Chapter Seven - Outing

You hurt me once... now it's your turn.

Your P.O.V

Dinner with oppa was so much FUN~ It was kind of like a date~ ekkeeke. After dinner at a really fancy restaurant with all of his MBLAQ bandmates, we went to a late night arcade and played games~

Joon was being a player and trying to flirt with me at the restaurant...

“~~~~~, wanna go to a club after this?” he winked at me.

“YAH! Wanna get bashed for flirting with my sister!?” Mir glared at him, and Joon laughed nervously.

You laugh. “Arent you a bit overprotective, oppa?”

He scoffed. “Whatever you say!”

G.O was bragging about his moustache...

“ISNT IT Y?” he pointed and grinned.

All of you guys laughed loudly, and G.O grinned goofily.

Seungho kept quiet, looking sick with his eyebags...

“Um... Seungho? Are you okay?” you poke him.

“Ah, yeah I’m fine!” he shot up.

You smile, and offer him some food. He looked like he needed it...

Thunder, or Cheon Dung, was so cutee~!

“OMG! Your sister is Sandara Park?” you started fangirling, and he laughed nervously.

“Uhhh yeah!”

“You look so freaking similarrrr!” you squealed again.

“Miss, we ask you to be a bit more quiet and considerate of other people in the restaurant...”
 the waiter asked you.

You blushed. “Umm, sorry!”

“I guess youre a fan?” he asked, and you nodded eagerly.

“I FREAKING LOVE 2NE1!!!” you yelled again, and the waiter gave you a dirty look.

“I’ll ask her to get you a signature then!” he winked.

YOU SQUEALED. “OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!”

The boss walked over to your table, and asked you guys either to keep it down, or else you would be kicked out.

After the arcade~

“Do you live near here? We can give you a lift... it’s so late now.” Mir asked you, a worried expression on his face.

“It’s okay! It’s only like a ten minute walk from here.” You smiled.

“You sure you don’t want us to give you a lift?” Joon asked you as well.

“Really, oppas! You guys should get home and rest, especially after todays concert.” You reassured them, and shooed them off towards their car, where their driver was waiting.

“Call us if anything is wrong, okay! If you’re paranoid about anything, hear a suspicious noise or ANYTHING, call me right away! I put myself as speed dial number 1! See you soon~” Mir grinned.

“NE, OPPA! BYE!” you shoved them into the car and shut the door, waving to them as they left.

Smiling, you turned around and walked back to the house, although your mood was instantly ruined when you remembered that you had snuck out and you would be in DEEP trouble. You bit your lip, and headed to the back of the house, where your window was wide open. You looked at in surprise. If umma found out, she would probably shut the window to force you to go around to the front. The only times it didn’t happen was when she was intoxicated, or just out of the house...

Holding your breath, you jumped up to the window and pulled yourself in.

____________________________________________

I’m writing so many chapters in school now and not any actually at home... mianhe! ^^’

But new chapter will be up soon~~~

COMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE.

And go stalk the following people: (search again, I ceebs to link :D)

b1andb2 (THEY HAVE AN EPIC STORy)

theturtle (my co author :D)

asianeyes (she’s new, please welcome her!)

COMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE!

theduck and theturtle! <3