Blackout

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum came down the stairs, rubbing his hands together. "Alright. Jessica's resting now. Hopefully a peaceful rest will get her mind off the fact that there is a mad man on the run." He sighed as he sat with the others in the little living room.

"That's good," Tiffany said as she rubbed her bare arms.

Siwon grabbed a little blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Stay warm. It gets a little chilly up here."

Tiffany smiled as she wrapped the blanket around herself. "Is someone upstairs with Jessie? We should always have someone staying by her side. Then if Jessie's in danger, there's someone to back her up."

Seohyun nodded. "Yes. Kyuhyun oppa is up there."

Yoona tapped her chin. "You know, Seo, you and Kyuhyun have been a little suspicious lately."

"Why?" Seohyun's eyes turned pure, looking at Yoona with curiousity.

"I think you guys are dating and you didn't even tell us."

Seohyun's eyes went wide. "What?"

"Are you guys dating? You two have kind of kept it to yourselves and been a little bit distant from all of us. I'm sure you guys are dating and decided to keep it a secret until all of this was over." Yoona crossed her arms as she had this grin upon her face, feeling that she was right.

Seohyun didn't know how to respond. She sighed, her shoulders deflating. "Alright, Unnie. You win."

"Wait!" Tiffany sprung up with wide eyes. "You guys are dating?!"

Seohyun gave a small nod.

"OMG! I can't believe it!" Tiffany exclaimed. "We've been wondering when you two maknaes were going to get together! But you guys already did without telling us!"

Seohyun's cheeks flushed red. "Unnie! You're so embarassing. Stop shouting it in the sky."

Siwon chuckled. "Well, Seo, you guys did keep something like that from us. Of course Tiff's going to shout it in the sky."

The young girl sighed, just smiling to herself in relief. She had always wanted to tell the girls about her relationship with Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun told her to keep it quiet ever since the thing with Jessica happened. He didn't want to create a mixed up atmosphere with Jessica worrying, but also having her try to be happy about her friends' relationships.

Yoona then pursed her lips. "This is so not cool. All my friends are dating each other and I'm the seventh wheel." She crossed her arms childishly.

Kibum saw the sadden look in her eye and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Yoong. I'm sure the right guy is out there for you. He may be closer than you probably think."

Yoona felt touched. Kibum was comforting her and she wondered what he meant about that. He may be closer than you probably think.

Siwon stood up. "Alright, Guys. Who's up for something to eat?"

A whole bunch of hands raised.

Siwon chuckled. "Okay. I'll go get the stove going and we can make ourselves a little meal."

Just when Siwon was about to head off to make the meal for his friends, the lights and power went out, causing a blackout.

"Ah!" Tiffany screamed out. "Who turned out the lights?!"

"Why did the power go out?!" Yoona shouted as she frantically looked around the dark room.

"Wait!" Seohyun freaked out. "There is no storm outside! How can the power go out?!"

"Calm down, Girls," Siwon shouted over them. "I'm sure it's just the power box."

Kibum then frantically began to panic. "Wait! Jessica!" He tried to head for the stairs but failed to do so. "It's too dark! I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter