My Girl [R]

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

Me: before I can start...Dara cover your eyes this is the rated scene CL and Nicole wanted

CL and Nicole: we still got co-author auditions to do

Dara: covers eyes

Me: let the fun begin

Dara: lemme know when it's over!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to hang with Minzy at her dorm today for one good reason: to spend time with my Minzy oppa. We were watching a movie at her dorm, Sherlock Holmes. Just sitting on the couch. No Dara, no CL, no Bom. Just me and Minzy.

"So far, this is boring," Minzy said, putting her arm around me.

"Then why are we watching it?" I asked.

"There was nothing else good at the movie rental store. And GD oppa suggested this," Minzy said.

"Well...why don't we have fun ourselves?" I asked.

“what kind of fun did you have in mind?” asked Minzy  fully getting what I was suggesting.

“hm…I think the only fun us too can make together.” I said giving her a sly smile. From that look I knew she could tell what I was talking about.

“I don’t see why not since the others won’t be back for awhile.” Minzy said.

Before I could reply she had captured my lips with her’s. her lips were so intoxicating and I wanted more of them.  She felt so right with me and I didn’t want this to change. I felt her hand travel to the front of my shirt and slide under it.  A shiver went up my spine of pure pleasure and I wanted more. I couldn’t think straight with her on my bottom lip.

“Ah~~” left my lips leaving an opening for minzy to slip her tongue into my mouth.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I slowly leaned in closer to her taking in her beautiful eyes. I kissed her cheek and I felt her shiver slightly at the sensation. I gently started to kiss my way to her soft lips and then I gently pressed mine to hers. Her lips were soft but passionate in the movement of her lips against mine. I had never before felt so right then I did with her lips gently pressed against mine. I titled my head slightly to deepen the kiss and she did the same. So I felt her tongue lightly trace across my lips, silently begging.

"Mmm,: Sohyun moaned.

"You like it, huh?" I whispered gently. She slid her tongue gently between my lips and started to explore my mouth. After she had explored my entire mouth she started to play with my tongue, gently flicking her tongue. I started to fight back and she wrestled her tongue with mine. After a while, I finally won and it was my turn to explore. I explored every inch of , enjoying and savoring every second of it. After I was done, she started to kiss me more passionately and with more force. I could feel the fire burning in her lips as she continued to kiss me deeper and more passionately.

"Let's take this somwhere else," I said with a husky voice. She put on a seductive smile, leading me to the bedroom.
 
"You know...it's impossible to have in a bunk bed," I said.
 
"So? We can do it on the bottom," Sohyun said.
 
"Bommie unni said I can't touch her territory aka the bottom bunk," I said.
 
"Awwww then that's no fun," Sohyun said.
 
"But...I know one place we can use," I said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-Dragon's Dorm
 
"You sure GD's okay with it?" I asked as Minzy was opening the door to his dorm.
 
"Yeah, perfectly fine, he's out with the unnis anyway," Minzy said. We crept in quietly since GD's dog, Gaho, was asleep, and we didn't want to bother him.
 
"What about Seungri?" I asked.
 
"With Sulli, on a date," Minzy said as she was leading me to the bedroom. Then she stepped on something and woke up Gaho.
 
"Shhhh Gaho, we're not here, ok?" Minzy said. Gaho just went back to sleep, ignoring us. She guided me to the bed with a look of fire in her eyes that was easily recognizible. It was a look of pure desire and lust. A look that was so entizing with her eyes full of a frozen passion, waiting to be released and I was the recipient. She set me down on the side of the bed and kissed me passionately sliding her tongue in my mouth again. after making out for another twenty minutes, she started to kiss her way down my neck. She kissed and my neck, tickling it and send a shiver down my spine every time I felt her tongue. Then she gently tugged on my shirt but instead ripped it off, revealing my bra. She gasped  when my left hand had wondered down to her cute .  Right when my right hand was moving up her shirt she broke the kiss and moved to my neck. An before I knew it she had me moan again with finding a sensitive spot. This went on for a few more minutes before we moved it to the bedroom and by the time we got there we both were in nothing but our underwear and bras. An she was such a tempting sight that I was not going to let get away. An all the feelings that was flying from me for her was making this moment more intoxicating. From her expression she was feeling the same as me at this moment.
 
She then continued to kiss her way down my neck. She found the sensitive spot on the side of my neck and started to on it, sending a firey sensation of pleasure through my neck. I moaned loudly in pleasure and she snicked darkly. She then continued to on the spot and then gently bit it leaving a mark. She had marked me as her own. She then continued down my body and clawed at my bra, taking it off and throwing it to the other side of the room. She then started to my cheast and run her hands down my body. I was at my boiling point and I was ready to take control.Then I displayed a mischevious look on my face and she had one of question. I then rolled around so that I was on top and I pinned her down by her wrists. She looked at my with an expression of shock while I only had a look of smug satisfaction. I started to nibble her neck and I pulled off her shirt and bra and threw them to the other side of the room on top of my own. I her cheast  Just as she had done to me and t hen I grabbed them and squeezed them gently. She moaned her  pleasure loudly, so I squeezed them harder and harder. I then on one of them for a while, unaware that she was slowly developing a look of passion and mischief on her face. She caught me off guard and took the opprtunity to put herself on top once again.
 
"Sohyun~~" minzy moaned when i started to finger and fondle her left while i on her right one. she was driving me crazy and it made me want her more than before.
 
"Ah~~!"i screamed when she started to tease me with her finger.
 
"payback baby~" she whispered into my ear as she started to pinch and on my s. she had complete control and i truly didn't care.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I had her pinned down I resumed kissing down her body. I glided my hands up and down her legs gently caressing them. I felt her shiver beneath me and I knew that she was loving every moment of it. I then moved my hands slowly up the inside of her legs and tugging off her . She was already slightly wet and at seeing this I snickered slightly. I then slowly slid my hand up the inside of her leg and rubbed her opening gently. She moaned very loudly at this and I could feel her body shaking lightly. I then spread her legs apart and placed my head between her legs. I could feel her shaking with anticipation but I enjoyed teasing her. I slowly around her entrance, still teasing her. I only took mercy on her when she started to nearly beg for me to take her. I then slid my tongue inside her and she screamed her pleasure. I swirled my tongue around inside her hitting her sensitive spot multiple times and causing her to moan and scream louder until she was so wet that even my face was wet with her juices. I let her calm down for a little by kissing her roughly and deeply. After she and I had calmed down a little, I once again ran my hand along the inside of  her legs. Feeling that she was still very wet, I slid my finger inside her and moved it around faster and faster while she moaned my name. I then slid in a second finger and scissored her going around faster and harder with each time. We then finally collapsed in victory having both given each other the time of our lives. She sent such pleasure through my body that i wanted to scream but if i did the people in the building would know something is going on. but this went on for at least 1 hour of us switching over to pleasure each other. after we finished we layed in each others arms in total bliss and happiness.
 
"Minzy," She whispered my name. I gently patted her head and kissed her lightly on the forehead.
 
"You're welcome," I said. I then slowly pulled the bed sheets and we both drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: ok Dara it's safe now
 
Dara: *uncovers her eyes*
 
Minzy: hey what did i WHOA
 
Sohyun: what? OMG!
 
Me: Yah, get back over there now!!!
 
CL: well this epically failed...hey you got the rated scene!
 
Nicole: Yeah...who wrote this EXACTLY
 
Me:...writer shall remain unnamed
 
All: awwwwwwww
 
Me: well the usual, comments are love <3
 
CL: YAH! Tell me!
Me: NO!