjumma under my breath, to which jonghyung snickers.

"Taemin, dogs sleep outside. It's not coming in the house. And you better buy a leash for it too or you can't keep it."

"Ahjumma, I'm a person. See,  I can even talk properly."

"Key, calm down. She's just being funny."

"Shutup Jonghyung."

"Aish! If you all aren't going to get along then shut up!"

The whole van gets quiet as we pull up in front of the dorm and everyone starts to climb out. I follow quietly as they head inside. Every now and then Taemin comes back and pushes me to walk faster. I'm not exactly nervous, but I'm not excited either. 

"Yah! The slower you walk the more likely it is that we'll leave you out here."

Jonghyung comes back and grabs my hand and pulls me along behind them. Their dorm isn't that small and in fact it's homlier than SJ's dorm. Key disappears and my first reaction is to find his room and mess with him. I find it with hardly any effort it's the only room with GaGa decor. He's clearly in the shower  as there's steam coming from under the door to the bathroom. Deciding that it's near impossible to mess with him without having to pay for anyhting I climb in the bed and lay there, deciding to scare him when he comes out. Although I don't think I thought that plan through thoroughly.