Memories

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Nicole unni and I got into an arguement last night. She said what I did to you and to Sohyun was completely wrong. I'm just here to apologize," Jiyoung said.

"I can't forgive you for what you did, Jiyoung. You caused me enough pain," I said.

"I know you can't, but I can't take it anymore. I feel guilty. I feel hurt. I know how you and Sohyun feel about what I did," Jiyoung said.

"Took you that long?" I asked. She nodded.

"Jiyoung, you gotta learn from your mistakes. Then maybe...I'll forgive you," I said.

"Really? Are you gonna hang with Sohyun today?" Jiyoung asked.

"Yeah, in the dorm with Sulli. You wanna join?"  I asked.

"I'd love to," she said.

"You know...we had some good times," I said.

"Like that one time when you had that dance off on Inkigayo's Idol special with Nicole unni, Ga-in, and HyunA?" Jiyoung asked.

"Yep, remember Nicole was complaining about the line up of who went first, second, third, last," I said.

"Oh yeah....she was complaining how you were saved for last and how she was first," Jiyoung said.

"'Yah, how can you do this, why is Minzy last? Is it because she's the best? Yah, I should be last!!!'" I said, imitating Nicole.

"And then HyunA was complaining also because of you being last," Jiyoung said.

"Sohyun was like 'unni, it's okay...you're second to last, that's good, right?'" I said.

"'No, that's not good for me, I should be last too, not Nicole, not Minzy, me!'" Jiyoung said, imitating HyunA. We were laughing pretty hard.

"Remember the day 2NE1 debuted with Fire on Inkigayo?" Jiyoung asked.

"You were in the audience with Nicole and Hara, holding a sign that said '2NE1 JJANG!!!'" I said.

"Not only that, we ran backstage to congratulate you on a job well done," Jiyoung said.

"AND NICOLE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW YOUR/MY DANCE SOLO WAS KICKASS!" Jiyoung and I said in unison. We laughed. Oh good times.

"Remember when I first met you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah...it was Nicole's birthday," Jiyoung said.

"When she opened that door, you were like 'MAKNAE! MAKNAE! IT'S ANOTHER MAKNAE!'" I said.

"No I said 'Unni! Who's that? is it another maknae? OMO it is! IT'S ANOTHER MAKNAE!" Jiyoung said.

"I was close," I said.

"Minzy! Get back in here, we're recording again!" Teddy oppa said.

"I should get going," Jiyoung said.

"Wait...stay, hang with me," I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, 2NE1 Dorm

"Unni! Is the food ready?" I asked.

"Quit rushing me, it's almost done!" Bommie unni said.

"Is Bom making her spicy chicken?" Jiyoung asked.

"Yep," I said. When it comes to Bom cooking, it's always the spicy chicken. When it comes to CL, it's mostly bulgolgi...and sometimes take out. When it's Dara...it's MABUHAY PILIPINAS as Dara would put it. When it's me...it's the sweet smell of bread and cookies...and cake...definetely cake.

"When are Sulli and Sohyun coming?" Dara unni asked, entering the living room with CL unni.

"They're coming, Sohyun's picking up Sulli right about now," I said.

"So...are we all good now?" CL unni asked, looking at Jiyoung.

"Yep," Jiyoung and I said in unison.

"What were you two talking about earlier at the recording studio that was so funny?" Bommie unni asked.

"Just the good times we had, that's all," Jiyoung said.

"Here's something that's funny, remember the day Minzy and I were hanging out with the rappers in the Internet Cafe across the street and we saw that article about the best girl rappers?" CL unni asked.

"I was there?" Jiyoung asked.

"You, Minzy, and Sohyun were there," CL unni said.

"OH YEAH! We were looking at the list and HyunA was complaining about how I was better that her," I said.

"'Yah! How is this maknae better than me, I've been rapping longer than her! Yah, who's the smart that wrote this !'" Jiyoung said, imitating HyunA.

"Then Nicole was celebrating because she's way better than Yubin of the Wonder Girls," CL unni said, laughing pretty hard.

"Didn't Yubin email HyunA that night asking about why she's not #3?" I asked.

"HyunA told her that Nicole has hidden talents and rapping is one of them," CL unni said.

"Then you were complaining too, right?" Bommie unni asked.

"No I was not complaining," CL unni said.

"Yes you were! Miryo unni was right there and you were complaining how the baddest female got her kicked by a rapping ahjumma like her!" Jiyoung said.

"'AHHHH! This can't be happening! An ahjumma beat me at my own game! The baddest female always has the top spot! It's my home sweet home! AHHHH!! I'mma go kick the smart 's with HyunA! Let's go, HyunA!'" I said, imitating CL unni. Dara unni was laughing so hard, she was rolling on the ground.

"Yah, I did not complain...even if I did said that, Miryo unni would've kicked my already," CL unni said.

"You know what...that did happen! You came back with a black eye!" Bommie unni said. And again, we were laughing pretty hard.

"And Jiyoon was all like, 'Where am I? Why am I not here? I'm a rapper too! TT__TT'," Dara unni said. We were laughing pretty hard. Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it! Unless the baddest female wants to get the door first," Dara unni said. We couldn't stop laughing, but CL unni did.

"Yah! That's not funny! I shouldn't have irritated Miryo unni," CL unni said.

"So you admit that you did complain and from that you got a black eye?" I asked.

"I didn't say I was admitting...I said that I shouldn't have irritated Miryo unni," CL unni said.

"Right," Bommie unni said. Dara unni opened the door, and comes in Sohyun and Sulli!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minzy!" Sulli yelled, jumping into Minzy's lap. To my suprise...Jiyoung was there too.

"Jiyoung," I said.

"Listen...I'm sorry for what I did to you, I didn't mean to...I was hoping if you can forgive me," Jiyoung said.

"Jiyoung...why so sudden?" I asked. You couldn't do this 2 months ago?!? Why couldn't you do this 2 months ago when you were still with Minzy?!?!

"Nicole unni and I got into an arguement last night. She said that I was being too much of a to you, from what she heard from other girl groups like SNSD, T-ara, and your group especially. I feel bad for what I did," Jiyoung said.

"So...you wanna be friends?" I asked. She nodded. Oh how could I resist, she's the second person I met! To seal the deal, we hugged everyone being emotional and all.

"Now what were you talking about while we were gone?" Sulli asked, pinching Minzy's cheeks.

"The good times that me, Jiyoung, and Sohyun had," Minzy said.

"Like that one time on that girl group special?" I asked.

"Haven't thought of that one," Jiyoung said.

"Ahhh I remember that one. It was you, me, Bom, Nicole, Seungyeon, Gyuri, Gayoon, YoonA, and Seohyun doing GEE," Dara said.

"Oh yeah, we had to stop practice every 15 minutes because SOMEONE got tired easily!" Bom said, her comment directed at Dara.

"I'm sorry, the Gee song is the most tiring compared to all the songs I did," Dara said.

"No, you should've seen our group practicing Honey, we had to stop every 10 minutes because Narsha unni got tired easily!" Jiyoung said.

"See what happens when people like me and Narsha unni get old? We get tired, we start to use canes and walkers, we go to the bathroom every 5 minutes or something, we have to wear diapers," Dara unni said.

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT OLD AND YOU'RE THINKING THAT!" Bom said, slapping Dara on the shoulder.

:"Think about it, Bommie, we're gonna end up in a nursing home after our career," Dara said.

"Yah, what are we, senior citizens?!" Bom said.

"No, my group was even worse, me and HyunA were arguing over rapping parts!" CL said.

"That's what you get for working with an ex-Wonder Girl who should be travelling instead of the other!" Dara said.

"Why are you all complaining! I was stuck with Sohyun's leader, and damn she's meaner than Gyuri and CL unni combined!" Minzy said.

"Yah, you wanna black eye, maknae?" CL asked, shaking a fist in the air.

"You can't hurt my Minzy!" Sulli said, protecting Minzy.

"Just kidding," CL said.

"If she was gonna hurt me, I'd be ok because...I'M A STRONG BABY!" Minzy said, flexing her arms.

"CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK!" Dara and Bom said, doing Seungri's Strong Baby dance.

"No the best performance was the 2PM/SuJu one," I said.

"Oh that one, you hear that Minzy, ours was the best!" Dara said.

"Yah, call up Nicole and Seungyeon, we're gonna party!" Minzy said.

"Don't forget Jiyoon and HyunA," Dara said.

"And Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Yuri," Minzy said.

"Rub it all in, you had the best of the best, yeah, we're all jealous," CL said.

"I wonder why you said that one was the best?" Minzy asked.

"I'm a big fan of Super Junior and 2PM, there's nothing wrong with that," I said.

"Ahhh then there's the other part with the Maknae Talk, Leader Talk, Mascot Talk, and...Bommie, what was yours called?" Dara asked.

"Me, Nicole, and HyunA were the group that is envied the most...I think," Bom said.

"Wasn't Nicole originally supposed to be part of the mascot section?" I asked.

"You should've seen the look on Nicole unni's face when they changed her for Hara unni," Jiyoung said.

"'NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, I NEED SEUNGYEON UNNI! I CAN'T DO A SEGMENT ALONE! This is so unfair! WAH!!'" Minzy said, imitating Nicole, making us laugh really hard.

"Those two made me look old!" Bom complained.

"Oh, not that again!" CL said.

"I'm serious! HyunA's 18* while Nicole is 19* I can't handle such a thing!" Bom said.

"Ummm...Nicole unni's still 18*," Jiyoung said.

"...gahhh I think Dara's right, I am going to a nursing home when I'm done singing," Bom said.

"TOLD YA!" Dara said.

"Yeah but the leaders are all jealous of me...to think they wake up early and you guys let me sleep late," CL said.

"Oh yeah, Gyuri unni was jealous," Jiyoung said.

"So was Jihyun unni," I said.

"The maknae part was the funniest, I mean Ga-In unni actually said it!" CL said.

"'The unnis don't treat me like a maknae TT___TT'," Dara said, imitating Ga-in unni. We were laughing so much we couldn't breathe at all.

"Then she said it at the end about what to say to the unnis. That was funny!" Jiyoung said.

"'Please treat me like a maknae *peace sign*'," I said, imitating Ga-in unni.

"But then again, you were cute, Sohyun," Minzy said. Did she just say...I was cute? Omo, I'm blushing!

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah...cutest thing ever: you asking your unnis to cook food for you just once. That was funny and cute!" Minzy said. I'm funny and cute? Please, Kwon Sohyun, now's not the time to be blushing!

"We laughed so hard," Jiyoung said, laughing.

"Where was Jiyoon and Gayoon in all of that?" Minzy asked.

"I think Jiyoon unni was supposed to be part of the mascot thing while Gayoon unni was supposed to be with HyunA unni in her segment," I said.

"Well why didn't Jiyoon show up then?" Dara asked.

"Does she even have the aegyo for what you guys were doing?" I asked.

"I think she does," Minzy said.

"Only when she's with HyunA does she have the aegyo," Bom said.

"Something's burning," CL said, sniffing the air.

"Oh damn, dinner!" Bom said, looking at the stove.

"You know what the best memory I had?" I said.

"What would that be?" Minzy asked.

"Meeting people like you...that's the best memory I got."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: FINALLY I UPDATED AND FOUND A COMPUTER TO USE!

HyunA: Pls come back TT___TT

Me: i'll b back soon, just couldn't stay away from this story for 2 days

Jiyoon: aigoo leader pls come back with Gayoon!

CL: that's not gonna help

Bom: are we really that old?

Dara: yes

Gyuri: you two should be jealous cuz I'm a goddess (looks in mirror)

Hara: (tweets away)

Me: I am not gonna bother...

maknaes: I'm hungry!

Nicole: aish! CL let's get take out

Jiyoung: anything but take out!

CL: too late, i'm already calling chinese take out

Minzy: I hate chinese take out

Sohyun: can u pls just cook food for me once?

4minute: no!

Sohyun: ohhh

Me: comments are love <3