Chapter Two - The past 2/2

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

 

Hello again. ^^ I have so many subscribers already, im so happy! Kekeke.

____________________________________

You knock on the door of their house. No answer. That’s weird… theres ALWAYS someone in the house at this time.

You take out your spare key that Onew had given you, and open the door. Inside, it was dark. You switch on the light.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” you call out. Still no answer… that’s weird.

You walk through to the living room, where there are five envelopes. All of them were addressed the same way.

To ~~~~~ ah~

From BLINGBLINGJJong!

To ~~~~~, <3

Love Onew

To ~~~~~ Noona

From Taemin

To ~~~~~ ie~

From Minho!

To ~~~~~ !

From Keeyy. <3

You sit down on the couch and open… JJongs first.

YO ~~~~~ ah!

I betchu opened mine first! After all, I’m so cool like that.

Anyway… I’m sorry ~~~~~ ah… we have to go overseas for training… and we don’t know when we’ll be back… we got the call late at night and had to leave straightaway! We’re so sorry… we’ll keep in touch though, definitely!

We will come back as star idols!

See you soon, BLING Jonghyun!

You stare at it in shock. Gradually, you open the next one – Taemins.

Hello ~~~~~ Noona!

I know you wont open mine first… probably Onew or Jonghyun, right? He’s currently boasting about how you’ll open his first… ^^’

Anyway… so you probably know the news right, noona? Mianhe again…

Even if they don’t let us, I’ll definitely come and visit you! So wait for us, okay?

Mianhe… we’ll miss you while we’re training!

Love Taemin!

Key’s and Minho’s were in a similar style. You sit there, frozen. No… they couldn’t have left you, right? You six were always together, and never apart.

You turn to the remaining letter. Onew’s.

With shaky hands, you open the envelope.

To ~~~~~

We’re sorry we have to leave… me especially…

We’re going overseas to who knows where. I don’t think that even SM knows yet… It breaks my heart to not be near you… we didn’t even have a proper chance to say goodbye…

I promise we’ll come back to visit the moment we have a break.

Mianhemianhemianhemianhemianhemianhemianhemianhemianhe…

Don’t be too sad! Just act as normal! We’ll be back before you know it.

FIGHTING!

Hopefully you’ll get that job as a photographer, and we’ll be star idols when we come back! Let’s set that as our goal when we next meet, okay?!

Saranghaeyo, ONEW!

Our love remains as strong as our love to chicken, okay?

<3

DON’T BE SAD?

ACT AS NORMAL?

Your only friends, and best friends too, have just left you to go to a foreign country. No contacts, no knowing when they’ll be back.

What are you going to do?

Tears threaten to start falling, but you blink and make them disappear. You grab the letters and run back to your house.

As soon as you get there, you run up to your room and slam the door.

“~~~~~!” Come down here!” your umma calls.

“NO!” You yell. You just needed some time alone.

“Get down here NOW. It’s urgent, and important.”

You grab a tissue and quickly wipe your eyes, and make your way downstairs.

Your family is sitting in the living room. Umma and appa have a serious look on… what’s happening? You look at your brother, Cheol Yong, or Mir as he likes to be called.

“Umma, appa… what’s happening?” You ask hesitantly.

“Sit down and we’ll explain.” Your appa tells you.

You sit down next to Mir. “So?”

“Look, kids… your appa and I haven’t been getting along lately, as you might have noticed. So… we’ve decided to get a divorce…” your umma trails off.

“What!?” Mir says, shocked.

“NO!” you yell, at the top of your lungs. Your parents look at you, astonished.

“~~~~~! Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!” appa tells you off sternly.

“NO!” you yell again. “Don’t you DARE leave me!”

Umma’s look hardened. “Young lady, don’t YOU dare talk to your parents like that. It’s our lives, we should decide what we want to do. Your appa and I are getting a divorce. That’s final.”

“Mir will be coming with me, and you’ll be going with your umma.” Appa says.

This time, you couldn’t stop the tears. “Why are you all leaving me?” you run from the room.

“~~~~~~!” Mir yells after you.

You slam the door once again in your room, and immediately start sobbing. Today was the worst day of your life. You lost your best friends because YOU got them that audition, and now you were losing your family? And Mir!

“~~~~~!” Mir knocked on the door.

“Go away.” You sniff.

“~~~~~!” he knocked again. “Just let me come in…”

You sighed, and opened the door. “What!”

“You okay?” he asks you. “Wait, let me rephrase that. You’re obviously not okay… Um, how are you?”

You laughed through your sniffs. “What are we, strangers? How are you? Seriously?”

He laughed nervously. “Sorry… couldn’t think of anything.”

You sit down together and start to talk, but midway through the conversation, you’re interrupted.

“MIR! Get down here to pack!” you hear appa yell. “We’re leaving tonight! I already have an apartment booked.”

You start to tear up again. “Oppa… do you really have to go?”

He smiled slightly. “Don’t worry! I’ll come visit you everyday after school, and on weekends, too.”

“Promise?” you hold up your pinky.

He laces his pinky through yours. “Promise!”

You smile. He was always the best oppa. “Well, I better go and pack… see you later! I’ll come and say bye when we leave.”

Before you could tell him to stay a little longer, he had already closed the door behind him.

Sighing, you start to tidy your room. It was full of tissues. Suddenly, you heard oppa yell. “AMERICA?”

You drop the yucky tissues you’re holding and run outside, where oppa and appa were fighting. “You’re making me go to AMERICA!?” he asked, furiously.

“Why not! It’s a good opportunity for you to meet new people.” Appa said, trying to be calm.

“YOU MEAN YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY DONGSAENG!” he yelled.

“Appa…” you say. He doesn’t hear you, so you shout. “APPA!”

“WHAT!” he suddenly snaps.

You cower away for a second, but regain your confidence. “Don’t go to America! Can’t you at least stay within the country, so I can go and visit you?”

“That’s the point. So you CAN’T visit me.” He snarled.

You freeze, taken aback. Mir took a step forward, about to hit him.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” he yelled. “Mir, we’re leaving in an hour. I expect you to be ready then.”

“Oppa…” you look at him.

“I’m sorry.” He says, then leaves the room.

___________________________________________________

Omgsh, the ending is so crappy >:l just its really late, and I wanted to get a chapter up, so ):

I might edit it later? ^^

ANYWAY YEAHHH…

Please check out my MBLAQ fic if you haven’t! ^^

I’ll update soon, hopefully? :D

Anyway, bye!

Saranghaeee, the duck