Chapter 11

Battle of the Brains

 

[Author’s Note: Okay so, just to inform you guys: This is the 11th chapter and not the 9th. AFF still hasn’t gave me back yet chapters 9 and 10.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Say AHHHHHH…” Rio said as she held up a spoonful of food up on the guy’s mouth.
 

Kei felt embarrassed of this and having Kim and Ryosuke sitting on the table just across him and Rio…just added an epic more to his humiliation.

Ryosuke then saw that his ‘wife’ was looking at somebody else’s ‘husband’ so he nudged at Kim and gave her the sweetest of smiles.

Kei almost glared at the guy. “AHHHH…” he opened his mouth as he was still glaring—ehem, STARING—at the couple across the table.

“Oishi??” Rio asked Kei as if she was the one who cooked the food.

“Un.” Kei nodded, imitating Ryosuke’s sweet smile. “Oishi desu.”

‘What was that?’ Kim thought to herself as she saw Kei’s smile at Rio. All of a sudden this time, she felt something…stirring? She didn’t really know what she was feeling but something inside her boiled. The scene in front of her was kind of…maddening. It was like she SHOULD be the one receiving Kei’s smile. ‘Oh no. No Kim. No. Zettai dame. It’s not that. No. No. No.”

“Kim-chan?” Ryosuke looked at her with such worry on his face. “Douanou?”

“Ah, anou…” she looked again at Kei and Rio, who were still in the midst of their all oh-so lovey-dovey say-AHHH-honey-will-you-eat-this thingy.

“Ehhh…” Ryosuke saw where Kim was looking and he grinned. “Kim-chan is jealous ne??”

And with that, Kei and Rio stopped from eating. They both looked at Kim with questioning yet surprised looks on their faces.

“You’re jealous?” Kei asked, a bit of hopefulness tingled in his voice.

Kim blinked. Then gulped. Then Kei stared intently at her, brows raised. Even when he looked at her like that with a PHYSICALLY kind face, it was like he was gripping tightly on her soul and wanting badly to wring the truth out of her.

 

“Oh no. It’s nothing like that.” Yamada said as he gestured his hand as if shooing away an insect. “Ne, Kim-chan?”

 

Kim didn’t know how to reply except to just nod her head.

 

“Then what is it?” Kei asked, some hopes still up.

 

“It’s just that…MY Kim is jealous of you two…” Ryosuke said as he put an arm around Kim which made the girl shiver. “She’s jealous because you’re sweet and all and we’re not.” He turned his head to face Kim. “Right, HONEY?”

 

Kim smiled…or possibly just twitched. Then she noticed that all eyes were laid on her, which was just perfectly awkward. Then she faked a laugh. “Oh yes, that’s it.” She smiled at Yamada and then held up as spoonful of food up to his mouth, just like what Rio had done with Kei. “Say AHHHH…”

 

“See?” Ryosuke raised his brows at Kei. Then he opened his mouth for the incoming food. “AHHHM.”

 

Kei narrowed his eyes at Kim (who wasn’t even looking at him) in mere disbelief. Kim doing THAT?? Since when did she learn to do that?? EH?

 

Kei’s blood boiled at the sight of Kim’s continuous sweet spoon-feeding at Yamada and Rio noticed this so she shoved a spoonful of food straight to the genius’ throat.

 

Soon enough, the two couples were in a strange spoon-feeding competition.

--

 

After what seemed like eternity for Ryosuke and Kei, dinner had already come to an end. The couples went up to their rooms and the two girls had to help their ‘husbands’ to walk because their stomachs are THAT full.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Of the two guys, Kei was the first one to recover from his oh-so full tummy and went out to the garden to breathe some fresh air. Rio didn’t bother to stop him since she was busy folding her clothes when Kei left the room.

 

--

 

As he was climbing down the stairs, Kei felt kind of creeped out because the president or the bodyguards weren’t here now. They all left them here alone before dinner but still it’s a good thing that they left them with all the necessities that they needed in order to…survive this three-days-and-two-nights ‘married life’.

 

He reached the garden and saw that somebody was sitting on the bench.

 

“Kim?” Kei said.

 

The girl turned with a quite surprised look on her face. “Oh it’s just you.”

 

Kei stepped back. That wasn’t the answer he was expecting. “And what do you mean by that?? Do you expect me to be that so-called sweet husband of yours? Oh well, if that’s the case, I’m so so terribly sorry Kim Orihara for disappointing you because I am not Ryosuke.” He said sarcastically.

 

Kim stood up from where she was sitting and crossed her arms. “What?!?” she’s definitely not gonna lose to THIS guy. She then put her hands on her hips. “Oh yes, Kei Inoo, you should be sorry that you’re not Yama-chan!”

 

“Yama-chan? You’ve been calling him that now? So that’s how close you grew?!?”

 

“Of course we’re close! HE’S MY HUSBAND, you idiot!!! And you’re right about what you said, he’s reaaaalllyyy sweet!” she paused for a bit then talked again. “He’s kind, he’s a gentleman, he helps me with things, he’s just sooo good! Unlike you! You’re his exact opposite!” Kim said the truth but she didn’t mean them…at all.

 

Ouch, Kei thought. But he couldn’t possibly say that out loud, right?

 

“Well, I’ll tell you about my WIFE.” Kei spoke. “She is ORGANIZED. She doesn’t mess things up. She doesn’t mix things up. And she’s so sweet. Loving. Caring. A perfect wi—”

 

Kim walked out.

 

 

                                                                    >>CHAPTER END<<