Tracker

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was watching out the windows in the backseat of Yoona's car. She stared at the forest trees that passed every moment. She could tell they were far from Seoul now. They were deep in the woods, hopefully away from the danger she was in.

Kibum looked back at his girlfriend that was practically daydreaming. He had a worried look on his face. He didn't want anything to happen to his girl or his friends. He just wanted to be sure everyone was safe.

Yoona looked in the rearview mirror and saw Jessica's haunted face. She tried to brighten the mood. "So, Jessica, were you able to talk with Donghae and sort things out between you two?"

Jessica looked up and shook her head. "No. We were talking before you came into my room and began packing. He just doesn't seem like the type of person that has time for one little interruption."

"I'm sorry about that," Yoona apologised. "I didn't know you were on the phone with him to be exact."

"I don't think there will be the chance for me and Donghae to ever sort out our relationship," Jessica sighed as she stared down at her fingers.

Yoona saw the sad look in her eyes. "Don't worry. Just keep your hopes up. You'll never know when that time might be. I'm sure of it."

"Thanks, Yoong," Jessica smiled with gratitude. "Thanks for your brilliant mind for thinking this plan. I didn't think I would be safe back home especially with those text messages."

Yoona smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Whoever wants to hurt you won't be able to anymore since we're taking you far away."

"Where are we going to exactly?" she asked.

"Siwon opened up his parents little house in Busan," Kibum explained. "He thought it would be the perfect place since no one really lives up there."

"Oh," Jessica sighed. "That's nice of them."

 

They drove for another hour or so before Yoona's and Siwon's cars pulled into the little house up the street.

The seven of them got out of the cars and gazed around the area.

"Welcome to the Choi Cabin," Siwon cheered.

"This isn't really a cabin, Sweetie," Tiffany softly said as she patted his shoulder.

"I know," Siwon shrugged. "Just thought it would be the better term. Come on. Let's unload the luggage and settle in. Take a look around the house." He opened the trunk of his car and began unloading the luggage.

Kyuhyun opened up Yoona's car and did the same.

The girls were escorted inside as the guys unloaded. They began snooping around the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter