One couple, and 2 broken hearted

Something That You Can't Ignore

 

Sulli’s P.O.V.

Now what shall I wear? I was digging out my closet after the phone call with Minho. It wasn’t like we were awkward (7 minutes of silence isn’t AWKWARD). Anyways through the not awkwardness, we were able to settle a date on when to meet up. I had it memorized form head to toes.

“The Central Park of Korea at 12:00.” Ahhhhhhhh, one of the most beautiful words on my life. Now, where was I?Oh yeah, clothes.

I seriously HATE shopping, but when you’re out on a “date with a star” you have to dress like one of those girly girls who are more obsessed on how much hair spray they should put on instead of actual life.

Maybe a T-shirt or blouse or a sweater or last year jeans or clown pants(grandma’s gift for Christmas) or a clown nose to go with it? See I told you, I was fashionless. Then I called my 911, this was an EXTREME EMERGANCY.

IU was already fiddling with my closet 3 minutes later. “You could wear cute top/skinnys or would you prefer skirt/flat?” I know I had these at the WAY bottom of my closet, but that outfit was so ughhhhhh……

I decided if I wanted to make Minho mine, I had to take this to the over-the-top level. “ I guess skirt and flat are more flirty so why not try it?

“Okay, don’t scream when you see yourself.” The next moment I was hugging a pillow trying not to scream.

I, Sulli,  was standing with a flowery mini-skirt and a fashion top/tank and a pair of golden ballet flats from Jimmy Choo. This was sooooooo not me.

“Here, try some makeup, you’ll look gorgeous.” Then IU swiped a sticky substance on my eyelashes, and swiped my lips with her cherry-shine lip gloss. I had to admit she could be a designer one day, I was actually better then decent movie stars.

Then I gave her my attention. I knew she was itching to tell me her secret, but didn’t know when to say it. It was time for SBOP (SECRETS BEYOND OUR POWER).

She knew it too and then gave me the biggest secret EVER.

“L and I kissed.” That was all she said and then we were both squealing.

“Really! I sooo can’t believe that. One day you’re fighting and the next day you’re in love.”

Beep!Beep! My alarm rang that meant my day with Minho was just about to start.

 

 IU’s P.O.V.

Sulli was off for her date with Minho and I was just zooming on the internet. Still excited about the news I told her, I was smiling, that was until I saw it.

In big bold letters. L seen kissing…….

My heart was suddenly broken. I was crying before I knew it because right underneath was the picture of a blurry girl, but right next to her was L. I guess I was just a girl to pass his time and that just made me cry even more. I couldn’t hold it anymore, why was my life so unfair. I mean my bff has an idol boyfriend and I just have a stanky player.

Then I took out my pink guitar and sang that exact song that L heard. Only this time, the lyrics were what was happening to me.

“I hope this tears will stop running someday.

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm Sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday.”

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Everyday I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”

But it makes me afraid little by little

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up.

Someday my painful heart will get well

I hope it helps me now.

I hope the God will help me

I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well

Someday… Someday…”

Then I cried my heart out.

 

L’s P.O.V.

Everything was a mess. The press was pouring over the news about me and…….. dating. I mean seriously I was forcefully kissed by ……….who just so happened had to pick that day to “express her sincere feelings to me.” I just hoped IU didn’t see it, but 99.99999999 percent she did because it was all over the internet, TV, and newspaper.

I was in massive trouble, but I needed to explain the whole situation to her. Anything could have happened to her, she might have been shocked and accidentally crashed in street, or a kidnapper could have taken her when she was crying, or a clown came by and gave her a horn. Anyways, I was going crazy.

The paparazzi made it hard for me to get out, so I escaped in a secret tunnel. It led from the group’s house to the next street, and I made it safely except for maybe some rats and spider webs.

Then I took a cab and made the driver speed down to IU’s house. You could say my heart was going crazy at that time.

When we arrived, I quickly paid the driver and then I heard it. I was on the lawn and I heard the song, the song IU sang.

That was when I understood, the lyrics were singing to me. Her sadness, and love for me. After it ended, I decided to go inside but then I listened one last time. Sniff……sniff……….she was crying.

I never went inside or talked to IU that day but I had tears in my eyes when I told the taxi driver to take me back.

Then I cried in the backseat of a taxi.

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

She was standing there in the craziest outfit ever. I mean the clothes were cool, but when she wore it, it was like a zebra wearing hot pink jeans.

Anyways, like a gentlemen I commented/insulted. “You look hideous.”

First, she was stunned, then horrified, and finally laughing.“ I didn’t pick this, so you can’t blame me.” She said with a smirk.

I was falling way too hard for her. Then it was suddenly awkward. The whole quietness echoed between us, I guess she was thinking about it……the kiss.

Trying to break the silence, I said, “Let’s study the script.”

Sulli finally came back to reality and pulled out the 2 scripts and handed one to me. I scanned the pages to find a kiss scene(I was that desperate), and found it finally at EPISODE 8 AND 16.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Two kisses, AWESOME!!!!!!Then I finally noticed she was looking at the exact two pages and staring open-eyed.

I suddenly turned tomato-red. What if she didn’t like me anymore? Or the kiss? This was getting out of control.

She suddenly turned towards me and said, “ Let’s practice from episode 1.”

And so we did , but even though we were still one episode 1, I wondered how long it would take to 8.