I Wish

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

"Daebak, HyunA, Muzik is gonna be our next single!" Jiyoon unni said. We were here at the mall spying on these two maknaes. Junhyung oppa saw the song that Jiyoon unni was writing and for our mini album that will be released after maknae's birthday it will be the single.

"Don't forget that promise you made, you gotta remove those glasses," I said. Sitting in this food court's making me hungry. I can hear my stomach growl.
 
"Junji unni, go get some food please?" I asked. I even put on a puppy dog face.
 
"Fine, what do you want?" Jiyoon unni asked, getting up.
 
"Suprise me," I said. While she went to get food, I saw the maknaes come into the food court, holding plushies. They were talking and talking and...wait what's this? They're arguing! About what?
 
"What did I miss, HyunA?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"Sohyun and Minzy are arguing about something," I said.
 
"About what?" Jiyoon unni asked, dipping french fries into ketchup.
 
"I dunno but it doesn't...omo," I said.
 
"What?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"Sohyun just kissed Minzy," I said. Then I saw Sohyun walk away from Minzy. Should we follow her?
 
"Omo! Call the press, tell them it's fake, tell the fans that was fake!" Jiyoon unni said.
 
"Why, are you worried that this might leak out to the press?!?" I asked.
 
"Yeah!" Jiyoon unni said. Then we heard some chatter behind us.
 
"Those are fans behind us, right?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"Yeah," I said.
 
"The hats and hoodies aren't working, are they?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"They are...just your sunglasses kinda gave it away," I said.
 
"Let's run," Jiyoon unni said. Going for a 5 second head start, we tried to run away from these crazy fans. Eventually we lost them and found Sohyun crying.
 
"Sohyun, let's go home, a stay at home movie marathon will make you feel better," I said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2NE1 Dorm
 
I went inside my dorm only to find Dara unni asleep on the couch with the TV on. She was watching one of her movies again, the one where she's called Lucky Girl. D' Lucky Ones I think. I turned off the TV and she woke up instantly.
 
"Mingki! I was watching that! Me in the old days...man I was so young!" Dara unni said.
 
"Can we talk?" I asked, sitting next to Dara unni.
 
"Oh what's up?" she asked. Dara unni's the only person I'm most comfortable talking with. Unlike CL unni and Bommie Unni, Dara unni's very understanding.
 
"I took Sohyun to the mall and I bought her this teddy bear. We then sat in the food court, talking about things and she brings up Jiyoung. She called Jiyoung a , which we argued over and then...she kissed me on the lips," I said.
 
"Anything else happen?" Dara unni asked.
 
"She walked away crying. Not only that...I think I'm in love with her," I said.
 
"I knew it," Dara unni said.
 
"You knew what?" I asked.
 
"That you and Jiyoung weren't meant to be. When we first met 4minute, I saw that you and Sohyun looked good together. Jiyoung's a , like Sohyun said," Dara unni said.
 
"So what are you telling me, break up with Jiyoung?" I asked.
 
"No, I mean yeah but not now, when it's time. For now, deal with it," Dara unni said.
 
"But what about Sohyun?" I asked.
 
"You'll find ways to express that love," Dara unni said, getting up and walking away. I looked at the pad of paper and the pencil. I have an idea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2009 4minute Dorm, Sohyun's birthday party
 
"You dorks, stop that! The balloons aren't toys!" Jihyun unni yelled at HyunA unni and Jiyoon unni who were playing around with one of the balloons.
 
"Yah, Jihyun, chill, it's a party," Gayoon unni said.
 
"You can't tell me to chill, I am the leader!" Jihyun unni said.
 
"Yah, where's maknae?" Jiyoon unni asked.
 
"I dunno," HyunA unni said. I was in the bedroom, thinking about Minzy. She avoided me all summer even after our Hot Issue promotions ended along with her I Don't Care promotions. Even when we both went to see Jiyoung perform Mister, she paid more attention to Jiyoung than me. Even if that was the case, I left early before they asked me to go with them. Jiyoung's request was fufilled: I'm staying away from Minzy.
 
"Maknae, come on, you're finally 16*!" HyunA unni said, dragging me out of the bedroom.
 
"Be happy, maknae, just once," Jiyoon unni said.
 
"Even if you guys hooked me up with someone, I'm still not gonna be the same," I said. Then the doorbell rang, I wonder who it is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Annyeong! Happy Birthday Sohyun!" I said. Sohyun looked suprised because I'm here. If only I wasn't in a relationship with Jiyoung I'd be able to tell Sohyun right now at this moment that I love her too.
 
"Minzy! You're here!" Sohyun said.
 
"Yeah, had nothing better to do and it was your birthday so I thought I'd stop by," I said.
 
"You got a present for me?" Sohyun asked.
 
"Yeah, right here," I said, handing her the gift. She opened the box and it was the same bear I bought for her the day she told me she loved me.
 
"Teddy bear?" Jiyoon asked.
 
"I was wondering what I forgot," Sohyun said.
 
"You're welcome," I said. She looked up, looking straight at me. Then the door opened and a guy came in.
 
"Hey Sohyun," he said.
 
"Hey Kikwang," Sohyun said.
 
"Who's Kikwang?" I asked.
 
"He's...my boyfriend," Sohyun said. WHAT?!?!?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: omo...I thought that would never happen
 
Minzy: does that mean my chances are ruined?
 
Dara: no, you still got a chance
 
Kikwang: ummm, why am I involved?
 
Me: in the next chapter I'll explain
 
Kikwang: ok
 
CL: Where is everyone?
 
Jiyoung: untie me! I don't wanna stay! and Minzy should stay with me!
 
Me: you're not going anywhere, you're staying put!
 
Nicole: how to beat HyunA...rapping? no she's too good. Dancing? no already got my kicked. Singing? maybe. I give up
 
HyunA: You can't beat me Nicole, not even.
 
Seungyeon: have you tried eating contest?
 
Nicole:....no
 
HyunA: let's do it!
 
Sohyun: aigoo...give up already
 
Me: comments are food and food is love <3