He's y and He Knows It (TaeTeuk) [Request by Teuk_Taengoo]

One-shot Collection [hiatus]

 

A/N: So, i'm not really sure if the person who requested this oneshot either unsubscribed or changed his/her username. but, since it's been a while since i've written a TaeTeuk oneshot, i decided, "Why the hell not?" and wrote this. hope you like it!

in case you guys don't know what this is in reference to, this is the video the original requester sent in which is what this entire oneshot is based on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDNYoRGutMg

 

Taeyeon shivered in her seat. It was freezing in the room and though her outfit had long sleeves, it was of a thin cloth- not exactly meant for sitting still in a room that she was certain was around in the single digits degrees Celsius. She wished she was back at the dorm, snuggled under various blankets and either finishing up that book she had started last week or just sleeping. But this was the Golden Disk Awards- it was extremely important that SNSD came and being that Taeyeon was leader, it was of double significance that they showed their faces here, for the media and their fans.

She hissed as she felt cold air chill the skin of her neck where hair no longer protected it. It had already been a week since Taeyeon had gotten her new haircut and she was still taking her time getting used to it. Everyone had complimented her on her new hair- her dongsaengs, her manager, her boyfriend- but it still felt a little weird not to have long locks brushing past her shoulders down her back.

Speaking of her boyfriend, he was up backstage, getting ready for his performance with Super Junior. Taeyeon was bouncing up and down in her seat, both from the cold in the room and from anticipation. Watching Jungsu dance gave her butterflies of excitement but at the same time, there was a flip side to this. Those hip s in “Bonamana” as well as his tendency to wear shirts that showed off his ab-studded chest for all to see? Taeyeon had seen enough lewd, disgusting comments from fangirls on the internet to know that they lusted after him for it.

Suddenly the stage turned dark and the area echoed with cheers. A moment later, the lights came back on dramatically, revealing the members of Super Junior standing on the stage. Taeyeon noticed that her dongsaengs, most notably the ones with boyfriends, were completely silent now and had their eyes affixed on the stage.

Almost immediately, she found him, her Jungsu, in his position and a smile stretched across her face. The rapid beginning beats of “Bonamana” sounded throughout the area and the boys began their dance. Taeyeon had watched them perform this song many times before, but she was always awestruck by them thinking about just how far the boys had come.

She could not help but sing along with the chorus and the fans as they chanted along:

Bounce to you, Bounce to you nae gaseumeun neol

(Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you)

hyanghae jabhil sudo eobseul mankeum dwigeo ittneungeol.

(To the point where it can’t be caught; I’m attracted to you and it’s beating so fast that I can’t get you)

Break it Down to you, Down to you nae gaseumi neo,

(Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart)

neol gatji mothandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal bara bwara)

(Can’t get you it’s gonna stop (Look at me))

Bolkka malkka, Bolkka malkka, Bolkka malkka na gateun namja.

(Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me)

Bonchee manche, Bonchee manche, Bonchee manche doraseo bwado

(You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around)

Bogobwado, Bogobwado, Bogobwado na bakke eobda.

(Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there’s no one else but me)

Just when they got to next line of the song of singing the titular phrase, Jungsu moved into his position and Taeyeon noticed that he had not so subtly slipped off his white jacket to reveal the white wife beater he wore underneath it. Fans, not letting this little detail slip by, went wild and started screaming his name.

An inexplicable feeling of irritation and jealousy aroused within her and Taeyeon could not help but yell out, “Don’t take it off!”

Someone pawed at her hand. She turned and saw Seohyun grinning ear to ear at her. “Neh Unnie, Leeteuk-oppa is feeling really hot huh?” she said, clearly provoking the older girl.

“Go find your own man, maknae,” Taeyeon snapped at her. The other girls began flicking amused and knowing glances at their leader.

“Aish Unnie, I already have my own man.” Jungsu was finally singing his part in the song and as he did, he turned his face toward the audience and when Heechul sang his part, he made an adorable smile- but Taeyeon wasn’t sure whether it was to her or just to the fans.

“Shut up- don’t do it!” Taeyeon called out again. Not that it made much of a difference- nobody really heard her over the incessant cheering of the fans. Just then, Sunny turned around in her seat towards her, laughing and remarked,

“Did you see that y smile he gave you? You are so getting lucky tonight.”

“Yeah, sure,” Taeyeon grumbled to herself. It was probably just a move to please the fans…

 

Taeyeon was still in a somewhat unhappy mood when she finally heard him come into the dorm. Although she almost wanted to laugh as she clearly heard her dongsaengs chiding him to cheer her up even though they were trying to speak in hushed voices. He entered her room quietly and, despite her urge to get up and run into his arms, she stayed in her chair, facing away from him.

“Hey doll eyes,” he said lovingly, wrapping his arms around her. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh…nothing…” she pouted dramatically, slipping out of his grasp.

“Oh come on, Taeng, don’t give me that…don’t make me play the guessing ga- okay, clearly you’re going to make me play the ‘Guess what’s wrong with Taeyeon’ game.” Jungsu sighed and took a few moments to think about it for a while, his face (adorably) pensive.

“Hm…maybe…it’s that time of the month again?”

Taeyeon snorted. “No, Jungsu, you would be running for your life if that were the case.”

“All right…well…is it about Super Junior’s performance at the Golden Disk Awards- and about the little fan service I gave?” Her facial expression told him that he couldn’t have been more accurate. He sighed and pulled her back into his arms once more. “Taengoo, it’s part of my job and you know that…”

“I know, I know, Oppa, but at the same time, I can’t help but feel weirdly possessive. It bothers me when you openly show off parts of your body to other people.”

Jungsu stared at her, amused. “So…you’re jealous, huh, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon mumbled reluctantly, “Yeah, sure.”

“Well then try to imagine how I feel whenever you guys wear those skimpy costumes showing off your legs- probably even more than mine ever do.”

“But I have to do that, oppa!”

“Exactly my point.” Taeyeon pouted. She had been defeated and he knew it. “Besides,” he added, lifting her up bridal style and carrying her towards the bed. “I’m surprised you didn’t notice me smiling at you.”

Taeyeon looked up at him, her heart feeling lighter. “I noticed.”

“Then you should know that you are much more special to me in my heart. And that we belong with each other, the only thing that matters is us.” He nuzzled his head in her neck, his hands playing with her short locks. “I love you, Taeyeon.”

“…I love you too, Jungsu.”

Lying her down on the bed, Jungsu began to peel off his clothes. “Plus, you get the added bonus of touching me where others only dream of.”

“Mmm yeah…come here you cocky bastard.”

“Much obliged.” His lips on hers, they went into a frenzy, anxious to be joined together as one once more. Her dongsaengs bit back their tongues from yelling at them to avoid destroying the room and to keep the noise level down.