Can't you just let her go?

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

 

When Jiyong trying to leave from Seungri's side, Seungri suddenly wake up and grab his hyung's hand, saying

"Can't you just let her go, hyung?"

"what? what do you mean?" Jiyong is shocked. He doesnt expect Seungri to said that to him suddenly. 

"I know you and Min-Hee..." Seungri sit on his bed and trying to talk calmly with Jiyong even though his heart may explode anytime because of this question.

"No. If you think, I came back with Min-Hee, you're wrong, Ri. It's...."

before he can finish his sentence, Seungri firstly said "I really love you hyung."

"me too, Ri." Jiyong answered lightly. Seungri trying to explain more. Trying to explain that his love isn't a brother's romance instead a real love.

"No hyung, This isnt as hyung and dongsaeng or whatsoever. I love you like how love really works for other."

"so what do you want then?" 

"can we just be in a relationship, hyung? lets see whether we can work on it or not." Seungri asked him. He know that he is actually doing a wrong thing but he doesn't want to stay calm. He want Jiyong.

"okay. I love you too anyways, Ri." 

Seungri know that this isn't easy for both of them to have a relationship. He also think that Jiyong accept this just because he doesn't want to makes him more sad with this condition.

 

Pathetic. Seungri talk to himself.

"thanks hyung. I know this will be hard for us, but I hope we can get along well. I dont wanna lose you." 

"yes, maknae. I understand and dont worry. I will be your best hmmmm.. girlfriend? boyfriend? anything it is, for you, I'll try my best. okay? have a trust in me." Jiyong persuade and makes Seungri believe in him.

 

 

The next day, Seungri get discharged from hospital and all hyungs are there to bring him back home.

Finally, they no need to be worried about Seungri again.

 

"We're sorry we didn't prepare anything at home, maknae." Seunghyun said to Seungri when they all sit on the sofa.

"hyung! it's not that I'm recovered from major accident or something. I'm just hospitalized for a day because of my own behavior."

"since when my maknae turn into a gentlemen?" Taeyang added.

"since he's mine." Jiyong said with a smile on his face and hold Seungri's hand.

"what? are you guys in a relationship? Daesung is shocked and questioned them.

"it's not that you never see their eyes are full of love before, Dae." Seunghyun answered and smile. 

"but hyung, Min-Hee noona yesterday went here and finding you. She said she cant reached your phone." Daesung said to Jiyong.

The other members are awkward. They know how Seungri feels.

When Seunghyun and Taeyang wish that Jiyong can calm Seungri down, it turns out the opposite thing.

"aaah, really? I was actually going to met her yesterday but as you know, our maknae is sick, so I need to take care of him." Jiyong said hoping that Seungri doesn't mind with Dae question or even his answer.

 

"lets go to your room, maknae. take a sleep and I'll wake you up after I cook some food. Though, I cant cook, but I'll try for you. Okay? Lets go." Seunghyun grab Seungri's arms and take him to his room.

Before they can leave the living room, Jiyong stopped them and lead Seungri to his room instead.

"Sleep with me. I'll take care of you." 

"no hyung. I wanna sleep alone and..."

"cant you just listen to me, dear?" Jiyong softly talkto Seungri and Seungri' hair.

Seungri melts in Jiyong's deal.

They both enter Jiyong's room. Seungri sit in his hyung's bed trying to sleep.

"maknae, listen. I know that you're now thinking bad of me. Thinking that I accept your confession just because I dont wanna hurt you. It's not the way it is. I love you. I really love you and I want to take care of you. I dont want anyone to touch you." Jiyong slowly explained to Seungri. He know that Seugri might be thinking that he is only playing with maknae's heart.

"yes hyung. I know." Seungri simply answered and smile. He doesnt want to start another fights.

"I know you dont like how I answered Dae's question about Min-Hee just now, but trust me there's nothing happened between us." 

"I'm fine hyung. I just dont wanna talk about it." Seungri is trying to avoid questions or discussion about his hyung's ex that hurt his heart a lot.

"Okay. I'm so sorry, yeah?" Jiyong smile and give a peck in Seungri's neck. 

 

Jiyong knee down and their eyes meet.

Looking through each other's eyes, makes Seungri look nervous.

"Don't tell me you're nervous, maknae." Jiyong said with evil smile.

"I'm not." 

"then, what about this?" Jiyong comes closer to him and look into Seungri's eyes intense. Smirk.

He really know how to make Seungri nervous in front of him.

" you hyung! Don't tease me."

"awww. you actually wanna me?" Jiyong playfully asked maknae. 

Inside his heart, deep inside he's actually wanting it for a long time ago.

"Will it be okay? If I really...." 

"Noooooooo, hyung!!!" Seungri continued his hyung's sentence.

"hahaha what happened Ri? I'm only going to ask, will it be okay if I kiss you? cos you still have that fever a little."

"see, what kind of hyung are you? always tease your maknae."

"You arent my maknae rite now. You're my boyfriend" Jiyong said seriously and kiss maknae on lips.

 

Maknae kiss his hyung back. This is what he want actually.

Even though they're in a relationship, Seungri still feel that something isn't right. He, himself doesnt know what it is, but he is sure that Jiyong hyung is hiding something. He just doesnt want to discuss it now. He doesnt want to ruin the sweet moment that's happening right now.

 

But hyung, we live together for years, and I know if there's something that you're hiding or is it only my feelings?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I finally update^^ Sorry if it takes a long time. I have no inspiration lately huhu

but I'll make sure to finish this story by the end of this week. Just pray that ideas

come across my mind~ Thank you for reading my story and for subscribing.

and also I cant believe that this story reached 1000 readers already.

 

please comment, critic or judge so I can improve.

Thanks guys. thanks a lot for  the comments and everything.

Enjoy^^~~

me&Gri love you :)