Kiss

Beach House (Completed)
After their talk everything changed, they even became closer. Si Gerald all out kung anong feelings niya, laging nakaalalay lalo na sa food and he gives her 3 of the same things all the time and when she asked why? because it means I love you which she will respond ang corny then they will laughed but deep inside kinikilig siya. Sa flower naman kahit ano na lang ang makita ni gerald basta bulaklak binibigay din niya. Talagang hulog na ang loob ni Kim so what she did one day naghain naman siya ng mga bilog na biscuits in two's naman

Gerald: KIm bakit ganito lang ang food ko tig two's

Kim: Tanda mo yung commercial ng biscuits then she demonstrated yung OO

When he got the meaning napatalon talaga si gerald, he's so happy and he hugged Kim and he keeps saying I love you! I love you! I love you!

Kim: I love you too

The first time they kissed she's really shaking and she doesn't know what to do, they're on the couch watching a movie when he leaned towards Kim and kissed her, She was nervous, excited and anxious at the same time and she felt warm all over and as if she can't breathe. He even said "move your lips babe" which she did and felt his moist lips over hers. They kept on kissing and only stopped to breathe. Nahiya si Kim so she hid her face sa chest ni Gerald and he said "love you babe" then they kissed again and the movie was forgotten.

He spends most of his time with Kim not like before na kuntodo iwas ngayon naman hindi na siya humihiwalay to the point na kailangan na siyang itulak palabas para lang umuwi sa gabi. He tried opening the topic about Randolph but she won't have any of it and once he pushed even to the point of asking what if I'm Randolph would you still love me? She was surprised with that and that's how their first tampuhan started and it took 2 days before she talked to him. Basta she won't talk about their families because she knows soon matatapos na rin ang kanilang love story because she'll still go home to her dad and face the problem that she left behind but now she won't think about it. All she knows she's very very happy till the time they went to town...

***********************************************************

Night peeps. So proud kay Gerald very consistent sa mga answer niya about his feeling kay Kim, bongga.