Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby

Battle of the Brains

 

Walk, walk, fashion baby…

 

 The girl contestants catwalked in their respective outfits on the ramp in the auditorium.

 

 Kim was waiting for her turn behind the stage curtains as she inhaled a heavy, nervous breath as she saw the crowd outside the curtains… the whole student body is here.

 

 Looking at the other girls, they got to wear frilly skirts and all but her…she wore boyish pants, an oversized shirt, a blue hoodie, and a cap. She was the only one wearing that kind of thing. It’s fine for her though, since she hated wearing skirts, but still, the oversizeness of whatever she was wearing made her think that this outfit was for a boy.

 

 After several more seconds, it was finally her turn to walk on the stage.

 

 ---

 

 She went out of hiding from the curtains and tried her best to walk with confidence but the loosening weight of her hair from its tuck from her cap was bothering her.

 

 Kim caught a glimpse of several teachers and judging from their faces, they looked quite skeptical, like they were wondering why on earth does Kim wear that outfit.

 

 Anyways, her hair was already making its way out of her cap so she just removed the cap and threw it to the people like a singer in a concert would do.

 

 Everybody smiled. Some even clapped. Kim even heard some students yell “KAKKOII!!!”

 

 Kim couldn’t help but smile and when she was about to return back to the backstage, she gave off first a salute to the crowd, making the people cheer more.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 “Minna!! The girls are already done with their catwalk! It’s your turn now!” a male teacher announced while clapping his hands in a calling-attention way. His gaze then turned to the person sitting on a chair in the middle of the dressing room and he frowned.

 

 “What’s a girl doing here?” the teacher asked as he frowned. All that he received as an answer was just an ALMIGHTILY HYSTERICAL laugh from the group, well, except for the person who was sitting on the chair who just pouted in a girly manner.

 

 ‘She’ wore a frilly light pink skirt that ran down ‘til the knees, a white tank top, a dark gray cardigan, and her LONG HAIR flown down until her waist.

 

 “Miss, the girls’ dressing room is over there…” the teacher continued as he pointed his thumb behind the door.

 

 “NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHA!!!!” More laughs from the boys.

 

 Finally, the ‘girl’ stood up from where ‘she’ was sitting and shouted. “MOOOUUUU~~~!!!!”

 

 The teacher blinked from what he just heard. Apparently, the person’s voice was DEFINITELY not a girl’s. “Inoo-san?” the teacher realized.

 

 “GYAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!”

 

 “Oi, minna! Stop laughing already!!!” Kei yelled as he took off the wig that Daiki forced on his head and stomped his feet.

 

 “Eh…Kei-CHAN, wear your hair. You look prettier with it on.” Chinen teased as he placed the wig on Kei’s hair and the latter just didn’t protest anymore.

 

 “Anyways,” the teacher cleared his throat. “It’s the guys’ turn now. Chop-chop-chop!” he then turned his back from the group and immediately burst out into silent laughter once he got out of the room.

 

-----

 

 The same music was playing as Yamada came out the catwalk first.

 

 Kim, who was now part of the audience with her fellow girl contestants, sat on the front row on the left side. She enjoyed watching the guys do their ‘fashion walk’ and so far so good.

 

 Kim was just about to ask her seatmate about where Kei would be but just then the music suddenly changed and a particular SOMEONE caught everybody’s attentions and had all their eyes bulging out of their sockets as they saw this PERSON.

 

------

 

 No one…ugly…ALLOWEDDD. Fashionista-aahhh…

 

 “Nani kore???” Kei whispered to himself as he heard the music suddenly change. In fact, it changed just in right timing when the curtains opened for him. What the freaking hell?

 

------

 

 He tried his best to walk with ‘confidence’ in his highcut-highheeled brown leather boots, which was an awful pain for him. HE’S NOT A GIRL, YA KNOW!!

 

 Kei then subtly gazed around the auditorium and found out that the people were all looking at him with a uniform expression. Is it shock? No, it must be HORROR.

 

 Once he reached the edge, he immediately turned back so that this would already end and done with. But luck nowadays hasn’t been good to him so what happened was he tripped on his boots and fell off the side of the stage.

 

                                    >>CHAPTER END<<

 

Gyaaahhhh!!!! I’m so so evil!! Gomen Inoo!! GOMEEENNNN!!

 

I think this chapter is boring... Is it?? 'Cuz I was just typing away without thinking of what will happen next (even I don't know how I can do that). Anyways, I'm sooo sorry Inoo-chan for having you trip off the stage!!!

 

Comment! Comment! COMMENNNTTT!!!