I Don't Know What's Happening

Something That You Can't Ignore

L's heart

"Are you serious?" L was practically screaming at the manager, not a pretty sight am person would want to see.

"Yes! I am! We're only going for a year, and you have been going to America ever so often, so calm down before this gets big." came the squeaky voice of the manager.

The only thing that popped into L's head was Manger= crazyyyyyyyy

L himself didn't even understand why he was doing this, he could care less, but something just blew him up. Something....

"WEll, I don't want to go!!" and flew out of the room like pigeon. Zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who was making his heart race? Who could do such a cruel thing? Thoughts just flew in and out of his head.

"Ah! Hyung, What were you and  Manager Hyung talking about? I also heard some screaming.....Ouch!" Joon anxiously came up doing his little ballerina twirl.

"Nothing, just  something between me and him." L responded carefully. Although Joon wasn't the smartest person, he had some pretty good detective skills.

"Hhhmmmmmmm........" Joon was not going to lose to L.

"So what are doing in this area?" L hurriedly changing the subject.

" Well, Miss A was around so I came buy to say hi.” Joon blushing from head to toe.

Wow, typical Joon........

" Did you see Suzy??? Huh? Huh?" That dude was in love with her, A LOT.

"No..not yet."

L spotted Miss A coming their way. “ Hey, Joon Suzy’s over there!”

"Where? Where!" Joon frantically looked around.

" Over near the water fountain," he had to get Joon gone as fast as he could. EVIL L

" Ah! Okay! Thank you, hyung! See ya!" and Joon vanished in just a few seconds.

Now back to the plan , figuring who did this to his own innocent body.

Who? Who? Who?

I'm In my dreammmmmmmm ( his ringtone) (IU Good day)

 

L  reached for his phone and the caller ID was IU. He had gotten her number during their escaping day.

L suddenly got sweaty hands, and got nervous all of a sudden. Why was his heart beating like crazy?

After waiting anxiously for 1 minute for the ringtone to stop, it finally did.

"Whoof....That was close."

"What was close?"  IU peeked at him.

“Oh! No..o…th..ing-….” L was about to faint from shock.

The way the AC blew her gorgeous/wet hair, her cute little bell flats, sparkly ( REALLY  sparkly ) top, her blue-blue shorts, and the best of all, her smile, made L glad that she came. And he also smiled,  I mean really smiled.

Waittt- L stopped himself from smiling, recalling what he just thought. GLAD she had came? So weird~

“ Hey, why didn’t you pick up my call? Am I that embarrassing?” IU interrupted his thoughts.

“ Oh! No, it’s just I had something to do.” Dang, he had to stop saying oh.

“ Well, it better had been important because I have some very big news to tell you.  I’m moving to America with Sulli and her family for 1 year!!!! She excitedly shrieked.

America….America……Where  did he find that familiar……Hhhmmmmmm……….

After thinking for 1 minute, while she was babbling about the great beauty in America,  it finally it snapped….His manager had said they were going to America to promote  for 1 year.

“ I’m going too! I mean our group is going.” He told her embarrassed and blushing.

Fortunately she didn’t notice and shrieked even louder, “ Yay!!!!!!!! Wait but do Minho and Sulli know that?”

L and IU had an insider secret. They knew Minho and Sulli had the “feelings.”

But those two were to clueless not to admit it.

“ Hopefully, or else their squirmy and disgusting relationship will be POOF!” He said, trying not to smile.

“Well, what kind of relationship do we have?” IU asked suddenly, out of nowhere.

She was curious. They were close , but not too too close, and definitely weren’t lovers.

He didn’t say anything and kept trying to avoid eye contact. He was experiencing the strange “rush” again.

“Uhmm…I don’t know….” He told her after a few minutes.

That very moment their eyes met. That very split second, both were silence.

And they continued to stare at each other……………….............