Saranghae

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

The next day...

Bigbang is practicing...

 

"Hyung, I need to talk to you." Jiyong bravely come and talk to Seunghyun. He want to ask everything about them.

Everyone was looking at both them with a confused face. They dont know what happen with these two guys. 

 

"Just talk here" Seunghyun replied.

"not here. it's not for public consumption" Jiyong grab Seunghyun but Seunghyun ignore him.

"Talk here. You need to talk to me and I want to talk here" Seunghyun know that Jiyong will ask something about him and Seungri. About things that happened last night.

"Fine." Jiyong sit together with them and wait for the perfect moment. Everyone is still confused. They cant figure out things that will happen and what are they going to talk about, even Seungri.

"So..." Seunghyun bait him. He is sure that Jiyong is afraid and embarassed.

"So, why Seungri was sleeping with you last night?" Jiyong asked him without any hesitation but he didnt look at Seungri nor Seunghyun. He just blankly stare on the wall.

"bcos I want to. why? Seungri isnt yours." 

"I know, but no one in Bigbang can have him except me." Jiyong replied Seunghyun. Now with fierce eyes he stare at Seunghyun. He is very angry and sad. He know the fact that Seungri isnt his and He cant simply said that he is jealous.

"How selfish are you Mr.Kwon. He can be with anyone.. and YOU! YOU CANT DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANT!!" Seunghyun point at Jiyong and leave the practice room.

Jiyong was left confused. The other members are also confused. They dont know the problems but they know that Seungri is the reason for this. So, Bae asked Seungri about what is happening.

"What happened, maknae? You can trust hyung and talk." Bae come near Seungri and asked him nicely.

"I dont know hyung. I slept with Seunghyun....wait.. this is not like what you think, it's just.. He dragged me to his room cos he didnt like the way Jiyong hyung talk and treat me. That's the only thing I know."

"aaaaaaah, so he didnt like me. that's the main thing" Jiyong said after Seungri finished explaining to Bae.

"hyung. why are you so angry? I didnt do anything. cant you just trust me and let TOP hyung be." Seungri explained to his leader.

Jiyong become more calm than before. Perhaps, Seungri is the one who make him like that.

"okay. but please dont sleep with him again, maknae. please...." 

"hyuuuuuuung, why? it is not that Im going to him or what." 

"YAAAAAAAA.. How dare you say that to me." Suddenly Seunghyun appears again.

"sorry hyung. Our leader is just worried for no reason. Stupid rite?" Seunghyun touches Seungri's hair and whisper him something.

He loves you, Seungri ya. Lets make him jealous. Okay?

"no hyung. I wont do it. Stupid idea. no." Seungri ignored Seunghyun's idea.

"what's that hyung?" Daesung also in the 'secret' conversation. Seunghyun also whisper the same thing to Daesung.

"it is good rite, ri? Just do it. We're fine with it." Taeyang also agree even though he doesnt know what is the idea but everyone know that Taeyang will always agree if it is about Jiyong and Seungri.

"Hyung. why you all like this? I will never do it okay. I dont like it. enought story." 

"what is that actually?" Jiyong also feel curious but no one tell him about the idea.

Seunghyun suddenly kiss Seungri for no reason and leave again. Everyone except Jiyong know this is part of making Jiyong jealous.

"I told you hyungggg, why you should kiss me?" Seungri touch his cheek and mumbles.

"So, this is the thing that you are all discussing?"

"Hyung, no..." Seungri want to explain that he didnt planned this.

"cant you guys out for a while? I really need to talk to maknae" Jiyong looks very serious.

"Okay, okay. call us when you are done" Taeyang and Daesung leave both of them.

 

"I dont plan this" Seungri said.

"so? whats the meaning of that?"

"Hyung.. Saranghae." Seungri dont explain anything. He just simply said that and stand up from the chair. He just made a wrong step.

He shouldnt say that.

He leave Jiyong alone. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n: *how is it? I know this is a bit boring. Dont throw bricks at me.*

*but yeah, this is the 2nd chapter, will continue the next chapter tomorrow or tomorrow or tomorrow.* :)

thanks for reading^^~

SARANGHAEEEEEE!!!~~~ lol