Curiousity Takes Charge

Something That You Can't Ignore

You-know-who?

That was all Sulli could think of after Minho ran out.

Is it a she or he? Is the person important to Minho? Who is the You-Know-Who?

Sulli went practically crazy wondering, and eventually led to side effects.

One, talking really fast.

IUIneedyouGYBHRN( Get Your Here Right Now)DoyouknowwhoisthepersonwhoMinhowastalkingabout?Huhhuhuhuhuhuhhuh??

Two, falling down.

No! I don't need to pe-Whoops!!!! Ouch!!

Three( Worst of all)

Thinking of Minho!!!!

Wait....why do I need to know who this person is......It's not like it's my buisness.......Sulli finally came back from her trance.

Sulli quickly the old 70s TV ( she couldn't afford to buy an plasma TV)

So this morning at 10:45, the girl who had crashed the big star Minho on stage, has yet been caught again...said a newscaster.

What the heck is going on??? Well, she expected it to happen...so it wasn't that of a surprise.

So.....the reporter continued.....Who is this mysterious girl? What does she mean to Minho? An annoyance or a new found lover?

A new found lover??? What?? Sulli couldn't imagine her and Minho dating, kissing, hugging, and most of all LOVING EACH OTHER!!!

Ughh!!! Disgusting~

Beep! her phone was ringing! It was a new number so she decided to ignore it.

Beep!Beep!Beep! Finally Sulli snapped it oopen and pressed answer to shut the phone up.

Hello? Who are you?

Are you really dating Minho oppa ?? If you are YOU WILL DIE!! I will punish you, if you take away our Oppa!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she closed the phone shut. Beep!Beep!text message!!!

Now the whole world knew her as the new girl in Minho's life........................