On the Move

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls gathered around the petite Seohyun and comforted her as she sobbed with dreadful tears.

The guys looked to one another, sighing heavily.

"What are we going to do?" Yoona questioned. "Kyuhyun has been kidnapped and there's still some psycho out there wanting to get Jessica."

Tiffany turned to Jessica. "Jess, what exactly did that guy say on the phone?"

Jessica bit down on her lip. "He said that he and his 'leader' have Kyuhyun. But he said I need to go alone and find them to get him back."

"No!" Kibum immediately stood up and walked towards her. "No! No! No! You're not going alone out there to find some son of a ! I won't allow it."

Jessica stared at Kibum. "But I have to if we want to get out of here alive."

Yoona stood up as well. "Unnie, I have to agree with Kibum. It's not safe out there. Who knows who this psycho is? Who knows what that guy wants from you? It could be super dangerous!"

Jessica shook her head. "I don't care! If it's to make sure my friends are safe, then I would risk it! Besides I don't even know where to start!"

A sudden phone call came from her phone.

"Hello?" Jessica answered.

"Hi Sweetheart."

"You!"

"I thought I'd give you a little hint to finding your friend."

"SICA!" She heard Kyuhyun's voice in the background.

"Shut up, !" A whip was heard and Kyuhyun's faint voice screamed out.

Jessica jumped at the sudden whipping. They were hurting him and who knows how severe his injuries were at this point. "What are you doing to my friend?!"

"Oh. Not much at this point. But I thought I'd tell you that we're somewhere in the area. But it's some place abandoned."

"What the hell does that mean?!"

"Don't forget to come alone. Good luck." The line went dead.

Jessica stared at the phone. "What?" she asked quietly.

"Who was that, Unnie? Was it that psycho?" Yoona asked her with innocent doe eyes.

Jessica nodded. "He gave me a hint to finding Kyuhyun."

Seohyun looked up, obviously curious to finding her boyfriend. "Where, Unnie?! Where's Kyu Oppa?!"

"He said they're around here. But it's some place abandoned."

Siwon then clicked his fingers. "I think I know! There is an old school down the road. No one goes to that school after the many accidents that have happened there."

"Like what, Simba?" Kibum wondered.

"Well," Siwon started, a little nervous to tell stories. "They were pretty severe. I'd rather not go into details."

"Oh," Kibum said, not wanting to ask more.

"Then let's go there, Unnie!" Seohyun demanded. "We have to get Oppa back!" She began to tug on Jessica's arm. "Please!"

Jessica calmed her down. "Alright. Alright, Seohyunnie. We'll go there."

"WHAT?!" a ring of voices went.

"Guys," Jessica started. "If we want to get Kyuhyun back, then we'll have to go to that school. It's the only way."

Everyone exchanged glances.

Siwon sighed. "Okay. But we're all going with you. No one gets left behind."

Jessica nodded. "Yes. Just stay close to one another and we'll be alright."

Later, the gang left the cabin close to 9PM. They began walking carefully and cautiously towards the abandoned school.

"Are you sure about this, Jessi?" Tiffany questioned her friend with a tight grip around Siwon's waist. "This does not seem very safe for any of us to be out late at night. Especially at an abandoned school."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Look, I don't care. I just want to make sure I figure out who this is and that we get Kyuhyun back in one piece. I can't let anyone else get hurt."

The six of them arrived at the front of the shadowed school. They all stared at it.

It was dark, cloudy and practically a haunted house.

"I don't like this," Yoona commented as her orbs were eyed towards the school. She gulped down. "Maybe this is a bad idea, Jessi."

Jessica shook her head, shaking off the fright. "Wheather you guys are going in or not, I'm going to go find Kyuhyun and find this bastard."

Kibum held her shoulder. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," Jessica said with a blunt tone in her voice and a serious look in her eye. "I'm going in." She began walking her way over to the school, without any back up of her friends.

All five of them looked at one another before chasing after Jessica, who entered into the school.

"Why is it opened?" Seohyun quietly questioned. "Doesn't that seem weirder?" She stayed close to Siwon's side.

Siwon pulled Tiffany and Seohyun closer to his sides, trying to make sure they were protected.

Kibum held close onto Yoona's side and tried to hold Jessica's, but Jessica refused his protection and tried push her way through. He frowned, but kept Yoona close to him.

Yoona felt herself smiling on the inside.

"It's been so many years that I guess that it's just opened. No one ever comes here," Siwon explained to them as they walked down the dark hallways.

At this point, a wild storm swept away on the outer walls, causing a loud crash. Lightning and thunder surrounding.

They all whimpered in fear.

Jessica kept trying to shake it off. She didn't want her fears to get in the way of finding her friend and this mystery person. "Forget the freaking storm! Let's go!"

As the lightning against the window pane, there was something lying on the floor. It was hard to make a vision of it, but it was just lying there.

The gang walked slowly closer towards the object on the ground, trying to gain a better look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter