Chapter Three - Joon

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

 

Present Time

“~~~~~! GET UP, NOW!” your mum yelled.

“Noo…” you yawn and burrow your head in the pillow. “Five more minutes.”

“Get up, NOW!”

“Fine fine…” you sigh, and throw the blanket off you.

-

You walk down the stairs to the table where your mum was reading her morning newspaper. “Morning…” you say sleepily.

“Why good morning, ~~~~~.” You look up at your mum. She was speaking funny, and her facial expression was… a bit off…

“Whats up?” you asked.

“WHATS UP?” she suddenly yelled. “WHATS ‘UP’ IS YOUR SCHOOL REPORT, AND THAT’S MORE DOWN THAN UP! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOUR GRADES?” she threw your report card onto the table.

You flinch. You had failed almost every subject… and those you didn’t fail,  you only just scraped through. “Mianhe, umma. Just the past semester has been very hard on me!” you try to reason.

“THAT’S NO EXCUSE! WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SHOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR STUDIES!” she continued to yell.

“Mianhe…” was all you could say.

“This is unbelievable. You might have to boarding school at this rate!”

“No, please! Don’t send me there.” You plead. School was already tough as it is.

“If you don’t want to get sent to boarding school, I suggest you go and STUDY then!” she glares at you.

“Um. Okay… I’ll go and borrow some books from the library now!” you grab your phone, wallet and bag and quickly run out of the house.

You sigh, and head to the library. You’re grades really were bad…

-

You browse the science section, going through chemistry, biology etc and finally stop on physics. You had failed the test… you reach for a random book but at the same time, a guy reached for it, too. Your hands touched, and you draw your hand back straightaway.

“Ah sorry.” He says in english. “Oops, I mean, mianhe!” he corrected himself.

“You speak english?” you ask him, in english.

“Ah, you know too?” he replied.

You nod. “I learnt it so I could keep in touch with my brother.” It was true. The past semester, you had taught yourself English so that when you go to America, it would be easy to find him.

“Your brother doesn’t know Korean?”

“He does, but I don’t know where he is. Somewhere in America. I’m going there soon, so I suppose some English skills will be helpful.”

He nods. “I suppose. Ah, did you want the physics book?”

You shake your head. “It’s okay, you can take it. I just need a random book so I can pretend I’m studying.”

He laughed. “Great study tactic.”

You grinned. “I know, right?”

He put out his hand. “Joon. I’m actually here from America… just visiting, of course!”

You shake it. “Coincidental? I’m ~~~~~.”

“Wanna go grab a drink?” he asked.

“Sure, why not?” it wasn’t like you had anything better to do.

-

“They make the best coffee here, did you know?” Joon sat down, holding the warm cup of coffee in his hands.

“No wonder the frappe’s are always so delicious.” You scoop some of the delicious drink into your mouth.

He laughed. “I guess.”

“So, why are you here in Korea, if you’re from America?” I swapped back to Korean.

“I’m actually in a band, calling MBLAQ! We’re doing promotions here,” He said cheerfully. “You should come and watch our show!”

“If you’re in a band, why the physics book?” you ask him.

“Oh, that wasn’t for me.” He laughed.

“Oh, okay then.”

“Hey, so, you wanna take me up on the offer on watching our performance next week?” he grinned.

“Hm, when is it?” you asked. You wouldn’t mind going. After all, its holidays next week.

“Next Monday, at 7PM,” He handed me a piece of paper. “Here, a free ticket! And backstage too.”

“Aw, thanks.”

Bzz bzz

Joon took out his phone. “Oh crap, I gotta go. Practice… anyway, wanna give me your number?” he grinned.

You take his phone and dial in your number, and save the contact. “I hope you aren’t going to stalk me!” you joke.

“Hahah, don’t worry, I wont,” He smiled. “Anyway, I really have to go! Bye! See you at the concert.” He left the café.

“Hey!” you called after him. “I haven’t said I’ll actually go!”

He had already left… you sigh and look at the ticket.

-

MBLAQ

Monday 14/2 7PM

BACKSTAGE PASS

Come meet Seungho, G.O, Joon, CheonDung, Mir

-

Mir? It can’t be the actual BANG MIR. Right? It really was too coincidental… hm. You looked around the café. Looks like its also an internet café… you paid for half an hour and logged in, and googled ‘MBLAQ’

Pictures popped up, mostly of Joon. So he wasn’t kidding, huh? You click on the wikipedia link, then gasp.

It was Mir…

_________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANNGERRRYO

Anywayyeaah.

Bit of a weird chap.

BUT REAPPARANCE OF MIR! Kekeekeke

I actually have no ideas about what I’m going to do.

SO, APPEARANCE OF MY CO AUTHOR, ‘theturtle’ ! She’s my friend from school, please make her feel welcome~ <3

Anyway, until next time!

The duck~

P.S Sorry no SHINee in this chapter. ): I PROMISE THEY’LL APPEAR SOON! ^^ Just wait a while!