Just leave him

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you now in a relationship with Seungri?" Min-Hee shouted at Jiyong inside his room.

Jiyong shocked and hope that Seungri and the other member didn't hear his conversation with Min-Hee.

"no Min-Hee yaaaa, please.. It's not like what you think..." Jiyong trying to explain to Min-Hee about his relationship with Seungri. 

"So what? What's your relationship with him? why you always prioritize him more than me? you like him? ha?"

"yes i'm in a relationship with him, but..." Jiyong finally said it. He knows he can't lie with himself

"see? What did you do to me you bastard?! Am I not good enough for you? what can Seungri give that I can't give? Answer me"

"Min-Hee.. but I'm just pity him. He confessed and said that he love me. I just.. I just can't say no to him." Jiyong sit in his bed. 

"then just break up with him. If you pity him, just let him go. you only going to hurt him. Please. Why can;t you only see me, Jiyong? I love you."

"I don't know Min-Hee. let me think and..."

"okay okay. I understand, but Ji.. please. I love you and will always do."

 

Min-Hee leave Jiyong alone and go home. Before she's walking to the front door, she saw Seunghyun is hugging Seungri. Seungri is crying.

She decided to come close near them and said

"Are you a or something, Ri? In a relationship with someone's boyfriend and now? see who's hugging you rite now? tsk. pathetic. You need attention this much?" Min-Hee angrily said to Seungri but he didn't talk back.

Seunghyun can't  take Min-Hee's behavior towards Seungri and he shouted at her

"just get the out and think about your own problem"

Jiyong confused about the noisy situation outside his room and decide to come out.

He see Seungri is still in Seunghyun's arm. Crying. While Min-Hee is leaving them alone.

 

"What are you doing, hyung? why are you hugging him?"

Jiyong ask Seunghyun and come near them. Guessing why Seungri is crying on his arms.

He grab Seungri's hand and pull him away from Seunghyun while the other party still trying to keep Seungri and doesn't want to let him go.

"Just leave him. Can't you? You hurt him too much, Ji. TOO MUCH."

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello. this is the new chapter.

I have idea but can't write cos busy with school. too busy.

Hope I can give more new chapters, aaaah and

I'm thinking to make it shorter and add more chapters.

I know this chapter is a bit lame but will try to improve~