And the Results are...

Battle of the Brains

 

Kei leaned on the wall as he drummed his fingers on the window sill and tapped his feet in impatience.

Kim on the other hand, wouldn’t stop pacing around in circles in front of Kei, her left hand held her right waist and her right hand was clasped in a fist which she held over so she looked like she was thinking really deeply…or just looked like as if she was going to let out a cough.

Then the two of them spotted a teacher walking towards their direction, approximately twenty yards away, according to Kei’s accurate guess. 

This made the two people stop from whatever random things they were doing and thinking.

Kim then saw the teacher nearing them and saw that the teacher was holding about seven sheets of paper on one hand and a stapler on the other.

Kei and Kim then stood straight in front of the bulletin board in front of them, just right across where Kei had stood earlier.

The teacher stopped in front of the bulletin board and posted the papers there.

Orihara Kim and Inoo Kei both had their fingers crossed.

 

This is it, they thought. This is the moment they’ve been waiting for. The results of the latest exam.

They were both excited and nervous about this. The person who won will get praises and all. And as for the loser (second-rank), he or she will have the privilege to be unlimitedly and endlessly teased by the other.

Then at last, the last paper was posted and the teacher left already, leaving only Kim and Kei in the corridor.

The two people both approached the bulletin board.

----------------

Kei smiled.
While as Kim stared at the paper in horror, her jaw literally yet figuratively dropping down on the floor.

“I won again.” Kei grinned. Emphasis on the word ‘AGAIN’.

Kim gritted her teeth and formed fists out of her hands, ready to punch the bulletin board and through the wall.

“Strike three.” Kei continued, but then he saw the girl’s aura beside him and smiled even more. “You’re not about to break again, aren’t you? Even with patience controlling and threshold-extending, I’m still on top of you.” He teased.

 

“OMAERAAAA!!!!” Kim yelled as she let her arm fly to smack Kei in the face but the guy just quickly and calmly caught the girl’s fist.

“HOHOHO~~ You DID break again…” he laughed.

Kim just gritted her teeth even more. “Next time…I WILL win. For SURE.”

The latter just smiled. AGAIN, for goodness sake. “I accept.” He replied, comfortable that he will ‘win’ again, which just made Kim even more agitated than ever.

And with that he walked away happily, his hands in his pockets, as he headed home with the thought of the torture he would do to Kim just by teasing.



                                       >>CHAPTER END<<

 

 

YATTTAAA!!! First chapter updated! LOL, this one’s chapter came before Yuyan’s fic *whacked*.

 

 *sigh* *facepalm* Gomen minna, AGAIN… for short chapters and rarely updated fics. I still hope that you guys will keep on looking forward to them though. XD