You and I

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

Mall

"So Jiyoung and Jessica's sister couldn't make it," Sohyun said.

"Yeah, but you know I've been neglecting you so I decided to spend more time with you, my best friend," I said.

"I'm your best friend?" Sohyun asked. I nodded.

"Then you're my best friend," Sohyun said.

"So where do you wanna go first?" I asked. She stopped for a moment in front of the toy store.

"You wanna go in there?" I asked. She nodded like a little girl.

"All right, go choose whatever you want," I said. Sohyun ran in and I walked right after her. There's something about Sohyun that makes her totally different from Jiyoung. So they're alike but when it comes to Jiyoung it's like I'm her little servant or something but when it comes to Sohyun...she doesn't care as long as she's having fun and the other person is having fun. For the past few weeks since Jiyoung and I hooked up, I think we lost the love. Am I falling for Sohyun? Am I?

"This one, Minzy!" Sohyun said, pointing to a teddy beatr.

"You want that?" I asked. She nodded.

"All right, let's get it," I said. She grabbed the teddy bear and then saw something else. She also grabbed it and gave it to me. It was a Pikachu doll.

"For me? Why?" I asked.

"You look like a Pikachu, that's why," Sohyun said.

"So, one for me one for you?" I asked. She nodded.

"I guess I'm buying," I said.

"No, I'll buy," Sohyun said, touching my hand. Then she quickly removed her hand from mine, blushing a bit.

"How about this: I'll buy the teddy bear and you but the pikachu?" I asked. She nodded and we switched dolls. After buying the dolls we sat in the food court.

"So...how long have you had a crush on Jiyoung?" Sohyun asked.

"Since I first met her. CL was with 2PM's Jaebeom and Nicole happened to be around. She invited CL to her birthday party and was allowed to bring a friend aka me. Jiyoung also happened to be there and that's when we became friends and now we're more than friends," I said.

"Wow...do you think you two will last? I mean, like will you be with her forever?" Sohyun asked.

"Right now...I don't think we would last any longer. I feel as if I'm only being used to make her happy," I said.

"Ahhhh...but you two look so cute together!" Sohyun said.

"I know...it just doesn't feel right," I said.

"Maybe because she's a total ," Sohyun said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What?" Minzy asked.

"You heard me, Jiyoung's a total ! She's telling me to stay away from you," I said.

"Why? There's no way," Minzy said.

"Ask her yourself then...I'm tired of seeing you with a like her," I said. Is this where I confess my love to Minzy?

"You're talking nonsense, Sohyun, why would she say such a thing?" Minzy asked.

"Because I like you," I said.

"What?" Minzy asked.

"Because she's afraid to lose you to someone else!" I said. Minzy got up and looked me straight in the eye.

"Look I don't know where you're getting that, but Jiyoung is a nice person, there's no way she would say that," Minzy said.

"If she's so nice...then how come I'm always there when you're on dates with her when she should be killing me right about now?" I asked.

"Sohyun, are you crazy?" Minzy asked. I had no choice: I kissed her. On the lips. Something that would make her understand what I'm going through, why she ignores me, the reason why Jiyoung is controlling her.

"Now do you understand? I love you, Minzy, I truly do," I said, crying. I walked away leaving my teddy bear with Minzy. Minzy just stood there confused about almost everything I was telling her. Was it worth it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: so short...but I love it!

CL: omo...Are you alright, Minzy?

Minzy: O____________O

Me: she'll be ok

Sohyun: O______________O

Jiyoon: Sohyun 2?

Me: yeah

HyunA: what did I miss (noms on popcorn)

Me:...where did you get the popcorn?

HyunA: (points to Jihyun, Gayoon, and Bom, Bom eating corn)

Me: Oh so you're having fun over there?

Dara: Bom! Trainer said no eating corn!

Bom: I don't care~

Me: Comments are like food and food is love...should Minzy end up with Sohyun or stay with Jiyoung?

CL: I will give you free dog! (holds up white cat)

Me: *facepalm*