Hot Issue

Stay Together (Yuri Fanfic)

My name is Kwon Sohyun. I was born August 30, 1994 here in the motherland Korea. I am currently part of one of the hottest girl groups here in Korea called 4minute consisting of 5 people: Leader Nam Jihyun, Main Vocalist Heo Gayoon, Rapper and former Wonder Girl Kim HyunA, Charismatic Singer/Rapper/Dancer and Junglasses Jeon Jiyoon, and there's me, the maknae. At first when I debuted, I thought that I wouldn't be as successful as those singers like Lee Hyori, BoA, Gummy, or Rain until I met Minzy of 2NE1.

4minute Dorm, 7/10/09 KBS Music Bank performance

"Maknae, get your up!" Jiyoon unni said.

"No, I'm still tired, 5 more minutes!" I said, covering my head with a pillow.

"Come on, don't you wanna perform again?" HyunA unni asked.

"No way, I'd rather stay at home like most maknaes and sleep!" I said.

"Most maknaes don't do that, Sohyun, so....GET UP!" Jiyoon unni said.

"NEVER!!!" I said.

"That's is, HyunA, let's do this!" Jiyoon unni said. They grabbed both my legs and started to drag me out of bed.

"Yah, what are you doing to the maknae?!?!" Jihyun unni said.

"Getting her out of bed, like you asked," HyunA unni said.

"But not like that!" Jihyun unni said.

"Fine, you win, I'm up," I said, getting up from the floor.

"Go eat breakfast, we're leaving in 10 minutes," Jihyun unni said.

"Yah, where's Gayoon?" Jiyoon unni asked, looking under the table, the couch, even in the coffee mug,

"Gayoon unni, where are you?" HyunA unni called out.

"Gayoon, this is not funny, come out!" Jiyoon unni said. Gayoon unni came out of the bathroom looking at the two acting like fools looking for her.

"She's not in the computer," HyunA unni said, searching for a "Heo Gayoon" on Google.

"She's not on the TV," Jiyoon said, flipping through the channels.

"What are you two dorks doing?" Gayoon unni asked.

"Looking for you," they both said. They did a double take and realized that Gayoon unni was right there.

"GAYOON WE FOUND YOU!!!!" they both said. The whole time they were looking for Gayoon, she was right there. I couldn't help but laugh at the funny things HyunA unni and Jiyoon unni do.

"Enough! Maknae stop laughing and you dorks get ready, we're leaving in 5 minutes!" Jihyun unni said.

"Finish eating, maknae, this is the day I dance solo!" Jiyoon said, attempting to do Sohee's solo dance form "Tell Me". HyunA unni stood there laughing at Jiyoon unni.

"Stop fooling around and get ready, you dorks," Jihyun unni said in a serious tone. You don't like it when the leader speaks like that. It's like the army when it comes to her speaking like that. It's gonna be a long day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2NE1 Dorm

"Yah, Mingki, get up!" Dara unni said.

"I'm up," I said, coming down the top bunk. It's always been my job to wake up CL in the morning, because she tends to sleep in unlike most of us here in this dorm.

"CL unni, wake up, it's time to perform 'I Don't Care'," I said, poking CL unni.

"Don't want to, lemme sleep for 5 more minutes," CL unni said, covering her face with the blankets.

"If you don't get up, I'm gonna stuff one of Bom unni's deer belly button treats in your mouth," I said. CL unni shot up, but forgetting about sleeping on the top bunk, hit her head on the ceiling.

"Ow...I'm up," CL unni said, making her way to get out of the top bunk.

"What was that?" Dara unni asked, using a laydel for protection.

"CL unni bumped her head that's all," I said.

"What's for breakfast? Bommie unni, what's for breakfast?" CL unni asked.

"TamTam stew," Bommie unni said, holding TamTam over a pot of water.

"NO WE ARE NOT EATING TAMTAMI!" Dara unni said, grabbing Tamtam from Bommie unni.

"Just kidding," Bommie unni said as she sat down at the table with me and CL unni.

"What's the schedule for today?" I asked.

"Hmmm...Jingyo oppa wants me and Dara unni to go to the recording studio to record for his new album which leaves you and Bommie unni to do whatever you two want to do right after Music Bank," CL unni said.

"I'm just gonna sleep here after Music Bank," Bommie unni said.

"Leaves me to work out alone...unless one of you finishes early," I said.

"I'm sure CL takes longer but I'll try, just for you, Mingki," Dara unni said, patting my head.

"Would you look at the time, we gotta go!" CL unni said. Go where? I Don't Care.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4minute Dressing room

"Jiyoon, hurry up will you?" Jihyun unni asked.

"How can I, it's hard to choose which sunglasses to wear this time. I can't decide," Jiyoon unni said. This is the first time I've seen Jiyoon unni without sunglasses.

"Just wear these then, you didn't wear them yet," I said, pointing at the sunglasses that look similar to the ones Lady Gaga uses.

"All right, me looking like a robot it is! Where's HyunA?" Jiyoon unni asked. It's always at this time before we go on stage that HyunA unni disappears.

"She went to the bathroom, I think," Gayoon unni said.

"Or she went to go check out 2PM and SHINee," I said. Then HyunA unni came back, looking shocked.

"What is it HyunA unni?" I asked. She turned around and saw something that still shocked her.

"What is it?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"Omg, it's 2NE1!" HyunA shrieked. You mean that rookie group that debuted before us?

"What?" I asked.

"2NE1, the greatest rookie group ever made on the face of the earth!" HyunA unni said.

"I heard this group's a badass," Jiyoon unni said. Judging by their looks, they look badass. Especially their maknae.

"Weren't we supposed to debut before them?" Gayoon unni asked.

"President said we weren't ready, remember?" Jihyun unni said. That's right, he waited until summer to debut us.

"They're coming this way!" HyunA shrieked. Wait, they're coming this way? As in, the greatest rookie group is coming to our dressing room to see us? Omg, this can't be happening!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's that new rookie group, 4minute." I said. I've heard of them before, just I've never got the time to go see and greet them. The only badass thing about this group is the rapper and the one girl wearing the sunglasses.

"Let's go say hi and fighting!" Bommie unni said.

"And also a copy of our album," CL unni said, holding a copy of our 1st album signed especially for 4minute.

"Ahhh, they're so young, they're making me look old!" Dara unni complained. Dara's only 26...oh I see.

"Dara unni, you're not old," I said, patting Dara unni on the back.

"Dara's right, even they're making me look old!" Bommie unni said.

"You two quit complaining, we're gonna go wish them good luck and give them this CD ok?" CL unni asked. We all nodded and continued walking toward 4minute until we came face to face with them.