complicated

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

 

 

After that night, Jiyong is more brave to show his affection towards Seungri. Even it's only two of them or in front of the other members.

He know that this way will make Seungri believe in him more than others.

Bae, he only smiles when he see his maknae with the leader together. At least, there'll be no more world war III in the house.

 

"what happened with you two last night? why you seem so happy?" Seunghyun asked blantly.

"hyuuunggg, it's not that we're happy bcos we did something!" Seungri explained. He blink his eyes few times.

Everyone in Bigbang know, if Seungri is blinking his eyes for several times, he must be lying.

 

"see see, dont forget that we know when are you lying, maknae!!" Bae teased the shy maknae. 

"you guys, stop it. stop making my cute panda embarrass okay" Jiyong trying to help Seungri and wink at him. He actually like the way Seungri's cheeks blushed and how the other members .

How can you refuse to love the cute maknae? Everyone want to own him.

 

"So, there's really something happened last night?" Daesung still persistent. He want to know how this two human being are so close each other after the things happened with them both.

"almost..." Jiyong simply answered and smile. Everyone cant stop staring at Seungri and Jiyong.

"yaaaaaa!!!! just tell us. you dont trust hyungs, seungri?" Seunghyun trying to ask Seungri

"yeah hyung. it almost happened.. I.. stop it.." before Seungri finish his sentence everyone is laughing. They are shocked with Seungri's answer.

"Is it true, Ji?" Bae seems not believe with it. He keep asking the same question over and over again.

"yeah, Bae. it's true. let's leave, maknae. You are embarrassed enough now" Jiyong grab Seungri's hand and they both left.

 

Inside the car, they didnt talk anything.

They just keep quiet. Not sure if they are embarrass, shy or have no topics.

 

"try to talk, maknae. It's too awkward." Jiyong said for the first time after quiet for like 30 minutes.

"I dont know what to say. Lets just keep quiet hyung. okay?"

"but why? are you shy because of just now?"

"of course hyung.. I.. eishhh.. how come I said that?" Seungri feel so frustrated. He dont know how to face his hyungs after that.

 

Jiyong park the car and talk to Seungri.

"Maknae listen, you dont need to feel shy cos I'll keep you stand behind me and I will protect you. okay?" Jiyong trying to make Seungri comfortable.

"dont you remember what did you said just now hyung?" 

"It's just a joke. Dont mind it. cant you just trust me?" Jiyong grab Seungri's chin. Move his fingers slowly to Seungri cheek. Trying to kiss him.

Before Jiyong want to kiss, Seungri kiss him first. Jiyong eyes widened. He is shocked. Cant imagine that in this situation, in their normal situation, Seungri is the one who firstly kissed. 

 

Seungri doesn't care about Jiyong's ex. He doesn't care if he saw them together. He just want Jiyong for his own. 

"Hyung..." Seungri said in the middle of their kiss but stop after Jiyong's phone ring.

"wait." Jiyong said to Seungri, with one hand holding Seungri's hand and staring at him, he answer the call. 

 

"Hello, Min-Hee yaaa. what's wrong?.... where are you?.......aaahh.. hmmm... I'm at home.....okay, I will pick you up around 7? oooohh.. bye" Jiyong put his phone back to the car desk and staring at Seungri. He realize that he lie to Seungri and also his ex, Min-Hee.

"it's 6 now, hyung. lets go home." Seungri free his hand and stare at the window outside.

"I'm so sorry, Ri. I dont mean to lie..."

"nah, it's okay hyung. but anyway, please drop me somewhere near home. I want to walk around"

"why? just come with me. im only going to drop her and then we can go somewhere. okay, ri?" Jiyong pleased him. He know that Seungri is disappointed of him.

"I'm okay hyung. if you think that I'm disappointed or angry, I'm not. I just want to go home right now. now, now, now.!!!!" 

"you are too childish, maknae. I dont get it. I dont understand why you act this way." Jiyong said to Seungri and ride Seungri back in their neighbors. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Hello, I finally updated a chapter after 3 weeks.. thanks for still waiting and read my stories^^ I'm happy. Without you guys, I'm nothing.

Anyway, please comments and critic about my stories. I want to make a better chapters. Thanx^^~~

Happy reading :)