Forever with You

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

The Next Night, Lotte World

"*SWOOSH* Haha! I win!" I said. playing one of those "one in wins" game booths. The prize: a stuffed panda. Almost looks like Seungri oppa.

"Here, for you," I said, handing it to Sohyun.

"I love it," she said. We were walking until she turned her attention to something else: A photo booth.

"Oppa, let's take pictures!" she said, dragging me to the photo booth. She placed money in and we started.

"Funny face," she said. We made funny faces.

"Sad face," I said. We made sad faces.

"Sleepy face," she said. We made sleepy faces.

"Normal face," I said. It was normal...until I kissed her on the cheek.

"Yah, you said normal!" Sohyun said.

"Sorry, normal's too boring," I said.

"But you said normal!" Sohyun said.

"Yeah, but, you know," I said. Looking at the pictures...we looked like a cute couple.

"Oppa," Sohyun said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Promise we'll be together...forever," Sohyun said, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Yeah, I promise," I said, sealing the promise with a kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few months later, January 18, 2010, KARA Dorm

"Hurry, Minzy! Jiyoung!" I said, dragging them both to KARA's dorm.

"You said we're spending my birthday at your dorm!" Minzy said.

"Yeah, that's what you said, Sohyun!" Jiyoung said.

"Ok...I lied," I said.

"Then why are we back at my dorm?" Jiyoung asked. She opened the door and it was pitch black.

"...ok very funny, unni, turn on the lights," Jiyoung said, looking for the light switch.

"Come here," I whispered, dragging Minzy to Seungyeon and Gyuri's bedroom.

"What?" Minzy asked.

"Happy birthday," I whispered, sticking my hand down her pants.

"Birthday ?" Minzy asked.

"Yep," I whispered in her ear. No one figured we were in here anyway having some Birthday anyway.

"OK I found the switch!" Jiyoung said, turning the light on.

"SUPRISE!!!" Everyone in the room yelled.

"BWAAAH!" Jiyoung yelled, falling on her .

"Happy birthday, maknae!" Seungyeon yelled, holding a cake.

"...Wait where's Sohyun and Minzy?" Dara asked.

"I dunno, they were supposed to be here," Nicole said.

"Oh come on, I wanted to put the cake in their faces!" Jiyoon unni said.

"Wait...Seungyeon wasn't the door to the bedroom open?" Gyuri asked, pointing at the suspicious bedroom door.

"I thought I...Nicole, did you close it?" Seungyeon asked.

"No I didn't," Nicole said.

"Hara?" Seungyeon asked.

"No," Hara said.

"...CL?" Seungyeon asked.

"Are you making the assumption I did it?" CL asked.

"Well, you always close the doors at our dorm," Dara said.

"Well, I don't like it when doors are open," CL said.

"Wait...you hear something?" Seungyeon asked, listening to noises coming from the bedroom.

"Oh !!" Jiyoung said.

"What?" Nicole asked.

"Oh I know..Birthday ," CL said.

"YAH!!! WHO'S BED ARE YOU ON?" Gyuri yelled.

"...whoever asked the question," Minzy said.

"...Lemme know when you're done so I can clean those sheets," Gyuri said, walking away from the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later On

"God, you maknaes, next time do it on Seungyeon's bed!" Gyuri complained while washing her bedsheets.

"No no no! Not my bed! Next time go do it on Nicole's bed!" Seungyeon said, washing dishes.

"Yah, I heard that!" Nicole said from her bedroom.

"...I didn't mean that, Nicole!" Seungyeon yelled.

"Next time...get a room in a hotel," Dara unni said, carrying a sleeping CL unni.

"We'll meet you back at the dorm," Bom unni said.

"Minzy, take Sohyun home all right?" Jiyoon asked, carrying a sleeping HyunA.

"Yeah, no problem," I said.

"Leadah...get Gayoon unni please," Jiyoon said, pointing to Gayoon, who was lying on the floor sleeping.

"Oh boy," Jihyun said, trying to carry Gayoon. Jiyoung, Sohyun, and I were watching a movie while in the background you had Seungyeon, Gyuri, and Hara bickering.

"So how are you and Kikwang oppa?" Sohyun asked Jiyoung.

"Well, we're doing good, no problems so far," Jiyoung said.

"That's good," Minzy said.

"So...how about you and Sohyun, 3 months, longest relationship huh Minzy," Jiyoung said.

"I'm gonna be with her for the rest of my life," I said, hugging a now sleeping Sohyun. Well...that's what we both thought.