Donghae's Darkness

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N - FIRE BRICK RED represents ENGLISH.)

Jessica and Yoona waited patiently during class until the bell kept ringing for classes.

They just wanted to get out of school, but tried to pay attention during class.

 

Once the final bell rang for lunch, they rushed out of the classroom.

Yoona sighed with exaggerations, "Ugh! Finally! Lunch time!"

Jessica laughed. "You're always hungry, Yoong!"

Yoona just smiled. "I can't help my grumbling stomach by not eating."

"Which is pretty much every hour of the day."

"Yah!" Yoona playfully hit her arm.

Jessica just laughed again. She felt an arm go around her shoulders. "Kibum!" She gave him a side hug.

Kibum chuckled with a smile. "Hello to you too, Sweetie." He waved towards Yoona. "Annyeong Yoona!"

Yoona just waved back with a smile. "Annyeong Kibum."

"Shall we head out to lunch?" he asked the two girls.

"Neh!" they said in unison.

The three of them walked down the hallway out towards the lunch area.

 

Tiffany, Siwon, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun waited patiently by the school fountain for the other three for lunch.

Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun, who was reading her book silently to herself.

She seemed very calm and at peace.

He really wanted to admit that he had a crush on her since grade school, but he felt embarassed about it.

Little did he know was that Seohyun was thinking the same thing.

She knew that his gaze was on her, but she didn't want to make the first move.

Kyuhyun kept telling himself, Just tell her. Just make a move.

He took a deep breath and then said, "Seohyun?"

Seohyun smiled and looked up from her book, "Bwoh?"

"Just wondering what you're reading. What's it about?"

"It's just a book about how to understand yourself. Figuring out things about yourself."

Kyuhyun was a little confused, but hid it. "That's deep."

She just nodded. "Neh." She went back to reading.

Kyuhyun felt himself turn red. Yah! Pabo! What kind of conversation was that?!

Seohyun smiled to herself. That's so cute.

Just at that moment, the other three came up to them.

"Annyeong!" Yoona greeted with a smile.

Kibum gave the usual chin-up with a smile.

Jessica was just smiling.

"Shall we go find a spot to sit at?" Siwon asked politely.

Tiffany linked onto his arm. "Neh. Let's go." She pulled on Siwon's arm and began leading the way towards their spot.

As Jessica walked, she saw Donghae and some of his teammates. She saw how Donghae was totally trying to act as cool as possible.

"Siwon."

Siwon turned his head towards her. "Neh?"

Jessica looked at him. "I'm so glad you're not like them." She eyed towards the other soccer players.

Siwon saw where her eyes were at. He only smiled. "Neh. I am, too. It's a pain to deal with. Donghae always thinks he's the best at everything and that he can make any girl swoon over him."

Tiffany held onto his arm tightly. "Not me!"

Yoona was nodding with Tiffany. "Same here! And I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get Seohyun to."

Seohyun just nodded.

Jessica kept staring at him. What happened to you, Donghae? What happened to the Donghae that I used to love?

 

Donghae was joking around with his friends with the soccer ball when he caught Jessica's noticable brunette hair in the corner of his eye. He looked towards her and saw her with her boyfriend and friends. He felt a little angry. He didn't know why. But it bothered him.

"Donghae!"

He got startled at the sound of his name being called. "Neh?" He turned to see his teammate waving his hand in front of him. "What is it, Eunhyuk?"

His friend called Eunhyuk put down his hand and crossed his arms. "You seem so distracted now, Dude. What is with you?"

"Don't tell me it's that one girl again. What's her name?" another teammate complained.

"Her name's Jessica, Jonghyun," another person said.

"Oh yeah. That's her name. Thanks, Taemin."

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. "Why would she be distracting you?"

Donghae sighed. "It's nothing. Arasso?"

Another player crossed his arms. "It's definitely something."

"Neh. Would you like to tell us?" Taemin asked nicely.

Donghae looked towards Jessica's direction again and then back at his te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter