Chapter Five - Conversation

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

 

You stand there, dumbfounded and he stares at you. “~-~~~~~??” he asks, hesitantly.

Your eyes widen. “S-Sorry, I have to go.” You say, and run off towards the exit.

“Hey! Wait!” he calls after you.

You didn’t want to talk to him. Why was he here? You cursed mentally.

As soon as you were out of the concert hall, you were hit by a cold breeze. You shivered. It was so much colder inside.

Suddenly, you felt a jacket being put on over your shoulders. “Didn’t you think of bringing a jacket today?”

You look up, and see Mir sitting down on the step next to you. “Ah… it didn’t seem to cold this morning.”

He nodded. “Yeah… lucky my codi noona always makes me bring a jacket around, just in case!” he suddenly grinned.

You smile. “So how was America?” you ask.

“Oh, it’s good. As soon as we left, I did as much stuff as possible so I wouldn’t have to be near the house, near appa… dance, sport, work… and then I found out JTune were making a new group… so I went for it. Can’t hurt to try, right?” he shrugs. “And now, here I am!”

You smile again, and make a mental note to send a fan letter to JTune. “Doesn’t appa care?”

He shook his head. “Hey, I’m making money for them. Why should he?”

Your eyes narrow. “Them?”

His face went slightly pale. “Didn’t you know?”

“Know what?” your tone was slightly dangerous.

“Well… appa got remarried…” he looks down on the floor.

You wanted to scream. “What!?” you say.

“Yeah… soon after we left, he met this two faced and they got married soon after.” He let out a sigh.

Your eyes widen again. “Does umma know about this?”

He nods. “I guess so. Didn’t you?”

You shake your head furiously. “No! I had no idea!”

“Ah, really…”

“Oppa…” you start.

“Yeah?”

“You arent staying in Korea, are you?”

He shook his head. “We’re staying here, at least for a while. Appa can cope by himself. We have promotions here and stuff… America was really only for training camp.”

Your eyes light up. “Really? YAY!” you jump up and give him a massive hug.

“Cant. Breathe,” You let him go, blushing. He laughs and squishes your cheeks. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too, oppa!” you smile.

“Come on, let’s go back in. I need to get my stuff. Then, how about I treat you for dinner?” he stood up and dusted himself off.

You nod eagerly. “Sure!” you really didn’t want to return home anytime home. Just thinking about how mad umma will get gave you the goosebumps.

You stand up, and follow him inside.

Onew’s P.O.V

“Hey! Wait!” I called after her.

It can’t be ~~~~~, right? There was only one way to find out, even if I DID feel like a stalker. I followed her, and saw her exit the building, and sit on the front steps. I was about to go out there, when another guy walked out and sat next to her.

My eyes narrowed. Wasn’t that the maknae from that new group, MBLUE or something?

I crept closer, trying to hear their conversation, when suddenly she jumped up and gave the guy a hug. My heart clenched. That couldn’t be her boyfriend, right? She couldn’t have ditched me?

“I’ve missed you.” He said.

“I’ve missed you too, oppa!” OPPA? OOPPPAAA? I felt like going out there and asking her what was going on.

“Come on, let’s go back in. I need to get my stuff. Then, how about I treat you for dinner?” he offered.

“Sure!”

They started to head this way. *Crap!* I cursed. I turned around and ran back to the SHINee waiting room, hoping that she didn’t see me.

Once I was back in the room, I sighed. She couldn’t have really left me, right?

______________________________________________________

OHMYGOD, DON’T YOU LOVE MY POSTERR?

Kekekkee, thank you again A+Changjo Poster Request Shop! They did my poster for ‘That Girl’ (My MBLAQ fic) as well, and I loved it, so I went back to get another one :D

Omgsh, it hurt me so much to write ‘MBLUE’… I don’t know why LOL

But yeah. DRAMA BREWS!

See you next timeee. ;D

theduck and theturtle <3