'Outfit'

Battle of the Brains

 

 “Eh??” Kim said as she held up her outfit.

 

 “Wahhh! Sugoi!” Airi from the other class said. “You get to wear boyish clothes!”

 

 Well, it’s fine by Kim, as long as she’ll win the contest against Kei.

 

 Gambarimassu! She thought.

 

-----------

 

 “HONTOOOUUU  NIIIII??!?!???!??!?” Kei exclaimed in the male’s dressing room as he saw his outfit.

 

 “Sshhh!” Daiki hushed as he removed his own outfit from its hanger. Daiki’s outfit was just a plain white shirt, a black leather jacket, black pants, and boots. To shorten the term, his outfit was NORMAL.

 

 “YOU CALL THIS A FASHION SHOW??? WHAT THE HELL!! THIS IS COSPLAAYY!!!” he exclaimed even more.

 

 “Quiet!” this time, Yuto was the one who hushed him. His outfit was normal too.

 

 Kei’s eyes wandered around the room and saw that everyone else’s outfits were NORMAL, compared to his. He held up his ABNORMAL outfit and everyone laughed their asses off.

 

 “GYAAHAHAHHAHA!!! So that’s why you were so~~ NYAHAHAHA~~” Hikaru laughed as he didn’t even finish his sentence.

 

 Kei just gave them dagger stares but then the crowd just laughed harder, some were even in their chibi modes as they rolled on the floor uncolored.

 

 “Why am the only one who has an outfit like THIS??!??!” he frustratedly asked.

 

 *more laughs from the group*

 

 Finally, Yabu, the oldest and the leader-type guy spoke: “Geez, it’s just a fashion show. It’s not like you’ll become a REAL girl if you wore that.”

 

 Kei almost thanked him… but Kota then burst out into a hysterical laugh, which brought the other guys into tears, some are even banging their heads on the walls or on the table.

 

 “You’ll surely look like a girl in that skirt!” a guy said.

 

 A guy named Keito approached him with a stern face and put his hand on his shoulder as he looked at him. With this, the others silenced.

 

 “Inoo Kei-san…” Keito said.

 

 “Hai?” Kei replied.

 

 “Would you like to change in the girls’ dressing room???”

 

 

 “NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA” everyone burst out laughing again.

 

 “MOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU~~~~!!” Kei stomped his feet as he finally gave up his pride and went to the farthest corner to change clothes.

 

                                    >>CHAPTER END<<