The New World Starts

Something That You Can't Ignore

Here's Minho live on news....

Sulli had anxiously the TV after hearing he was going to officially say something towards the scandal.

For the past 2 days, reporters have tried to barge into the house, break through from a window, and tried the Santa way (coming down the chimney).

She didn't know what to say, because she hersellf didn't even understand the situation itself.

So Minho, have you heard about the scandal with you and Sulli ( the reporters eventually had found out about her name) ?

Well, yes, I have. I am dearly sorry for the big misunderstanding at the hospital and am very sorry for the disappointment I gave to the fans,

Psh..........Liar.......was all Sulli could think

So you're saying the rumors are just rumors?

The next sentence caused Sulli to gasp...and also the whole nation too......

Nope, I'm saying we are dating.

Umm.....Ummmmm..........the interviewer was also speecless but not as much as Sulli.

Well at least he could say something, because Sulli was out cold.

Regaining her counciousness, she tried to take in the words he had said.

We are dating. dating. dating. dating.dating.dating.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!! She and him were not lovers nevertheless even friends.

Knock!knock! It's IU, open the door!

Did you hear about the news? He is so crazy and nuts and .......blah a whole line of bad things!!!! practically out of breath from running 90mph.

Yeah, I did. But why would he do that, something so bizarre?

It's okay. I got it figured out. Dialing Awesome's manager (which Sulli had no idea where she got the number) Don't worry, it will be alright.

hello? Can I speak to Fantaintegaja Monosal AJuopfysai?

What the heck was up with the name? Both Sulli and IU said turned their heads in confusion.

Fantaintegaja Monosal AJuopfysai, is speaking.

I am Sulli's friend and want to have an explanation about the dating, Minho had stated before on the interview.

Yes, I was assuming you would be calling. See, in the star buisness, dating an unknown girl  who burst into fame, is BIGTIME news.

Ohhhh.... So can I speak with Minho?

Isn't he with Sulli?

Right at that moment, Minho came right down the chimney.

Crash...Ouch....

So whatsup?

What do you mean whatsup? You made the world think we're dating, which we are not, so why bother?

L came next. Crash.....Bang.....

It's the fame he wants, not you.

Suddenly a bunch of press came barging into the house, asking questions, and taking pictures. Is it true Sulli? Are you really dating? 

You ready, 1....2.......3!!! Minho had said these simple words and the next moment was chaos.

Minho grabbed Sulli's hands and L took IU's and made a run for it.

 One that anyone would wish for, even Sulli at that moment.