You're (not) Invisible

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

 

Jiyong visit Seungri in the hospital and when he enters the room, Seungri is there sitting his breakfast already.

But where are the other? Probably, they're out.

 

"Let me feed you, maknae." Jiyong take Seungri meal and trying to feed him and take a sit near his maknae.

 

Seungri reject and said "I'm fine and can eat by myself". He know that he is being rude to his hyung, but he still can remember that little thing happened. Even though he said to himself to ignore about Jiyong’s ex, but still..

 

 

How can hyung lied in front of me?

 

 

"okay, okay." Jiyong tried to be calm. He keep watching every spoon of porridge that Seungri eat difficultly.

 

Seungri put his spoon down and stop eating, moving the table out of his sight and back to his comfortable position.

 

“Why don’t you ask for my help? You hardly do things by yourself, maknae yaaa.”

 

Silent. Seungri doesn’t answer Jiyong question. He ignore his hyung.

 

 

“maknae. Why? Is it really my fault? Did I make you like this?” Jiyong calmly ask Seungri. He need an answer. He want to make sure that his presence is needed.

 

Before Seungri able to answer, Seunghyun is back to the room, enters with a smile and flowers to welcome Seungri back after the terrible moment last night.

 

“thanks hyung” Without waiting Seunghyun give the flowers, Seungri grabbed it by himself. Seunghyun can’t hide his smile.

“Ya. Please wait when I give you. Have you eat, baby panda?”

 

“Yes hyung, but where’s Daesung hyung and Bae hyung?”

 

“aaah, they went home. Clean themselves, don’t worry, they’ll be back here” Seunghyun said and brush Seungri’s hair with his fingers.

 

Jiyong can’t take it. He grab Seunghyun’s hand.

 

“stop doing that. He isn’t a baby.” Jiyong said with anger and tremble voice.

 

“You are exaggerating it, hyung.” Seungri replied and it makes Jiyong stop talking again.

 

“so it’s fine if Seunghyun but not me? Fine, it’s my fault after all.” Jiyong shouted at Seungri. Seungri shocked and didn’t believe that his hyung will shout at him because of this small matter.

 

“yaaa!! Why are you shouting at him? We’re in hospital. Not your house, okay. Control please, Ji.” Seunghyun tries to talk calmly to Jiyong and he agreed.

 

“I wanna ask you one thing” Jiyong said to Seungri.

 

“said it and leave, hyung. Okay?” Seungri asked Jiyong in return. He doesn’t want to see his hyung right now. He isn’t ready to really leave his hyung after his non-official confession.

 

“Fine, if your answer is relatable with my question, I’ll leave.”

 

“So what is it?”

 

“wait. Do I need to leave you guys first or…” Seunghyun interrupt and Seungri answered him.

 

“It’s okay hyung, Jiyong hyung will also leave after this”

 

“what did I do to you? Is this bcos of Min-Hee? Why are you ignoring me?” Jiyong asked questions non-stop to Seungri. He want to know reasons behind Seungri’s cold behavior towards him.

 

“You’re now invisible, hyung” Seungri answered all questions in a simple answer.

 

 

Without thinking twice or even ask further question, Jiyong leave them. Before he leave the door, Seunghyun grab his hand and said

 

 

“Stay! That’s not what he wants. Don’t you understand him? Don’t you know that his every hateful word is actually the opposite? He’s crying last night. We’re not sure it’s because he’s drunk, his fever or you. Please just stay and make him better, Ji. I’ll leave you guys and will come back tomorrow cos he can leave the hospital by tomorrow. Call me.” Seunghyun explained everything and leave them.

 

Jiyong is confused. He doesn’t know what to do or what to react. He is actually still hurt because of Seungri’s answer saying he’s invisible. So, he decided to sit back again near Seungri bed and he caught Seungri eyes and face are all red. He know that Seungri is holding his tears.

 

“what are you doing here, hyung? I said clearly just now. Leave.”

 

“I’m sorry, Ri. I know I shouldn’t ask those questions. I know.. I shouldn’t have lied to you. I should’ve chose you over Min-Hee.”

 

“just stop it, hyung. I don’t need to hear anything. I’m tired of you and I hope we don’t interact much from now on.” Seungri clearly said in front of his hyung. He said it.

 

 

Jiyong stand and take Seungri to his chest. He hug his maknae.

 

“Stop saying ridiculous thing maknae. I know this is my fault but please don’t ask me to avoid you cos I’ll never can do it.”

 

Seungri didn’t hug his hyung back. Stiff like a stone. Sitting on his bed enjoying every moment he has right now.

 

 

As long as Jiyong hyung is here, I’ll be fine but I can’t tell him my true feelings. No. I can’t even though it’ll hurt me…

 

 

“say something already, Ri.” Jiyong separate his hug and realized that Seungri is now sleeping on his arms.

 

“tsk. You actually need me this much, rite? Okay then. No matter what did you said, I’ll always do everything as I like. Get well soon, my dear maknae. I’m bored without you” Jiyong said to the sleeping Seungri.

 

 

He is happy that Seungri actually doesn’t hate him like what he assumed.