Challenge Truly Accepted

Possessive Diva

The ride to the mall had been spent with me Kicking the back of Key's seat. However, once insidethe mall I'd shoved him into the women's room, three times, twice into Victoria's Secret, six times into a shop that sold toys for guys, and four into a trash can. Still I wasn't very satisfied. At this point I was a llittle desperate to ruin his life. That's when I spotted the perfect way to do it and all I needed was a little help from Taemin.

"Taem!"

His head whips my direction before he comes over to where I am.

"Yes?'

"This...we have to get this."

"Should I tell Key?"

"NO! he mustn't know about it. All I need is foryou to help me set it up. Say nothing to no one!"

"Okay."

He looks alittle confused, but with a silent promise of banana milk he helps me set up my trap around the mall. My only problem would be finding a really good spot to display it properly, without Key even noticing. It takes awhile, but when me and Taemin finish setting up I'm proud and Taemin loks confused as hell.

"Don't worry, I won't even mention that you had anything to do with this."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He shrugs then walks away to go find Key nd pretend he has no idea what's going on. As he does that I walk over to the fountain and sit at the edge of it.

"Taemin, I told you if you kept the stupid animal on a leash it would't get lost."

"But Hyung, Noona is a person."

"THat thing is not a person! You need to keep it on a leash and if you don't then it's your fault when it goes missing."

I can only glare at Key, at least until he steps on one of the many triggers I'd set up, dumping four whole buckeets of paint on himself. This isn't just any paint it's paint for houses. Already people are flocking around him and taking pictures,luckily Taemin moved back before it spilled.

Somehow JongHyung spots the incident and goes to try and retrieve Key before people start asking questions, but by then it's too late because Key's spotted me already and is attempting to make his way over. Except for the glitter and of course the feathers that he's now unleashed on himself. Although, I think I may have used far too much glitter.

"YAH! LEE JUNGMIN!"

Instead of answering him, I look around like everyone else as if I don't know who he's calling out to. It's then I noticce JongHyung pointing me out to MinHo and Onew.Onew however, pretends he doesn't know what JongHyung is talking about, leaving por Taemin to try and keep MinHo from getting to me. With them acting the way they are I skip off to see if I can find HeeChul before Key gets out of that mess, not that he will. I mean I set up a whole milk trap, confetti trap, and even super glue trap, though I doubt that last one is even neccessary. However in my stupid Gleeful skipping I step on the trigger for something else I'd planted along time ago, dumping several amounts of rotten meat on myself. I don't know if it was the smell of bad eat or my ridiculously loud screaming that silenced the entire mall, it could've also been the sudden vmiting I was doing too.

~Key~

I hadn't seen Taemin move, not that I could see much to begin with all the stupid JungMin had set up to dump on me,but from the looks of it he'd gone over to JungMin to try and move her away from the pile of meat she was standing and to try and get her to stop throwing up all over the place. In some small, and I mean very small, part of me I felt bad for her. Still that didn't top me from laughing at her. 

"Let's go before people start interrogating us. We've already made too much of a scene."

Jinki tug my arm to get me out of the crowd and out of the mall, bhind me I can hear Taemin complaining about JungMin throwing up in the car to which JongHyung adds we might all throw up in such a tiny space.

"Just don't throw up on me. You can throw up on her all you want."

"I'll mke sure to throw up on your mom, ahjumma."

Taemin shushes her as we get out, the six of us now looking at an angry HeeChul.

"Kim KiBum you should be ashamd of yourself! Dumping rotten meat on such a pretty girl! And you JungMin shoul know that paint is not for the mall!"

"The only thing I'm ashamed of is not setting that up myself."

Heechul scoffs, shoves JungMin into the passenger seat while shoving the rest of us in the back. He'd precautioned his seats before we'd gotten out. Little to say the ride home is uneventful, bsides watching JungMin stick her had out of the window to throw up on several occassions.

"I'd feel Bad for you, but I can't even feel my lgs with all this crap."

"I hope your intestine bursts intoa little itty bitty million-"

"Your intestine is the one blowing up right now."

"Stupid Ahjumma."

If she called me ahjumma one more time I was going to kill her and feed her carcass to the squirrels.