Chapter 6 - Onew's Story

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

IM BACKKK YOOO

Sorry for no update, hehe.

In class again...

________________________________________

Onew’s P.O.V

After schedule, I told the others i had somewhere to go and left first, walking quickly to the place I would go to whenever I felt sad – the dukbokki vendor!

“You’re back, Onew! What’s the reason this time?” the vendor greeted me.

“Ah... ~~~~~ is back. I think... but she was with another guy! She couldn’t have forgotten about me because I left her right?” I had told him everything there was to know about my past, and he was very consoling. He was a great person to talk to, and he was understanding and patient.

“She’s back? Chincha?” he asked, surprised. “Do you know why yet?”

“She was at the concert venue... so maybe concert?” I thought about the idea. “She was with someone from MBLUE though...”

“You mean MBLAQ?” he chuckled.

“Oh yeah, that was the name!” I remembered now. “Anyway, yeah... the maknae of the group. I don’t think she even knows about SHINee, or me anymore...” i sighed.

“Two dukbokki, then?” the more depressed i was, the more I would order, and he knew that.

“Make it three. Desperate measures!” I grabbed  a pair of chopsticks.

“Three dukbokki, coming right up.” He smiled, and then put it on the desk. I dug in, hungrily. I hadn’t eaten anything after the concert, plus my bad mood was really making me starve.

I sighed, and dug in hungrily. "Gumawo!"

He chuckled. "No problem. A teen going through some love problems... I know what you're going through, believe me or not. It happened to me once."

My eyes widened. "It's kind of hard to imagine."

He laughed again. "I know. You want to hear some advice?"

"Advice?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I nodded. Why not?

"Grab onto her. Don't let her get away. If you do, you'll be sure to regret it. I know I did."

"You know you did?"

"Something similar happpened to me when I was younger. Something popped up, I had to leave straightaway... I came back after a while, found her again, and she was with another guy. I still loved her, of course. But I let her go stupidly..."

"So what you're saying is... to not let her go like you did?" I asked again.

"Thats exactly what I'm saying."

"How come you haven't told me this before!" I glared at him.

He shrugged. "You never asked."

By this time, I had almost finished my dukkbokki, and I was extremely thirsty. "Ah... water please!" I requested.

He nodded, and gave me a glass. "Here, on the house."

"Kamsamnida!" I said gratefully, taking a sip.

"No problems. Anything for a regular. Now, I suggest after you finish eating you go chase after her!" he gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled. "Gumawo, chincha!"

I ate the rest of my dukbokki quickly and gulped down the water hurriedly.

"I'm going now! Wish me luck!" I slapped down a note to pay for the meal and ran off.

"Bye! Good luck!" he waved.

I had to go find ~~~~~, and my first lead was MBLAQ.