Look at me too

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

 

Seungri can't stop crying on Seunghyun's shoulder while the other two still fighting over him. Jiyong want to take Seungri with him while Seunghyun try to keep Seungri on his position.

"Stop it, Ji. I'm not going to let him go with you. I'm going to keep him with me. Let him go."

Seunghyun with all anger that can be seen in his eyes, talk to Jiyong. He knows how hurt Seungri is. He know that Seungri's heart is a fragile organ in his body. If you can't take care of it, it can easily break and no one can cure it.

No one. But if someone want to cure, it will take a long time. 

Seungri is different. He is not the same. He is not a normal 21 years old man. He can't live with people who hurt him a lot. 

One day, people will realize how important and caring he is, when he is completely gone. 

 

" IT. HE IS MINE." Jiyong pull Seungri with all of his strength and finally Seungri without no energy is now in Jiyong's arms. 

"and stop crying maknae!!! you aren;t a kid. if you have something to say or something happened, you should talk. Your tears won't solve the problem. So please stop, okay?" Jiyong said and grab Seungri's chin, trying to wipe his tears away.

But Seunghyun, he doesnt stand still. Even though Seungri is facing Jiyong right now, he bravely come near them and turn Seungri's face into his. Without thinking twice, he kiss Seungri full on his sweet pink lips.

Seungri feel shocked and he move backward meanwhile Seunghyun grab his hands and take him by waist to get him closer.

"hyung...." 

That's the last thing Seungri said to Seunghyun before he leave both of them in the living room. He decided to take his car and go away from his hyungs for a while.

Seunghyun realize he just took a wrong decision to kiss his younger member. He should have control himself and decided to run over to Seungri.

"maknae, listen.. I'm sorry that I kissed you" Seunghyun stop right in front of him and touch Seungri's cheeks, trying to explain everything.

"hyung..don't say that you...." 

before Seungri finish his sentence, Seunghyun cut and continue

"yes. I love you, Ri. cant you look at me too?" 

"hyung.. you.. it's impossible"

"possible if it's Jiyong, hah?"

 

Seunghyun leave Seungri and go in to his room. He know he screwed everything but he said everything out loud. He scream his heart out to Seungri. To his maknae. He know he will be hurt later but how many years can he take to keep his feelings?