Chapter 5

Wheels and Pedals

Chapter 5


 

Drifting away from his slumber, Tao sat up, palming his face with both of his hands and yawned on there. His body felt soggy as he dragged his legs down the sofa, tapping his feet on the floor, slouching down on the cushon. His eyes wandered around the room, from left to right, seemingly looking for something. He wasn't sure about himself or it was only a gut of him that someone was here or is supposed to be here and he was just forgetting it.

 

Tao's lips turned pale as a rush of panic surged in his veins, making him forcefully stand on his two feet when he saw the door wide open. His eyes widen, running on the dirth path to the front yard with bare feet, his heart thumping in anxiety thinking that maybe-- just maybe -- or really.. a thief broke in his house.

 

"H-Holy.. sh .. !" Tao growled and yanked his hair out. His money or possibly all of his savings had been taken by that sick thief. Though it may sound strange especially when you just know Tao as a cold, calm, collected, heartless yet proper man; he laid himself on the ground, banging his fist on the green fields.

 

Tao needed a heart attack right at that moment, at least or somehow get the stress out of his system. But no, he was just on the floor yanking his hair out as he was in desperate need of trying to calm his nerves down and he will not forget to say thanks to the assumptions he was making out- but none was actually close of making at least a single connection to idea- he has no power to get a grip of his sanity; not even a thread.

 

Though his breathing was finally becoming casually steady, he could still feel something in his chest clench, blocking the path of air flowing from his lungs. Tao was still uneasy especially when this sensation was lurching, profound in his stomach like it was twisted in some way that he could not stay that butterflies were the ones who were flooding in his stomach, triggering him to throw up.

 

"YAH! What are you doing there?" Tao immediately sat right up as soon as he heard the voice coming from the door, reclaiming the color of his lips. He was in the moment of bursting right until he saw that person's face, giving him a scrunched up look.

 

"You're going to catch a cold. Get up."

 

Tao gritted his teeth and told his brain to better be prepared for a lesson once he's back in his room, locking himself out from the living thing around him as usual. Their gazes hold on for a few seconds before the taller one pulled away, waving his hand, signalling for Tao to come in. "Dinner's ready. Shut the gate first before entering."

 

Look who's bossing around, Tao sneered, thinking that he's the owner of the house.

 

After closing the door,  he brushed his feet on the doormat then continued to dust his worn out pants. Kris was waiting right before the corner and yes, Tao felt his gaze tearing through the wall. "I'll follow. Just go to the kitchen first." For the second time, he was uneasy again when Kris half-yelled "hm..kay" and proceeded without him. "Feeler." He grumbled to himself.

 

He was unsure if he should be surprised or just purely gape in awe.

 

Kris was standing there, preparing their dinner; the table set, which saw the older's elegance. With Kris holding the spoon. he was drizzling the final touches on the plate. Tao felt his face burn, watching the smile creeping from the older man's face, proceeding forward to him while holding their dinner on his hands. Kris brought a warmer smile then placed the plates on the table.

 

"C'mon, let's eat!" Still in daze, Tao stuttered in his steps when Kris softly patted his back. Startled and quite irritated, he eyed Kris but he could not hold his usually steady glares. After they wavered, Tao could only nod and allowed Kris guide him to his seat.

 

It was stupid, Tao admitted it. He was guided by Kris in his own home. Nonetheless, he felt happy.

 

Tao took one bite while Kris was fiddling his fingers, waiting for the younger's reaction when he ate his cooking. Slowly, he chewed, tasting every sensation his taste buds could differentiate. He paused for a moment and looked back at Kris, who was now holding tight on his spoon.

 

He grimaced and noticed the blood draining away from Kris's lips then presented an almost stifled laugh. But as soon as he calmed down his nerves and spoke, he found his jaw shivering. "I-It's very good..." He muttered but it was enough for Kris to hear and make him ruffle the younger's jet black hair.

 

"Then eat.."

 

 Tao's lit up and pushed another spoonful in his mouth. He acted like a little kid but it made his heart warm, fuzzy and fluttering all over.

 

It seemed like he... founded his own little family even is it just the two of them.

 


 

Author's note : Sorry if this took very long. VERY long. AAAND .. the output was very short.. a few chapters and i'll wrap this whole thing up! I only made this so I could fill my writing style with fluff~

until next time.

constructive comments are well appreciated

 

ConverseLover600-Paradies_dictator-experiment-mediocre-fanfictions!
(Warning : May have tons of grammatical errors. All stories are un-betaed)

Super Junior

EunHae : When in Rome . When in South Korea . Connect The Dots . Heavy Rain. Heavenly Pain. Am I still Sane?
TeukChul : Oh God Please
YeWook : I'm still human. I still have feelings I . I'm still human. I still have feelings II
KyuWook : Stars Do Bleed

EXO

TaoRis : Wheels and Pedals . Arm Around Your Waist . Kiss Me Hard
KaiSoo : Attention Is Mine . Faded From Moonlights
HunHan and BaekYeol:
Arm Around Your Waist

PS : Edited chapters will be re-uploaded every Friday of the week the chapter is released