Chapter Four - Reunited

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

 

Over the next week, you couldn’t keep the concert out of your head and your grades dropped lower than usual.

When Monday afternoon finally came, you dressed up, applied some makeup and was about to head out when your mum stops you.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

You bite your lip. If you mention Mir, she would definitely not let you go. “To a friends house.” You fibbed.

“Did I say you could go?” she said sternly.

“Did you care any other time?” you snap at her.

“I didn’t care because you’re grades were keeping up. You’re not allowed to go anywhere until your grades pick up. That’s final.” She left the room.

WHAT? You storm up to your room and sit down on the bed, trying to think of what you could do so you could get to the concert. You eye the window, and walk over to it. This was the ground level… you open up the window and grab your bag, and then jump out.

*I’ll deal with mum later* you think, then run to the bus stop.

-At the concert hall-

You try to push in front of the fans, but it was hard with all of them yelling ‘MBLAQ! MBLAQ!’

Finally, the doors opened, and all the fans poured into the concert hall.

-After the concert-

You sigh. You were too far back, and could barely make out their faces. Taking out your ticket, you walked backstage, and showed your backstage pass to the person guarding the door.

He grunted, and moved aside. You open the door and peek inside, kind of nervous. Joon spots me, and waves. “Hey, you came!”

You nod. “Yeah… sneaking out, though.”

“Come in, you can meet the guys!” he grabs your hand and pulls you into the MBLAQ waiting room.

You walk in, and then suddenly you get attacked in a bear hug.

“~~~~~!” a way too familiar voice said. You turn towards the voice, and squeal.

“MIR!” you hug him. It was actually him!

“You know each other?” Joon asked.

“He’s my brother!” you say, happily.

“The one from America?” Joon said, surprised.

“Yeah!”

“Yah, you know hyung and not me?” Mir hit you playfully.

You stick out your tongue. “If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have seen you today.”

“MBLAQ to the interview, please!” a voice over the intercom called.

“Ahh, crap!” Mir cursed. “Here, gimme your phone. Call me later, okay?”

You hand him your phone and he puts in his number. “See ya!” he hugs you.

You follow the group outside, and then wave bye. As you turn back towards the exit, you bump into someone. “Oh, mianhe!” you say.

“It’s ok.” You look up, and gasp.

ONEW?

______________________________________________

So yeah, reintroduction of SHINee in this chapter. I’m sorry this is becoming more MBLAQ than SHINee D; They’ll become the focus again soon, don’t worry ^^ Maybe another chapter or two? So just wait for a while. <3

I update every two days usually, one day for my other MBLAQ fic, and every other day for this fic ^^ (although that usually means I don’t do my homework and/or I turn off my laptop late and then my mum gets pissed off at me >___>)

But yeaaah.

Anyway, subscribe and comment if you like. :D

Love theduck! <3