It's all better

Something That You Can't Ignore

Creds to Cotton Candy」Playlist Shopp |

 

 

 

L’s P.O.V.

I was determined, I had to confront IU.  Hiding wasn’t the best option after I basically tortured myself sleeping at night with guilt.

To make it worse after I came home, Minho was smiling after his “beautiful date” with Sulli(not my words, his.)

The scandal made a temporary stop in my schedule, even though it wasn’t my fault. …….. started sprouting all these crazy rumors about us being child friends and had recently found each other and confronted our love for one another.

NO OFFENSE, but I think she’s crazy. …….was just my costar in the popular drama, Catch Me If You Can, and she thinks I’m her big helper so she could get famous.

My closet was a mess. It was jammed with a ton of hats and quite a lot of black clothing. (I never knew I wore that much dark until now) After finally getting settled in a striped blue/white shirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers, I bet it was the perfect outfit for an apology.

When I walked out of my room, everyone turned and was shocked, open-eyed, and Joon was hallucinating.

Casually, I said trying no too sound suspicious, “ I’m going to go see my parents, so call me when you need me.”

Minho broke the awkward silence and snickered, “ Okay, just try no to get into any more  smooches, you know what I mean.”

I turned a red pepper and looked down, while everyone laughed at the comment.

When I left, I was still pink and I wondered to myself, would I?

 

Minho and the group’s P.O.V.

“ How about we spy on him?” Yoseob asked the group referring to L.

Gongchan, “ I mean, we all know there’s no way he’ll travel to America just to see his parents, so he’s hiding something from us.”

“NO DUHHH!” The whole group shouted at him.

Minwoo, the maknae, quietly commented “ But isn’t it wrong hyungs?

Minho assured him, “ It’s wrong, but it’s our business as a group to help L.”

After  everyone agreed they, hurried to catch up with L, hiding in the bushes, cars, and Joon chose a trash can(which had a ton of bugs, and a bee stung  him). Well, so maybe it wasn’t going as perfectly as they thought.

 

Sulli’s P.O.V.

“Don’t worry about L just think about yourself.” I told IU. We were at her house discussing about the picture.

“ Sure. Like you have anything to worry about, Minho is like a prince from Heaven. AND you guys are queen and king.” IU replied sadly.

This was going to get hard. Although what she said was true, I needed her to let go L and move on. I couldn’t believe it at first, that innocent boy would cheat on another girl, no that was pretty much unbelievable, but after I saw my best friend crying, that moment I hated him.

“ Let’s just give up on him, no guy like him deserves you.” I told her reassuringly.

Finally she brightened up and actually  smiled, “Thanks, you always know what to say.”

We hugged and I  knew everything was going to be okay.

That was until we saw a taxi pull up in front of her house and out  came L (in a bright shirt?).I always thought he preferred black.

I turned to her and looked her in the eye and said, “You know what to do.”

She nodded and went outisides. At that moment I spotted 5 heads poking out of a tree and I immediately started smiling cause I saw Minho.

 

IU’s P.O.V.

 

He was just standing there, but once I caught sight of him, I was angry. For kissing another girl, breaking my heart, playing with me, it all bubbled up.  

I walked right up and slapped him on his face hard. I never meant to do that, but the anger overtook me and I was embarrassed.

His right cheek was red and probably hurt a lot, but he ignored it and quietly said, “ I’m sorry.”

The mad feeling came back,” Well, sorry doesn’t cut it! I hope I never se-.” The next thing you know, I was crying and tears quickly flowed down my cheek.

Then his warm hand reached up to my cheeks and wiped the tears away. Shocked, I let his hand stay while tears fell down, but as one fell, one left.

“I’msorry,Ineeractuallymeanttohurtyou,but………decidedtokissmesoshecouldgetmorepopulandicamebytheotherdaybutiheardyoucryingandijustcouldn’tbringmyselftotellyouwhatreallyhappenedandnowican, so forgive me okay?” L looked with THE CUTEST PUPPY FACE EVER!

At that moment, I knew I had to forgive him and so I did. His reward a kiss on the nose.

After everything was fine, I laughed,” Hey you know your group was spying on you behind the tree?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t  tell you because I didn’t want to ruin the moment.” He took my hand and walked right over.

 

Group’s P.O.V.

“Ummmm, their coming over here.” Minwoo panicking.

“Ehh, it doesn’t matter, they made up.”

Everyone but Minho walked over to the reunited couple. Sulli had decided to comedown the other way so she couldn’t bother them and met the group.

They were flirting with one another and giggling. Especially Minho turned red as a pepper. Everyone laughed at the cute couple.

Joon exclaimed," You guys should get married one day, The Great Minho and The Infamous Sulli!"