fever

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

 

Maknae decided to go back home for a while to take his wallet cos he forgot to bring it with him.

Seunghyun is at home. When, Seungri open the door, he is sitting in front of the tv and smile.

 

"Where is, Ji? I thought you two were going somewhere together?" Seunghyun asked his maknae. Confused with the current situation. 

"Not sure. He just dropped me somewhere nearby and I walk home. It's not that I will lost without him, hyung. anyway will you follow me? I wanna go to eat ramyun near here, hyung." Seungri answered steadily and changed the topic right away. He doesnt want his hyung know about his true feeling.

He is hurt right deep inside his heart.

"should I? but why dont you just stay here and we order foods?" Seunghyun seuggested him but maknae reject.

"nah hyung, I need fresh air. it's okay then, I'll just go by myself."

 

Seungri go to his room, take his wallet, and left Seunghyun alone at home.

He finally arrive at a small restaurant near to their dorm. Here, he order ramyun and bottles of soju.

He eat and drink. A non-stoppable drink. His mind is not in the right track anymore. He talk what he wants. 

The owner of the restaurant know Seungri well cos he is the only one who will come in this time when there's something happen.

As he still need to serve the customers, he ended up calling Seunghyun.

 

In a few minutes, Seunghyun arrived. He watch Seungri's behavior. Seungri never look this worst. He never look this miserable.

 

"Yaaaaa!!! lets go home.stop talking nonsense." Seunghyun said to drunk Seungri and grab his hands. He piggy back Seungri until they arrive at home.

Everyone is worried except Jiyong. He is still not at home. Probably, still enjoying his time with Min-Hee.

Seunghyun laid Seungri down on the sofa. Bae touches Seungri's forehead and he feels that the maknae's temperature is high. He take the thermometer and put it in Seungri's mouth. 41 degree.

"high fever. we should bring him to doctor, hyung." Bae said to Seunghyun with a worried face in his face.

Daesung cant do anything. He is afraid that something will happen to his dongsaeng. He never see Seungri this way before.

 

"How can we go? We all left our car at home rite? and Ji is the only one who have his and now he is still not home" Seunghyun answered and trying to call Jiyong.

"I wanna go home hyung.." Seungri said while he is half drunk and with his high fever.

"be patient, Seungri-ya.. hyung will call taxi okay. You will go home later, after we take you to hospital." 

Daesung decided to call taxi cos Jiyong's phone cant be reached. 

 

"nooooo, I wanna go home. i dont need doctor or hospital." Seungri again protest.

"You cant, Ri. what will your mom said to us if we bring you at this time with this condition?" Bae try to explain.

"so lets just stay here. I just need you all, hyung." Seungri suddenly cry with his close eyes.

 

Is he this drunk  or is it the effect of his high fever that he suddenly feel so lonely?

 

Once again Daesung try to call Jiyong and connected..

He answer..

"whats up dae? why you keep calling me?" Jiyong asked Daesung first.

"where are you know, hyung? is there something happen between you and Seungri just now?" 

"no, it's just...."

 

when Jiyong havent finish his sentence, he hear Seunghyun shouts at Daesung.

"Dae, lets go. he is unconscious"

 

Daesung continue his phone with Jiyong and said "Seungri will be in the hospital if you want to check him out, hyung. We are going there right now."

Click. 

After the panic moment at home, Seungri is now in the hospital. Doctor said that he is okay. The high fever is because he never drink before and just now he drink a lot. He will be okay tomorrow and need a rest for few days.

YG also cancel all their schedule and let them all take care of Seungri for the few days. He know that supports arewhat Seungri needed the most.

Jiyong didnt come the whole night. After hear what Daesung said, he went home and pack Seungri's clothes.

 

I will bring his clothes tomorrow. but is this all because of me?