One By One

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean it's blood?!" Jessica asked Siwon as she and Yoona were holding each other.

Siwon gave the three a frightened expression. "I mean, it's blood. I'm not lying."

Kibum walked up to him and looked at the red markings. "He's right. It's written in blood."

Yoona and Jessica squealed and held each other closer.

"Is it Tiffany's blood?" Yoona hesitated to ask, but she just had to get it out.

Siwon couldn't even answer her.

"Oppa! Tell me!" Yoona demanded, scared that her friend or friends may be dead.

Siwon gulped down. "It could be anyone's blood, but it's someone's blood."

Yoona bit down on her lip. "Oppa, what do we do now? Now we three of our friends were kidnapped and possibly even hurt or maybe even..." She stopped as her sentence trailed off. She couldn't finish it. It was too painful to say.

"Don't worry," Kibum said, trying to keep themselves positive. "We don't even know if this is actually our friends' blood. It could be just fake or something. But right now, let's focus on finding the others."

At that moment, loud crashes were heard in the hallway, along with a creepy voice laughing through it.

Scared, the four of them ended up running, separating themselves through the halls and not knowing where they were.

Yoona kept running, not looking where she was going. She just wanted to try to find a way out.

She looked back, hoping there was no one chasing her.

There were shadows following behind her, but she didn't see what they were. She just kept running.

Looking back, she didn't watch her steps and tripped over her own foot.

She hit the ground, but she caught herself before slamming to the floor.

Yoona groaned, feeling her knees ache. She knew bruises were going to form.

She tried to stand up, hoping to run off again, but failed when she felt a sharp pain in her left ankle.

"Ow! Why does my ankle hurt?" Yoona asked herself as she sat up to check it.

Her eyes widened as she could see some swelling already starting to form around her ankle. "No! It can't be!"

She looked around as the thunder and lightning cracked against the windows and the sound of the creepy voice gaining up on her, making her scream out.

Yoona spotted a figure down the hallway. It was shadowed and dark that she couldn't see who or what it was, but all she knew was that it was heading in her direction.

"No!" Yoona yelped out, hoping it would be just a dream and it could just go away, but it kept creeping up on her.

She tried her best to scoot away in the other direction. She felt her back hit against the rusted lockers, making no other way for her to escape.

The figure traveled closer and closer to her.

"No! No! No!" Yoona screamed out, not wanting to be the next victim. "Leave me alone! Get away!"

When the figure was practically by her, she screamed and closed her eyes, breaking out in tears.

"Yoona! Why are you sitting here?! Let's go!"

Yoona felt arms embrace her and she felt a beating heart against a warm chest. She looked up and felt relieved.  "Kibum Oppa! I'm so relieved to see you!" She immediately wrapped her arms around him, feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Kibum let her hug him. He could tell that she was scared by the way she looked at him from afar or the way she kept backing up.

"Yoona, we need to go now! Jessica and Siwon are still somewhere!" Kibum reminded her of their situation. He was about to stand up, ready to run off with her.

Yoona gripped onto his shirt. "Oppa! I can't move!"

"What do you mean you can't move?!"

"My ankle! I think I may have sprang it." Yoona looked at her swelling ankle, making her more worried.

Kibum then looked at her ankle. He could see some serious swelling happening.

"Sh*t," Kibum cursed softly. "Okay. I'll piggyback ride you."

Yoona's eyes widened. "Eh?!"

Kibum nodded. "It's the only way to keep you moving. You cannot put any pressure on that ankle at all!"

Yoona nodded, trying to keep calm. "Okay, Oppa."

Kibum turned his back, getting low enough for Yoona to try to grab onto him.

Yoona hesitated to jump onto his back and have him carry her through the school trying to find Siwon and Jessica in this crazy place. She eventually just it up and climbed onto his back, making sure to wrap her arms around his neck for support. "Let's go!"

Kibum carried her down the halls, hoping to find the other two.

Jessica ran around with no one else beside her. She freaked out and cursed under her breath that they didn't stick together. Why did we just have to go by our instincts to just run away? We should have stuck together.

Jessica stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter