Chapter Ten - CHICKEN!

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

Your POV

“I’m at my house... I don’t want to talk to you. And besides, my umma is home. Maybe some other time.” you answered coldly.

-click-

 You put your phone down on the table, breathing heavily. The truth was that you had nothing to say. You still hadn’t prepared yourself mentally.

*+OH BABY, STAY WITH ME!+* your phone rang again.

“Yobosaeyo?” you answered, just in case it was one of your other friends.

“Please, ~~~~~! Listen to me? I just need a few minutes? Just hear me out.” He pleaded.

“I said, I’m busy. And I don’t want to talk to you.” You clicked ‘end’.

Holding down the hold button of your iphone, you turned it off. Other friends could wait – for now, you didn’t want to talk to anyone.

 Onew’s POV

I sighed as she hung up on me again. I didn’t want to go full out stalker on her and go visit her... especially if her umma was home...

But then again... I really needed to talk to her...

It’s too late at the moment...

But I really need to go talk to her!

BUT I NEED MY CHICKEN!

That was it. Nothing was placed over chicken, and I HADN’T EATEN A SINGLE PIECE OF CHICKEN FOR MORE THAN TWO HOURS. MUST. GO. GET. CHICKEN. To the market to get myself to chicken ~

Your POV

After half an hour, you turned your phone back on – you needed to ask one of your friends about something. You noticed that you had no missed calls from Onew. *Looks like he gave up.* You felt kind of disappointed – if he really wanted to talk to you, why didn’t he call you more than twice?

Suddenly, your stomach rumbled. Oh dear... you hadn’t eaten chicken in ages... TIME TO TREAT YOURSELF! You grabbed your bag and headed out to the market.

-

AT THE MARKET

Humming, you headed towards your favourite stall, the chicken stall. You lined up, hoping to be able to get a whole bucket of chicken. The person in front of you was taking too long, and finally he finished ordering and moved to the side.

“Hello, how can I help you today?” the stall assistant asked you.

“Hi, can I have two deluxe chicken buckets?” you asked.

“Ah... sorry... the person before you ordered the rest of the chicken." the person said apologetically.

WHAT! You turned to the person facing the opposite direction from you, giving them a death glare. "Yah. Why'd you take all the chicken?" 

"Why can't I?" the person span around, and your jaw dropped. "~~~~~..." 

"O-Onew! Never mind! I'll go to a different chicken shop." you stammered, and quickly walked away.

"Hey! Wait!" he called after you. The stall assistant gave him his order, and he grabbed it hastily and rushed after you. "~~~~~!" he yelled. 

You didn't want to talk to him, and started running as fast as you could towards the exit - not noticing that Onew was coming from another direction. He spotted you, and grabbed your wrist tightly. "Please, ~~~~~? Hear me out."

"No." you answered, and tried to jerk your arm away, but his grip was strong.

"You have no reason. You're obviously not too busy seeing as you went to go buy chicken, and your umma isn't here. And don't tell me you're in a hurry to go home either. I know you're not."

You bit your lip. He was right - you had no more excuses to not listen to him. "You have five minutes to tell me. Then I'm leaving." 

___________________________________________________

NEXT CHAP SHALL BE THE EXPLANATION! :DD

i was originally going to make you escape... but then that would have dragged the storyline and made it too slow... am I right? Is it interesting? (:

 

Thank you all subbers! <3

 

commentandsubscribe, if you havent already :D

 

theduck + theturtle xx