I'm Not Joking

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

Jiyong shocked. He cant understand why Seungri blantly confessed and leave.

The only think he is sure of is that the younger isnt serious. He know that sometimes seungri always joke him about that kind of things.

But stupidly, Jiyong will believe him. He will believe what did Seungri said.

 

Seungri went to his room. He is afraid and confused about his own sudden confession.

He need to clear things up, he thinks. He doesnt want his hyung think useless thing about him.

So, he decided to go back to Jiyong. 

 

Jiyong is still there. He still sit there blankly with complicated things on his mind.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didnt mean it. I...just now...I.." Seungri couldnt finished his sentence. he is afraid enough to stare his hyung.

"it's okay, Ri. dont be afraid. Im not angry with you" Jiyong's hands brush seungri's hair softly.

"but hyung, I know you don't like it and..."

Jiyong grab Seungri's chin and kiss him slowly. He suddenly close his eyes and letting his lips touch Seungri's soft-pink lips.

Without they realize, they go further than kissing. Hands are over each others body.

Seungri even push Jiyong against the door and aggressively take off Jiyong's shirt.

Jiyong let Seungri lead him. He, himself know this is the thing that they both wanna do from the start.

But Seungri realize something....

 

"I.. I'm really sorry hyung. I cant do this. I'm sorry for this."

Jiyong take his shirt and used it again. He hug seungri and ask him what happen.

"it's nothing. I just feel sorry to someone. Ignore me hyung. Ignore my confession."

"yaaa. pabo. how come I can ignore you? we are bigbang and need to work together. your confession also. how can I ignore?"

"please hyung. just think that I'm drunk or something. I must be crazy for doing that just now" Seungri smirk with his watery eyes.

Jiyong know Seungri is going to cry. There's something this little boy hiding from the leader.

 

"Don't cry." Jiyong touch Seungri's cheek.

"tsk. who do you mean? me? so funny, I dont cry hyung." Seungri lie to his hyung and himself. Acting to smile.

"you maybe can lie to yourself but not me, Seungri. Not me....." Jiyong, again hugged Seungri. He wanna make the maknae calm and pour everything on him.

"Just cry if you want to. tell me what's happening rite now, will you?" continued his sentence.

"it's really nothing happen hyung. Im just too sensitive these days." Seungri explained in his hugs. 

Without he realized, his tears roll down his smooth face and Jiyong can feel it from his wet shirt.

 

"cry as long as you want. I'm here with you, Ri. Hug me and I'll make you feel better" Jiyong cant tell why Seungri is crying so hard without any voices because he think that he didnt do anything bad to Seungri. 

Should I ask Seunghyun hyung about Seungri? 

He talk with his my mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n: hello, how are you? finally I updated my story. thanks for waiting and subscribing and commenting. I really appreciate it^^

  how is it? still lame? boring? I'm always trying to make it better each chapter. 

Please keep reading and thanks for bearing with my english and lameness ^^

Don't forget to subscribe for the next chapters updates~~ thanks a lot