Fall in Love

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

Something I thought would never happen. I don't know how to explain my feelings now for Minzy. It all happened after we got ice cream at the ice cream shop.

FLASHBACK:

"Thanks, Minzy, I had a really good time hanging with you," I said.

"No problem, like I said before, we maknaes gotta stick together," Minzy said.

"You know, you'rethe first friend I ever made after my debut," I said.

"Ahhh really, I've never heard that before. I'd say the same to you but there are a few more people I know thanks to CL. I'll introduce you to them one day," Minzy said.

"Cool...who are they?" I asked.

"Ever heard of KARA?" Minzy asked. I shook my head. I'm still new to the K-Pop scene.

"There's originally 4 of them, but one dropped out and now there's 5...I know 2 out of the 5: Nicole Jung, the 4D rapper, and Kang Jiyoung, the crazy maknae," Minzy said.

"Cool...how old is Jiyoung?" I asked.

"Same age as us, same birthday as me...except she's at least older than me by a few hours, I don't know,"  Minzy said.

"Wow, you must know all the maknaes," I said.

"No not really, just Jing and that's it," Minzy said.

"Jing?" I asked.

"Jiyoung's nickname. I call her Jing, she calls me Minz. But CL and Nicole call us both Kang Ah Ji so that's a problem," Minzy said. Then it happened: I almost crossed the street and a car was coming at me. Minzy pulled me back onto the sidewalk and held me close to her. Her face was too close to mine and my heart was beating faster.

"Watch where you go next time, you could've been smushed!" Minzy said. She was also laughing at me because of my stupid mistake.

"Y-y-yah! Wh-wh-why are you laughing at me?!?!" I asked. Did I just stutter...there's no way...am I falling in love with Minzy?

"You're funny, Sohyun, you really are," Minzy said. She let go of me and patted my head. Her comment really made me smile. I can't seem to help it, I'm falling in love with Minzy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4minute Dorm

"Thanks again, Minzy, for the ice cream and saving my from being run over," I said. I was blushing...does she notice this?

"No problem, Sohyun. Listen, you gonna be busy tomorrow?" Minzy asked.

"Mmmm I don't know, isn't there Inkigayo tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we'll be there. Maybe I'll invite Jiyoung to watch us," Minzy said.

"Maybe after we could all hang: you, me, and Jiyoung," I said. Then right before Minzy left, she pulled me in for a hug. Her warm embrace made the moment feel so right. Is it possible that Minzy could be the one?

"See ya tomorrow, Sohyun," Minzy said, waving goodbye. I went inside and sighed. This can't be happening.

END FLASHBACK

"Sohyun, wanna play?" Jiyoon unni asked. She was asking me if I wanted to play pool with her. My favorite.

"How about HyunA unni?" I asked.

"She's too busy surfing the internet, that dork," Jiyoon unni said.

"All right, I'll play, just a warning I'm a beast at this," I said. For 5 hours straight, Jiyoon unni and I were playing pool and turns out I beat Jiyoon unni at my own game. Since she is the "father figure" of this group, I thought maybe I'd ask her about...girls.

"Jiyoon, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Unni mode or appa mode?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"Appa mode, please," I said. Jiyoon unni sat next to me on the couch, sunglasses were still on.

"What's up, my daughter," Jiyoon appa said.

"What if I told you I'm in love?" I asked.

"Oh hell no, this is your omma's job to tell you about boys, lemme go get your sleeping omma and she'll tell you," Jiyoon appa said, getting up.

"No, it's not about boys!" I said. Jiyoon appa turned around shocked.

"Kwon Sohyun, don't tell me you're lesbian!" Jiyoon appa said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about...girls," I said.

"Who's the girl?" Jiyoon appa asked.

"Just don't be suprised that I said it," I said. Jiyoon appa nodded and I proceeded.

"Minzy," I said straight out. Jiyoon appa'seyes widened. Told her not to be suprised.

"I'm just shocked...Minzy of 2NE1?!?!" Jiyoon appa asked. I nodded.

"Sohyun...that's just...incredible," Jiyoon appa said.

"EH?!?!?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure Minzy might have feelings for you as well...just that she might not be feeling them yet," Jiyoon appa said.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked.

"Follow your soul," Jiyoon appa said.

"That's it!?!?" I asked.

"If you're in love with Minzy, and she's the one, then let your heart guide you to love and follow your soul," Jiyoon appa said.

"You think so? You think we'll make a good couple?" I asked.

"I know so, Sohyun. Now go to bed, we got Inkigayo tomorrow," Jiyoon appa said. I nodded and headed off to sleep while Jiyoon unni and HyunA unni were still goofing off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2NE1 Dorm

"Mingki, what happened to you?" CL unni asked.

"I was with Sohyun at the ice cream parlor, don't need to be all strict," I said.

"You missed practice! That's why I'm pissed!" CL unni said.

"Where's Dara unni and Bommie unni?" I asked.

"They went to work out for tomorrow's performance. Next time, you let me know you're gonna miss practice, I got worried sick!" CL said. I nodded and sat on the couch in the living room, calling Jiyoung.

"Yobeoseyo?" Jiyoung said.

"Jing! You busy tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ummmm maybe why?" Jiyoung asked.

"Come watch us tomorrow, you missed the last performance!" I said.

"Sorry, Goddess here wouldn't let me go out last time. This time for sure I'll make it," Jiyoung said.

"What about Nicole unni?" I asked.

"She still wants that dance battle with you, she's getting tired of waiting," Jiyoung said.

"All right, some time soon, not now. I'll see you tomorrow, Inkigayo," I said, hanging up. God, I'm feeling that feeling again. Of all people, why Jiyoung?!? I mean it's bad enough we're really good friends, but why do I have a crush on her? It's bad enough Nicole and CL make fun of me for it but then again we both like Daesung oppa. Gah, love is playing tricks on me again!

"Ohhh, was that Jiyoung!?" CL unni asked.

"Haha, not today, CL, you're not making fun of me, and yes that was Jiyoung," I said.

"Come on, why don't you just tell her already that you like her more than just best friends. Even Nicole thinks you should," CL unni said.

"Are you, are you...are you texting Nicole?!?" I asked.

"Yep, she heard your conversation with Jiyoung," CL said.

"Yah, I hate you both!" I said, throwing a pillow at CL unni.

"We love ya too!" CL unni said. God I hate those two...oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4minute Dorm

"Jiyoon, what's up?" HyunA asked. After hearing what Sohyun told me, there's no way the other members would take the news.

"Nothing, just...spacing out again," I said.

"When you're spacing out, that means there's something up, you dork," HyunA said.

"Yah, go back to your internet surfing, you dork," I said.

"Not until you tell me what's up!" HyunA said. She came over and looked me right in the eye.

"All right, fine, but promise not to tell the unnis about this," I said.

"What about maknae?" HyunA asked.

"This has something to do with the maknae, you dork!" I said.

"All right, tell me, tell me, te te te te te tell me!" HyunA said, singing to Tell Me.

"Ok...Sohyun...is in love with Minzy," I said. HyunA was in shock, just like I was earlier.

"What, how did that happen? Why?" HyunA asked.

"I don't know, she said it just happened," I said.

"Did it have anything to do with them going to the ice cream parlor today?" HyunA asked.

"She said something about Minzy saving her then...oh," I said.

"What? Tell me!" HyunA said, shaking me.

"Stop shaking me and I will!" I said. She stopped shaking me.

"What if their faces were really close to each other and then Minzy said something that made her smile?" I asked.

"It could be possible...maybe that's what happened," HyunA said.

"We'll ask tomorrow before going to Inkigayo," I said.

"OH MAKNAE!" We both said very loud.

"YAH YOU DORKS, EITHER BE QUIET OR GO TO SLEEP!" Jihyun yelled out the door.

"Yah, omma's calling you, appa," HyunA said.

"Yah, now what, you can't sleep?" I asked.

"You and HyunA are being too loud," Jihyun said.

"Get some rest, you're forming wrinkles," I said jokingly. I could hear maknae and Gayoon laughing.

"Yah, not funny, Jiyoon!" Jihyun said, closing the door on me.

"Are we sleeping out here tonight?" HyunA asked.

"Why do you think Jihyun just slammed the door on my face?" I asked.

"....I'll go get the blankets," HyunA said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: See what u did, leader?

Jihyun: not my fault, they were being too loud

Jiyoon: it's cold out here!

Nicole: now u feel my pain when Jiyoung locked me out of my bedroom

Me: how did you get here?

Nicole: ....I just did

HyunA: yah, unni you're hogging the blanket!

Gayoon: what's going on?

Jiyoon: we're sleeping out here cuz of leader

Jihyun: again, you were being too loud

CL: O______O

Me: Will you?!?!

CL: what?

Minzy: ooh pretty poster

Me: thanks to mariangel for the poster!

Sohyun: it's beautiful

Dara: yah I'm so old TT-TT

Bom: me 2

all: omg...