The Night

Beach House (Completed)
After 6 months they were married, a very solemn and private occassion with just very close family and friends. Hindi maiwasan ni Kim na maluha especially when it was part for the vows. Halata rin sa boses ni Gerald ang emotion. The whole affair was very very organized and sinigurado yan ng Anderson family only the best for their son.

Everyone had a nice time sa reception, ilang beses nang nag aaya si Gerald na umalis na sila but ayaw pumayag ni Kim kasi nakakahiya sa mga bisita, katwiran ni Gerald they'll understand so while everyone were dancing hinila na niya talaga si Kim palabas ng ballroom papunta sa kanilang matrimonial suite.

After all the fun but wearying attention at the reception, the two where left exhausted but blissfully alone at last. Gerald just stared at how beautiful his bride is, "are you tired babe?" and when she said yes he helped her out of her gown then prepared a bath for her where they stayed cuddling, kissing and touching till the water got cold. He laid down with her and they cuddled up for a nap as there will be plenty of time for love later on and she really appreciates that he's willing to take his time and let her relax before making love. He just held her to get over the stress and exhaustion of the said day and they woke up middle of the night really refreshed and hungry.

They started making out in the shower then he carried her to the bed and gave her gentle massage with fine perfumed oil, he's taking his time and enjoying exploring her curves using firm touch while talking about how he sees her and what's special about her. Kim nibbled his earlobe then he reciprocated and he's listening to what she's saying and any involuntary clues as to what she's feeling. Tonight is her night so he's pleasing her first just letting her know how much she means to him. When he entered her and broke her hymen he stopped moving and held her till she relax. After the initial discomfort it became bliss, she nearly lost it when he stimulated her s with his tongue then after a couple more minutes of loving she shouted his name then he followed her release. More cuddling followed till the next bout of love making.

************************************************************

Thank you sa mga nice comments, nakakatuwa na you've enjoyed my story. Till next time.