Chapter 8

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

CHAPTERFORYOU GUYS!
seeing as its Mir’s birthday. (:

_______________________________________________

As soon as you jumped into your room, you shut the window hurriedly, trying to not make it slam loudly just in case your umma was still in the house. You could hear the faint buzz of the TV, but that didn’t mean anything as it was almost left on 24/7.

You opened the door and walked towards the living room to see if she was anywhere nearby. Finally, you saw her passed out on the couch, beer bottles littered around her.

Your nose scrunched up in disgust. You would probably be the one to tidy the mess, as she almost definitely wouldn’t. She didn’t care about the living conditions, as long as she had a place to sleep.

You grabbed a pair of plastic gloves from the kitchen and put them on. Gingerly, you picked up a beer bottle by the lid, and dropped it in the bin.

After you finished cleaning up the mess, you grabbed a blanket from her room and put it over her sleeping body.

You sighed. Normally, you wouldn’t be this nice – but this was a kind of ‘thank you’ for not finding out you had gone out to the concert, and then out with five guys afterwards!

You headed back to your room, closing the door behind you. You changed out of your normal clothes and went to take a shower.

-

With a towel over your wet hair, you put on your pyjamas, only to be interrupted by your iPhone going ‘da da de da da!’

You picked it up from your desk. “Yobosaeyo?”

“YAH, ~~~~~! WHY HAVEN’T YOU BEEN PICKING UP MY CALLS! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ? I WAS SO WORRIED THAT YOU HAD GOTTEN ! OR KIDNAPPED! OR KIDNAPPED AND ! OR MUGGED! OR KIDNAPPED THEN MUGGED THEN !” your brother yelled. You held your phone away from your ear, wincing at the loud sound.

You noticed your phone app had a 9 in a red circle. *oops.* “Mian, oppa~ I was showering. Don’t worry, I got home fine!” you reassured him.

“YOU’RE NOT LYING TO ME?” he yelled into the phone again.

You sighed. “Aniyo, oppa. I’m currently in a rundown warehouse tied to a chair, and I have a gun pointed at my head by a person in a black mask, who is demanding for a ransom of 10 million kajillion won. Happy?"

You heard him laugh. "Mianhe. I've only had you back for a few hours. I guess I'm just too paranoid, neh?"

"You are WAY too paranoid, oppa. Anyway... I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep now, okay? Talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay. Get a good nights sleep! SEE you tomorrow!" he hung up.

You put the phone back on your desk, and then jumped into bed. Within a few seconds, you had fallen asleep.

Onew's P.O.V

CONTACTS:

Minho

Manager

Search: M |

(my fail attempt at a phone screen >_>)

I navigated my way to Manager.

CONTACTS:

Minho

Manager

Search: M |

"Yobosaeyo?"  Manager hyung answered.

"Hey, hyung! I have a question for you... you know that rookie group, MBLAQ?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course! Wae?"

"Who's their manager?"

"Bwoh? Don't you know? Its Rain!"

"Wait. As in, the famous Rain? Bi? Jihoon?"

"Yeah!"

"Ah... ok. Thanks. I have to go now, bye!"

"Ok? REMEMBER SCHEDULE TOMORROW! DON'T SLEEP IN AGAIN!"

"Ne, hyung!" I hung up.

CONTACTS:

Rain

Search: Rain

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Um. Hello~ This is SHINee's Onew! I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Depends what it is!"

"Do you have Bang Mir's number?"

"Erm, yes. Wae?"

"I just need to ask him something. Can you give it to me?"

"I suppose?"

"Kamsamnida!"

-

CONTACTS:

Mir

Search: Mir

 

Call?

YesNo

_________________________________________________________

SOSOSOSOSOSO.

drama ensues? :D

kekekeke

SEE YOU NEXT TIME, NEH~

 Happy 21st/20th birthday, Mir ~

kekekekeke

BYEBYE!

theduck and theturtle

(:

Hopefully I'll update soon <>