Remembrance

Beach House (Completed)
alas dos ng madaling araw himbing na si Gerald gising pa si Kim naka tingin lang sa natutulog na nobyo. She's trying to remember his face, she even traced it with her fingers and hindi niya napigilang mapa luha. Her first boyfriend, first kiss and first experience of being love but they didn't go too far kasi she was shaking and Gerald knows it will be her first for everything and he wanted it to be special. After spending an hour sa beach he said "babe I need a cold shower now" then she started laughing then heads back sa cottage.

He really had a long shower then when she saw him she just smiled.

Gerald: pa smile smile ka pa diyan ha

Kim: babe I need a cuddle

They spent that night in bed kissing, cuddling,touching and more kissing. She's a fast learner kasi nakakasabay na siya kay Gerald and siyempre proud ang isa kasi siya ang mentor.
It took all of Gerald's self control to stop kasi baka hindi na niya mapigilan sarili niya and he said he doesn't want to have another cold shower so they just hugged in bed.

Kim: babe thank you

Gerald: hmmm for what

Kim: for loving me

Gerald: why are you thanking me

Kim: wala lang, I'm just happy

Gerald: babe is there something wrong? sabay tingin sa kanya

Kim: ikaw talaga di na ba ako pwedeng mag thank you sa boyfriend ko, naglalambing lang ako. C'mon let's sleep na

When she knows that Gerald was already sleeping she took her sketch pad and started making a couple of sketches of him. For the last time she wants to remember how he looks like while she's with him. It only took a couple of minutes to finish it kasi it comes from her heart and when she was satisfied she fell asleep. For the last remaining days pinadama talaga niya kay gerald ang pagmamahal niya. Sobrang asikaso and walang sandali na hindi siya naka akap dito. They spend their morning sa beach and at night was spend discovering things, well for Kim of course and she's trying her best to satisfy him just like he's satisfying her.

Friday morning came and Gerald woke up at 10am, tinanghali siya ng gising kasi Kim woke him up at 2am with her kisses and they ended up loving each other. He started calling for her but no response, so he looked sa may palm tree but she's not there, naikot na niya ang cottage pati sa cottage niya but still no Kim. Medyo kinabahan na siya , since last Tuesday after nilang manggaling sa bayan she became so responsive so takbo siya pabalik sa cottage ni Kim and checked her things, wala na ang gamit ni Kim and on her pillow there's a pink envelope with his name on it and when he picked it up and opened it he just said "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************

Hope you like it guys. Later uli. Time to go to work....