G.O.O.D Luv

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

"Aight, TOP, tomorrow, ok?" I said, hanging up my phone. Damn who knew CL and TOP could party? TOP hyung volunteered to take CL back to her dorm since she got tipsy in the club. Dara noona and Bom noona weren't back yet from recording Bom's new single, and Dara noona wanted to watch. I opened the door and slowly went inside, not trying to disturb Gaho.

"Hmmm did someone come in here?" I asked myself. So far, nothing looked too suspicious. Until I saw the bedroom door opened slighly.

"Yah, who's in there?" I yelled. I took an umbrella to use for protection and slowly opened the door to my room. To my suprise, it was Minzy and Sohyun sleeping. The unusual thing: their clothes were thrown on the ground.

"There's no way," I said. And I was wrong: they did do it.

"I guess I gotta call Taeyang," I said, calling him up.

"Yeah, what's up leader?" he answered.

"Listen...can I sleep with you guys tonight? I just caught the 2NE1 maknae sleeping with someone," I said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day

I woke up, right there, in G-Dragon's bed, remembering the things I did to Sohyun. I looked at her, she was smiling. I noticed that G-Dragon was here last night because there were clothes already laid out for the two of us.

Yah Minji!

I know already, no need to explain....although, you might want to explain to your drunk leader when you get back

GD

"Great, I gotta explain to CL unni when she's got alcohol breath," I said to myself. I undressed and dressed and decided to make breakfast for us two.

"What's GD got?" I asked myself. I looked: bacon, pancake mix, eggs, milk, and frozen waffles.

"Hmmmm," I said. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Good morning," Sohyun said cutely.

"Morning, baby," I said, kissing her softly on the forehead.

"Whatcha doin?" she asked.

"Cooking breakfast," I said.

"Here, you go to the living room and I'll do the cooking," she said, pushing me to the living room.

"You sure you don't want me to cook?" I asked.

"No...I got it, you relax, you're tired from last night," Sohyun said as I sat on the couch.

"Ok, if you insist," I said. She kissed me on the lips then went to the kitchen to cook. I was watching TV in the living room. Then my cell phone rang. Ahhh , it's Jiyoon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yo," Minzy said.

"Where's Sohyun, she didn't come home last night," I said.

"Ummmm," Minzy hesitated.

"Minzy, I'm just wondering if she's there with you," I said.

"Yeah, she's here," Minzy said.

"Lemme talk to her," I said.

"She's cooking breakfast and you still wanna talk to her?" Minzy asked.

"No questions, lemme talk to Sohyun," I said. Minzy handed the phone to Sohyun, who was really cooking breakfast.

"Hello," maknae said.

"Yah, maknae, come home soon, leader's gonna kill you if you don't!" I said.

"Oh come on, after breakfast," maknae said.

"Aight fine after breakfast, but I'm telling you when you come back to the dorm, we're not there," I said.

"I'll find you guys, promise," Sohyun said, hanging up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I gotta be back at the dorm after breakfast," I said, serving breakfast.

"Yum! Pancakes, eggs, and bacon," Minzy said, rubbing her tummy.

"You must be hungry," I said, taking a seat next to her.

"Well...last night wasn't enough," she said.

She leaned in closely to me once again and kissed me again, just like she had done the night before. I could still feel the fire behind her kiss. A Longing passion unlike she had felt from anyone else. She titled her head slightly to deepen the kiss and I did the same. Soon, her tongue was lightly flicking mine with a little bit of a playful attitude. She always did know how to make me happy. She lightly teased my tongue by moving her tongue away from mine when I was chasing hers. Then it was my turn and I just as she had teased me with her tongue. Then, to our dismay, there was a knock on the door that took us out of our paradise.

"YAH MINJI ARE YOU IN THERE?!?!?!" a drunk CL yelled.

"! I forgot!" Minzy said.

"What?" I asked, following Minzy to the door.

"CL unni got drunk last night and she's even more strict when she is, god I should've gone home last night," Minzy said. She opened the door and yes stood there CL with alcohol breath, slurring her words.

"You...oh my god, I got worried, where were you?" CL asked.

"Here, with Sohyun, hanging," Minzy said.

"G-Dragon told me...you two did it...hehehe," CL said.

"Well, I can explain," Minzy said.

"No need to explain anything just...." CL said, then fainted.

"How much alcohol did this girl have?" Minzy asked, picking up CL and dragging her to the couch.

"First off, why was she drinking alcohol?" I asked.

"I don't know, but she would never touch alcohol unless it's something bad, something that she wants to forget," Minzy said.

"I thought...I thought...he was the one," CL murmured.

"What?" Minzy and I asked in unison.

"I thought it was him...oppa broke my heart....heartbreaker," CL said.

"No way," Minzy said.

"What?" I asked.

"She broke up with Hyun Joong oppa."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: omo...the maknaes aren't ok

Minzy and Sohyun: you think!?

Jiyoung: *rereads rated scene* oh god

Sulli: what? *reads rated scene* oh my

Krystal: no no no, not gonna read it *ends up reading it*

others: ....maknaes

maknaes: we heard that!

Me: comments are love <3