Ice cream

Beach House (Completed)
Tuesday afternoon when he came home from fishing he noticed na may box sa may pinto niya and brown bag with a note attached to it.

Mr. Sungit este Gerald,

Thank you sa mga pinahiram mo. Ito pala o ice cream
baka sakaling lumamig na ang ulo mo, lagi na lang
naka kunot. Hope you like vanilla.

xxx

For the first time napa ngiti si Gerald and when he looked inside he saw a vanilla flavor ice cream 1 pint. May kasama pang stickers ng smiley which made him smile na. He scanned the area and he saw Kim sa bandang dulo ng beach, naka silong under a palm tree and she's doing something. He got his binoculars and looked again and she's definitely doing something. She got what looks like a sketch pad and pencil and very concentrated sa ginagawa, may time na she's biting the pencil or she's tapping the pencil sa pad then would continue to sketch or draw he can't be certain. She smiles at times and one things for certain he likes her smile and he can feel na she's getting to him na.

Come friday he needs to check something so when he got on the banka he noticed na Kim is also there pero nakatalikod and again she's busy with her sketch pad. He didn't go near, nasa tabi lang siya but naka bantay. Hindi naman siya napansin ng dalaga kasi medyo maraming pasahero and may ginagawa rin so he just followed when she went down sa bayan. She first went sa internet shop as he did, he chose ang medyo tagong table but enough to observe Kim. He also checked his emails and ang phone niya non stop din sa pag vibrate kasi puno ng messages and voice mails.

When he looked at her direction he was surprised kasi she's crying while in front of the pc, panay punas ng mata but parang walang tigil ang tulo ng luha then she managed to look in his direction then on seeing him she just give him a nod and matipid na smile then looked back sa pc. She stayed sa internet shop ng 2 hrs so kahit tapos na siya sa emails he also stayed. Most of his messages were from his mom and yaya and he responded naman. A few came from his dad and he was surprised sa messages na pinagkasundo siya sa anak ng kumpadre and ang reason behind it na nagpa iling na lang sa kanya then next mail was about nawawala na ang intended bride in which he responded as well. Very close siya sa parents niya and he's happy na they undertood him at this time but he knows na eventually this needs to stop and he needs to move on and he feels na it will be soon.

When he saw na tumayo na si Kim he followed and paglabas ng shop " can I invite you for ice cream?"

************************************************************


Grabe gumagana ang utak ko ngayon after ng TD hehehehe. Sana sa mga makakapanood ng ASAP sa sunday and andon ang KG give them a standing ovation and loudest clap for their performance sa TD esp. kay Gerald. Grabe drama ba, kasi naman e na shock sa ending ng TD....