Chapter 14

Battle of the Brains

 Kim and Kei had their eyes locked onto each other's as they were on the ground. About twenty seconds later, SOMEBODY ARRIVED.

 

 "Kei??" Rio said as she frowned at the guy.

 

 "Ah! Gomen!" Kim said as she and Kei awkwardly stood up from their earlier position. "Don't misunderstand it! We were just...."

 

 "No worries Nee-chan. I know that accidents happen and besides, KEI-CHAN HAS ME. WHY WOULD HE BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER??" Rio smiled as she turned to face Kei. "Right??"

 

 "Uh...r-right." Kei nodded but his face then turned into a serious look. "Anou.. Rio-chan, could you give us a moment? Kim and I will just talk about um,..some things.. "

 

 "Okay. Just go to the room immediately, ne? I'VE GOT THE BED PREPARED ALREADY." Rio said as she gave Kei a peck on the cheek and left off to go upstairs to THEIR bedroom.

 

 Kei sighed SUPER heavily as he waited for Rio to disappear. Then, after the girl has gone already, he decided to finally speak. "Anou sa.."

 

 "HOW SWEET." Kim said bitterly. "PDA ON MY FACE."

 

 "Hey! I didn't expect her to do that!"

 

 "Ohh really??? I do not believe you."

 

 "Kim please, if you won't stop talking like that then I wouldn't be able to say what I wanted to say to yo--"

 

 "THEN DON'T TELL ME." Kim said casually...or IRRITABLY.

 

 "What??"

 

 "I said.. DO NOT TELL ME." Kim replied. "I know that you're just gonna tell me that you wanted to clear things up here: That I won't have a chance of winning this competition because WELL, look at you and Rio, you guys are probably a couple already and--"

 

 "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE, OKAY!??"

 

 "OH, SORRY. ARE YOU GUYS HIDING IT FROM THE SCHOOL??"

 

 "JUST WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS UP WITH YOU??!?" Kei yelled.

 

 "W-wakaranai.." Kim lowered her head as she walked past Kei. She ascended the stairs and went to her (and Ryo's) room without a word.

 

 ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

  "Nandayo Kim-chan..." Kei thought as he let out a deep sigh. "I was just about to tell you that I like you."

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

  "Wakaranai." Kim repeated to herself as she walked towards their room. She's just SO MAD right now. At this competition. and at Kei.

 

 She opened the door to her and Ryo's room and her emo mood was suddenly replaced by surprise. 

 

 "Konbanwa Kim-chan~~" Ryosuke said as he covered the girl's mouth.

 

 The next thing Kim knew...is that her right hand was being chained on the bed post.

 

                   >>CHAPTER END<<

 


 

Gaahhhh~~ WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY FIC??!??