This Love

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

"Boyfriend?" I asked. This can't be happening! My Sohyun's dating this dude?! Did I just say My Sohyun?!?! Ahhh, this love is so confusing.

"HyunA unni wanted to cheer me up so she asked Kikwang oppa to be my boyfriend," Sohyun said.

"Ahhhh really? You wanna double date tonight? You, Kikwang, me, and Jiyoung?" I asked.

"You should, be a great way to catch up after a month and a half for not seeing each other," Jiyoon said.

"I'll treat you for your birthday, okay?" I asked. What I really meant to say was: Just you and me tonight, I'll let Jiyoung flirt with Kikwang all she wants, I just wanna be with you.

"Come on, Sohyun, I've always wanted to meet your other friend," Kikwang said.

"Ok, if you insist, Minzy," Sohyun said.

"Cool, I'll see you at 7...can't wait for the album release tomorrow. I heard you guys were filming today," I said. I could tell from the make up they still had on, Sohyun got bangs, Jiyoon got her hair a little shorter, and Jiyoon's not wearing sunglasses anymore.

"Yep, and now I'm tired just partying!" Jiyoon said.

"I like the no glasses look, Jiyoon," I said.

"A promise is a promise," Jiyoon said.

"So Minzy, how do you know 4minute and Hyunseung Hyung?" Kikwang asked. He's another one of Hyunseung oppa's friends.

"Oppa was part of YG before until he got kicked off Big Bang. As for 4minute, I met them at Music Bank with my group 2NE1. We gave them a copy of our album," I said. Once I said the word album, HyunA shot up and ran to the bedroom, then came out with a cd already signed.

"Like maknae promised, 2NE1 will be the first to get our album," HyunA said, handing me the album.

"Wow, I'll make sure to listen to it," I said. After hanging with them for a while, I left the dorm with the album in my hands. GD oppa was waiting for me in his car.

"What's that?" GD oppa asked.

"4minute's mini album, they gave it to me right before it came out," I said.

"That's cool. How's Sohyun?" he asked. He knows about my thing for Sohyun.

"She's...dating someone apparently," I said.

"Oh yeah, Hyunseung told me about him. Kikwang I think," he said.

"He told you!?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why can't I just break up with Jiyoung then go tell Sohyun how I feel?" I asked.

"You don't wanna break a girl's heart, dongsaeng, it's too much. When the time is right," GD oppa said. I wish it was Sohyun and not Jiyoung in my arms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Restaurant

"Where's Minzy?" Kikwang asked.

"She said she's gonna go pick up Jiyoung first," I said.

"You sure what Jiyoon and HyunA said earlier will work?" Kikwang asked. Mission: have Jiyoung fall in love with Kikwang and break up with Minzy.

"I'd doubt it, but we'll try," I said. Then Minzy appeared with Jiyoung, that .

"Hey, ready to go in?" Minzy asked.

"Yep, getting hungry here!" Jiyoung said.

"Aight, chill, Jing," Minzy said. I still couldn't help it, I wanted to gag!

"Jiyoung, this is Sohyun's boyfriend...Kikwang," Minzy said, introducing Kikwang to Jiyoung.

"Nice to meet you," Kikwang said, holding out a hand to be shaken, which is what Jiyoung did, shake his hand.

"Sohyun must be lucky to have a cute boyfriend like you," Jiyoung said.

"Ummmm thanks," Kikwang said.

"Should we go inside?" Minzy asked.

"Actually I need to talk to Sohyun first so you and Kikwang can go inside," Jiyoung said. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

"Ok, let's go Kikwang," Minzy said. Only Jiyoung and I were left outside.

"You think you can try to take Minzy from me by using that? I don't think so," Jiyoung said.

"Every time I'm with you two, why don't you just kill me? You specifically said to stay away from Minzy!" I said.

"You're Minzy's friend and you so happen to have a crush on Minzy. The only reason I don't kill you on the spot for being near Minzy is because she's right there. When I'm not there or I am, you stay away, even if Minzy does ask you to come with us or hang with her, etc.," Jiyoung said.

"Then why do I even bother being here?! Being around you?!? You're a , you know that?" I said.

"I know...which is why I'm just gonna say this loud and clear: no matter what you tell Minzy, she's not gonna believe you. Tell her that I'm a and all, she'll think you're crazy. Now I suggest you and Kikwang go back home while I go on this date with Minzy WITHOUT you there," Jiyoung said.

"Jiyoung what the ?!" someone said. We both turned and it was Minzy. She was listening the whole time. Who'd gonna believe you now!?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: someone's busted

Minzy: just wait til next chapter

Sohyun: I wanna know what happens!

Jiyoung: will you pls untie me?!

Me: why is it only maknaes now?

Sohyun: I dunno

Jiyoung: I promise to stay

Minzy: they're all over there (points to little party Jiyoon's holding)

Me: Yah, can we join?

Jiyoon: yep

maknaes (minus Jiyoung): LET'S GO PARTY!!!

Jiyoung: will someone pls untie me, I need to go to the bathroom!

Me: Comments are love just like Food is love <3