Confused Jiyong

[Hiatus] And I'm Officially Missing You.

One fine day, a day where Seungri should have a great sunday but it was ruin because somtething happened the day before. He try to act normal, but 

lets see, who cant be fooled with him.

 

"Your way to avoid me is too clear, Ri." Jiyong cant hold himself to talk to Seungri. He know something happen to him.

"no hyung. How can you say I avoid you? noooooo" Seungri act like everything is normal. He hug and kiss Jiyong freely on the cheek.

"Stop pretending" 

"oh Im not pretending and what happen to you hyung?"

"to me? it is you. what happen to you?"

 

Seunghyun suddenly show up and grab Seungri without any warning or questions.

Jiyong and Seungri both shocked. 

 

"hyuuung, whats wrong?" Seungri ask Seunghyun when he grabbed his hands.

"yaaa!! is it only jiyong who can grab you the way he want? I also can right?" Seunghyun answer right in front of Jiyong before he left him and go back to his room with Seungri.

 

"what happen hyung?" Seungri ask him.

Seunghyun just laugh and do nothing.

"nothing. I just dont like the way he talk to you" 

"what? hyung... you...." Seungri cant finish his sentence and Seunghyun continue it

" i like you? of course no. your leader will kill me if he know. but anyway, is there something wrong with him? Cos you dont feel comfortable talking with him just now." 

 

"hmmm.. but promise me you wont tell him anything okay."

"yes maknae. dont you believe hyung?" Seunghyun pinch seungri's cheek

"hyunnngggg, Im not a kid. dont pinch my cheek"

"you are, Seungri. what do you wanna say?"

"I actually, like him too. I cant tell him cos...."

"wait. so now both of you actually share the same feeling?" 

"he did before but not sure about now cos he has a girlfriend. hyung. that is the problem." Seungri suddenly feel so sad and lie on Seunghyun's bed.

"no. he dont have. you must be wrong."

"There's one girl I met yesterday in the club i usually go with Jiyong hyung, she is Jiyong's ex and said that they are now together." 

"impossible Seungri. Jiyong will never come back to his ex." Seunghyun look confused and decided to lie besides seungri

"I dont know hyung. I love him so much yet I cant tell or even show him. I know he feel that I avoid him but what else can I do?"

"It's okay Ri. He will not come back to his ex. trust me. now, lets have a rest before we go around 2." Seunghyun sleep and hug Seungri.

Seungri also go to sleep and let his hyung hug him. He need someone to comfort him. At least to make him better and forget about Jiyong.

 

Jiyong in his room, sit for hours. Thinking of why Seunghyun did that to him. He also didnt see Seungri come out from Seunghyun's room. They sleep together?

He cant take this anymore, he decide to come to Seunghyun's room and come in without knocking.

Yeah. All he see is Seungri and Seunghyun hugging each other while sleeping.

His eyes are full of anger and he suddenly shout

 

"YAAAA. what are you doing? Get up, we need to go." He pull Seungri who is still sleeping beside Seunghyun.

"Hyung. it hurts. stop it. stop grabbing me. We have meeting at 2. it is only 12 now. please" Seungri is angry with his hyung. He cant accept his hyung's attitude towards him.

They wake Seunghyun up.

"Jiyong please, cant you go out and do your own business? dont mind ours. get out. Im tired and need to sleep."

"oh, you are tired? but you can still play with him?" point at maknae.

"GET OUT." Seunghyun is angry. He also cant take Jiyong's attitude. 

"hyung, do i need to also go out?" Seungri leave the bed, and Seunghyun grab Seungri's hand

"no no, im okay with you but not him. I told you rite I dont like the way he talk and treat you. So stay here with me." 

 

Jiyong left. 

He cant understand things that happen between them. He think that he didnt do anything to Seungri nor Seunghyun.

He need to ask them both later. He said to himself.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: *It's been a week since the last time I update, so here it is.

I know this is like super bad. the story also not that clear. but trying to improve in the next chapter.

Thanks you for commenting and subscribes^^~

Love*